• FrielnaB's Profile Photo

entrance fee

by FrielnaB Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM

how much the entrance fee?

2 Answers Jun 14, 2013 at 4:58 AM
    • first trip to Fraser Hill on March

by arman2010 Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 5:08 AM

Hello,

i am planning to visit Fraser Hill on this coming March which is a school holiday, i never been there on my life, so give me some tips so i can enjoy my vacation with my wife and kids...
      thank you.

1 Answer Feb 16, 2010 at 7:28 PM
    • Fraser's Hill Updates

by buay_tahan Online Now Oct 12, 2009 at 4:01 AM

I was there last June and noticed that the shops were closed for renovations near the clock tower. I'm just wondering if the shops are up and running. Is the old provision shop still open as we are planning a return trip and are wondering if there will be a chance to buy some beer and liquor to warm ourselves in the night.

• Helicopter Ride?

by wahlau_eh Online Now Dec 5, 2007 at 12:00 AM

I noticed pictures of a helicopter on some sites about Bukit Fraser. Does that mean that there is a heli ride somewhere up there? Can anyone shed some light on this? Tks

1 Answer Dec 5, 2007 at 4:17 AM
    • Weather in Fraser?

by happyhormones Online Now Jul 11, 2007 at 7:30 AM

What's the weather like in July?

1 Answer Jul 11, 2007 at 8:41 AM
    • Contact no

by alikader Online Now Nov 27, 2006 at 8:56 PM

Hi,can i have the contact no for the accomodation here?i would like to bring a fly outing here..around 8-10 person..would appreciate your prompt reply

1 Answer Nov 28, 2006 at 9:05 PM
    • bus services from Rawang to Kuala Kubu Baru

by yukimura Online Now Nov 20, 2006 at 1:33 AM

Anyone know the scedule for the bus service from rawang to kuala kubu baru .. i need to confirm it has an early bus so tat i can catch the bus to fraser on 8.30am ..
      And also how long it takes to reach K.K.Baru from Rawang ? ,,and wat is the bus fare ?
      Thanks very much ..

• new road to fraser

by sguy_jb Online Now Nov 1, 2006 at 9:31 PM

hi
      will be making my first trip to Fraser hill sometime end of nov.

appreciate if anyone can confirm if the new road up to fraser is open and there is no more up/down control at the gap?

thanks in advance.

1 Answer Nov 3, 2006 at 5:03 AM
    • psychiy's Profile Photo

Van Rental w/ driver for KL-Fraser Hill-KL Trip on Nov5

by psychiy Online Now Oct 31, 2006 at 6:04 AM

Anyone here knows any van rental company (w/ driver) in Kuala Lumpur? We need to rent a van w/ driver on Nov 5 fro KL to Fraser Hill and back. We're quite on a budget though. Please let me know ASAP if you know one.. thanks!:)

1 Answer Nov 3, 2006 at 5:50 AM
    • Horseback riding

by LizGoh Online Now Oct 1, 2006 at 8:19 AM

I read with interest that "horses are available for proficient riders" and about exploring the trails on horseback. I thought there were only paddock rides.
      Do you know how I can get in touch with staff at the Paddock to clarify or can anyone tell me more about it?

• Accommodation in Fraser's Hill

by cutebobo Online Now Sep 15, 2006 at 2:22 PM

How does Shahzan inn compare with silverpark?

4 Answers Sep 21, 2006 at 7:49 PM
    • fashionapple's Profile Photo

Is the road to Fraser Hill open?

by fashionapple Online Now Apr 30, 2006 at 7:08 AM

I wanna ask if the road to the Fraser Hill is open now? I have been informed it was closed for repair. Has any one been there recently? I would appreciate if some one could update me with the latest.

And secondly still there are connecting buses up to Fraser Hill? Or has there any direct service started? Thanks for the help!

2 Answers May 1, 2006 at 6:03 AM
    • Is is true the bridge is closing for a week?

by zulhilmi Online Now Apr 13, 2006 at 5:46 PM

Hi all,

Is is true the bridge will be closed for a week because I'm planning to go to the Fraser Hill this weekend. Any alternative route?

Someone please confirm.

Many thanks.

1 Answer Apr 14, 2006 at 7:12 AM
    • Bus service up to Fraser's Hill

by xinanelz Online Now Jan 22, 2006 at 11:19 PM

Hi All,

I have an urgent question to ask as I'll be leaving for KL this weekend (CNY 28/02/06)! We are from Singapore going to KL and planning to go up to Fraser's Hill for 3 days. Have already booked Silverpark Hotel. Hope it's good. Any comments?

Also there seems to be different timings for the bus up to Fraser's Hill. Anyone have taken a bus from Kuala Kubu before? As we are staying at Pan Pacific in KL, how long do you think we need to get to Kuala Kubu and catch the bus to Fraser's Hill? And how long will the whole journey last?

Also mentioned in one website, the bus will drop us at The Gap and we need to walk up 7km to Fraser's Hill??? Is that true? Any other way we can arrive directly to Fraser's Hill?

How much will a taxi fare cost? Heard that taxis is Msia not that reliable, we are all girls and a bit worried about travelling in a taxi.

Can someone plese reply ASAP?! Thanks a lot. My post is probably all over the place but I hope you guys get what I'm trying to ask. Thank you again for replying. :)

6 Answers Jan 23, 2006 at 6:13 AM
    • serenemok's Profile Photo

Public transport to Fraser Hill - so many versions.....which is accurate?

by serenemok Online Now Sep 22, 2004 at 6:32 PM

Hi, Need help to confirm the place and timing for going up Fraser Hill . We'll be travelling up from KL city via public transport - next week 4 Oct 04. From the resources in the web, Most mentioned take bus from Pudaraya bus terminal platform but there is someone advising from MYDIN at Kotaraya. When reaching KKB, you'll need to change to another bus for the one way traffic up the hill. Some said daily only once from KKB to Fraser hill and some said twice at 8:30 and 12 noon. Also one advise at 10:30am. Since we cannot miss the bus and also ned to plan what time to take off from KL town, really appreciate someone that can confidently advise the accurate timing. Cheers. Serene

2 Answers Nov 30, 2004 at 7:02 PM
    • Accommodation Contacts

by yhtay Online Now Apr 20, 2004 at 6:49 AM

I am driving up to Fraser Hill with about 5 families for 4 days. We hope to stay in the same bungalow. Any recommendation? Also the booking information. Thanks.

2 Answers Apr 23, 2004 at 11:26 PM
    • yuet29's Profile Photo

Any bus from JB to KKB?

by yuet29 Online Now Apr 9, 2004 at 4:32 AM

Hi, I will travel to Fraser Hill from Singapore..Does anybody knows if there is bus from south of malaysia (eg JB, larkin terminal ) to Kuala Kubu Baru, where i can get bus straight up to Fraser Hill? Thanks =)

4 Answers Apr 24, 2004 at 1:00 AM