Bugibba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Easyjet flights to Malta

by LizzyCotton Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Can you put a flat screen T.V. or framed family photos in cabin or hold luggage when going for a long stay?

6 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 11:04 PM
    • Sampotts's Profile Photo

Shopping for self catering accom?

by Sampotts Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Any recommended shops for grocery/.food items?

• nightlife november

by racheybaby100 Online Now Oct 7, 2013 at 10:34 AM

were going in november for a break is it classed as of season do the bars and pubs start shutting down like in some parts of spain and portugal or can we still enjoy a good old knees up ! rachel 31 x

1 Answer Oct 8, 2013 at 2:11 AM
    • IS Buggiba a lively spot?

by kenno83 Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Hi Myself and my GF both 30 are going to Malta next week and have to decide where to base ourselves for 7 nights. We found several nice holiday apartments in Bugibba, however I was advised that the best place to stay in Malta location wise if Valletta. Can you let me know if Bugibba is a busy location? We would like a rather lively area although not full of young drunk louts. Are there sufficient nice restaurants and bars in the town to occupy our evenings/nights?

Many thanks

Colin

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    • HelenaS6's Profile Photo

need a replacement ring

by HelenaS6 Online Now Nov 30, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Hi, my boyfriend bought me a ring from Malta back in September and i have lost it! need a replacement :[ It was from a shop on the seafront of Buggibba. Can anyone help me out??? It was a smart shop with sections for different stones. I got a ring with ruby's in it :[ x PLEASE HELP

6 Answers Dec 11, 2012 at 4:34 PM
    • Airport/Hotel

by doodlebug007 Online Now Jan 15, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Are there any public transport services that we can use to get to Topaz Hotel Bugibba from the airport in March, or if not anyone have any reputable taxi companies to recommend, thanks

8 Answers Oct 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM
    • enquiry about falcon court

by maltagirl Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 10:06 AM

hi everyone,

I'm going to Malta in the summer. I would be interested to book at Falcon Court in Bugiba: http://www.falconcourtmalta.com/home/ Does anyone know about it ? thank you

3 Answers Apr 25, 2010 at 11:33 AM
    • Mikivoyageur's Profile Photo

Bugibba

by Mikivoyageur Online Now Feb 2, 2009 at 2:14 AM

Hello everyone!!
      In May I'm going to Malta and I'll be in Bugibba.ç
      I'm very interested in travelling in the country... I would like to visit Gozo, Comino (Blue Lagoon), Valletta, Mdina and elsewhere, so I've got some questions:
      Is it possible to take a boat directly from Bugibba to the Blue Lagoon?
      Will I be able to do all those visits in a one day trip or will I have to pernoct overthere in the destiny/ies?
      Thanks a lot for your help!

5 Answers Feb 3, 2009 at 4:26 AM
    • tobyjug's Profile Photo

birthday party

by tobyjug Online Now Jul 22, 2008 at 2:22 AM

do you have enough room to host my birthday party next month for 100 people?

• Nightlife!

by kathleenodonnell Online Now Jun 23, 2007 at 6:59 AM

Hi there

Can you tell me if the Crown hotel is near any nightclubs or pubs i.e.Jesters

2 Answers Jun 25, 2007 at 9:01 AM
    • martizhen's Profile Photo

Xemxija Bay to Bugibba and Paceville?

by martizhen Online Now May 2, 2007 at 3:44 AM

Hello, we are planning a 3 week holiday to Malta and are thinking of staying at the Porto Azzuro Aparthotel in Xemxija Bay near St.Pauls. Prices look good there but we are a little concerned that we'll crack up at night as there doesnt seem to be any bars/nightclubs nearby? Does anyone know how much taxis cost to get to Bugibba or even down to Paceville? I read somewhere that Bugibba is only 2km away from Xemxija Bay, is that true?...could walk therre then I guess (but maybe not back...lol)
      We're also wondering about drink prices for local Maltese spirits, beer and wine (does Malta make wine???!) Any info would be appreciated...thanks!

3 Answers May 16, 2007 at 7:10 AM
    • translation in maltese

by sabray Online Now Feb 23, 2007 at 10:27 AM

hello,
      i saw you need a translation cause you don't understand maltese langage.
      i can't help you but you i hope you can help me.
      in fact i need a translation to.
      can you help me giving me the mail of the personn who help you please ?

thanks

2 Answers Mar 26, 2007 at 6:12 AM
    • buncher's Profile Photo

translation

by buncher Online Now Jan 7, 2007 at 10:42 AM

I want to know where Fisherman's Street is in Bugibba. I have a map but it's written in Maltese, so the translation would be OK.
      Thanks,
      Buncher

2 Answers Jan 10, 2007 at 10:49 AM
    • Freoboy's Profile Photo

Going really soon x

by Freoboy Online Now Apr 8, 2006 at 12:20 PM

I am off to Bugibba on Tuesday on my own "...freedom!" any suggestions of things to do? I get bored quite easily but as i run a club don't really need to do that thing..though I do like to party...
      Any suggestions greatfully received

6 Answers Apr 11, 2006 at 6:45 AM
    • children

by paul2817 Online Now Jun 7, 2005 at 10:36 AM

is there much for children to do in bugibba

2 Answers Jun 7, 2005 at 2:42 PM
    • throwtoy's Profile Photo

jewelry store

by throwtoy Online Now Dec 29, 2004 at 2:57 PM

we went to a jeweller in Bugibba and we're trying to find a phone number for it and cannot find it online. can anyone help me find the phone number for Delia Jewellers? thanks! Dana

6 Answers Dec 30, 2004 at 7:48 AM