change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rental Cars?

Subic Aug 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Hi,
      Is there any places in Subic to rent a car or SUV?

more
    • Bridge in Siargao

Siargao Island Aug 18, 2015 at 1:45 AM

Hi

Is there anyone in the General Luna/Dapa/Cloud 9 region who is interested in playing. or learning , the game of bridge

Anthony Lusk

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

Surroundins for cheap

Tacloban Aug 19, 2015 at 8:50 AM

hey again guys,

for christmas and new year i will stay tacloban with my gf family.

i want take them to some nice resort, is there any near tacloban? or some 4-5 star hotel or restaurant? something that they will never forget, and which aint too far

more
    • FX vans in Kalibo going to Kalibo beyond 7:30pm

Philippines Aug 18, 2015 at 4:10 PM

Are there FX vans or private vehicles bound for Iloilo in Kalibo which operate beyond 7:30pm?

more
    • kelseygball's Profile Photo

Route Ideas!

Philippines Aug 11, 2015 at 8:31 AM

Simple question, I have a month in Philippines give or take. Just wanted to hear some routes that travelers have taken to see the country, favorite places, recommendations, etc. I'm open to anything. I'm a budget backpacker, probably coming in from Vietnam, think that's the most logical place to travel in from? I will be traveling around SE Asia from November 2015 to March 2016.
      thanks in advance :)

more
    • Motorbike rental Iloilo?

Iloilo City Aug 2, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Is it possible to rent a motorbike 100/125 cc for a week in Iloilo, if possible please links or sites.

Thank you.

more
    • Bridge in Siargao

Siargao Island Aug 18, 2015 at 1:48 AM

Hi

Is there anyone interested in the General Luna/Dapa/Cloud 9 region on Siargao island who is interested in playing or learning to play the game of bridge,

Anthony Lusk

more
    • a passenger in wheelchair

Cagayan de Oro City Aug 24, 2015 at 6:47 AM

How is it possible to travel to Cagayan de Oro from Cebu or vice versa, with a company in a wheelchair?

more
    • Ireton, Iowa to Manila, Philippines

Manila Aug 28, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Anyone knows the cheapest and easiest way to book for tickets to Manila? I'll be coming from Iowa. It's gonna be my first time to visit the country. And actually, it's also my first time travelling. I'll be spending 10 days there, preferably month of November - December.

more
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Boracay Island airports to fly back home international

Philippines Aug 26, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Hello travellers,
      1) Does Boracay Island has international flight or I have to fly to Manila then continue my international home journey?

2) From where/which airport can I fly from Boracay to Manila so then I can continue my international home flight?

Any airport advice from Boracay to Manila would be appreciated

Cheers :-)

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

Surroundins for cheap

Cebu City Aug 19, 2015 at 8:47 AM

hey guys,

now that my palawan trip is booked, i'm plannin spend 2 days in cebu.

what is there to see and in near surroundings, which wont cost too much and still nice/enjoyable?

more
    • Antashaa's Profile Photo

Best Accomodation at Station 3

Boracay Island Yesterday

Hi Guys!

I need some advice from all of u. Im travelling to Boracay this coming October. Im planning to stay at Station 3 coz i dont really like crowded and noisy place. I need to check a few things as per below :-

1. What is the best hotel in Station 3? I want a nice beachfront hotel. Maybe somewhere nearby Station 2.

2. I read that there's a lot of complaint about the seaweed and also lots of boat at the beach in Station 3. Is that mean i cant swim and enjoy the beach there?

3. I know that the nightlife is at Station 2. So im planning to hire a scooter. But i get to know that the rental is crazily costly. So if i want to take the tricycle, is it easily available? Even at 2 or 3am?

4. I also really intrested to join the Party Cruise. I heard that its depart from Station 3. Their website shows that the price is around PHP2000. But in some blogs, they mention its PHP500 only. So can i just go and get the tickets at the island?

5. If i would like to walk from Station 3 to Station 2, it would take me like 15-20 minutes. Is the path safe for tourist? Exspecially late a night.

Thanks in advance and looking forward for any recomendation and tips.

more
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Palawan or Boracay island?

Philippines Aug 27, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Please advice as I can only pick one between Palawan or Boracay for December and my question is how are these two islands different? I'm not clubbing late drinking type of lady, but I like a drink here and there and shops, water or nature activities etc.
      I'm not worry about transportation, hotel etc I know Dec is busy time, everything is set done, my part is only to pick one direction.
      Crowd, touristy, loudness, locals anything about these two islands would be appreciated.
      I heard, 'only heard' that Palawan is boring (some say I get bored) and Palawan is touristy loud, partying. Is it True?!?!
      Advise please please as I have to decide final.
      Thank you soooo much
      Cheers

more
    • No Question Title

Philippines Jul 31, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Hello ;-)
      My daughter and I are planning a trip to the Philippines for the duration of 22-23 days and could use some serious help from you all ;-)
      After arriving from Copenhagen in Manila we take a domestic flight to Kalibo on Panay Island. We want to travel from Kalibo to Iloilo along the west coast (Antique) and would want to do this in our own pace, so we would love to rent a scooter/motorbike (100/125cc), but finding a place where to rent one with pick up in Kalibo and drop of in Iloilo is nowhere to be found......any idea's? The reason why would like to rent is because we want to stop where we want, for sightseeing and pics and so on.
      From Iloilo we want to travel to Dumaguete and dive for 2 days at Apo Island. Then take the ferry to Oslob for a dive with whale sharks and after that take a ferry to Bohol/Panglao for some sightseeing and diving at Ballicasag Island and Pamilican Island. Besides our rental problem, I would also love to hear about how to get from Oslob to Bohol without having to go trough Cebu City. But any info about sights and things we should not miss is very much appreciated. We like one relaxing day at the beach, but are more the active kind and would like to see and explore things and places.

Thank you and kind regards

Eric

more