Bukhara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Yurt Camp stay?

Uzbekistan Apr 14, 2014 at 4:56 AM

My friend and I are planning to travel to Uzbekistan soon, and we would like to stay in one of the yurt camps near Nurata for a few days. However, I can't find any place online to make a reservation and my calls never go through.

Does anyone have advice on which camp to stay at, and the cheapest and easiest way to make a reservation?

more
    • Travle from Ahgabat to Bukhara

by Lizzel Online Now Aug 30, 2009 at 12:50 PM

In September I will spend some days in Usbekistan and have some questions. Maybe somebody can help me.
      First, I have t travel from Ashgabat to somewhere in Usbekistan on the 14th of September and don`t know if that is possible, best to Tashkent. Then I am thinking about a guided tour through Usbekistan, just because I am unsure wether it is possible to travel on my own (single female.
      Can anybody help me with tipps how to cross the boarder and with guided tours leaving wether from Tashkent - better even from Bukhara (then i `would`nt have to travel all the way up from Ashgabat to Tashkent.

Thanks a lot
      Lizzy

• Msque seen by Trekki

by nozimav Online Now May 21, 2009 at 6:09 AM

I think that was not mosque seen by trekki but it is ld house...
      Trekki, are you sure it is mosque?

1 Answer May 21, 2009 at 2:45 PM
    • nepalgoods's Profile Photo

Samarkand or Bukhara?

by nepalgoods Online Now Apr 18, 2006 at 11:18 PM

If you have only 5 days to spend in Bukhara and Samarkand, what would you do: 3 days in Bukhara and 2 days in Samarkand or 2 days in Bukhara and 3 days in Samarkand?

3 Answers May 29, 2006 at 11:05 PM
    • What is closed on Wednesdaysin Bukhara?

by dandayan Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 8:15 AM

I read that most museums are closed on Wednesdays in Bukhara. Does anyone have a list of places that are closed on Wednesdays? Since I will be in Bukhara a Tuesday adn a Wednesday, I want to know which places i must visit on Tuesday.