Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

football game

by FlyingDutchmen Online Now Dec 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Ola

Estoy en Buenos Aires en el ultimo semana de enero 2015. Esta possible ver Boca Junios o River Plate?
      Y como adquiero tickets?

Gracias,

Tobias

more
    • Cicerones de Buenos Aires, Greeters

by FlorianeA Online Now Nov 27, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Hi. I am going to Buenos Aires in November, and I am looking for guided tours. What can you suggest? As I am a student I would prefer something that is not too expensive. I found an organization called Cicerones Buenos Aires Greeters, and it looks like it is free, but can someone recommend them? Thanks. Floriane.

more
    • tatsamurai's Profile Photo

Transfer from AEP to EZE

by tatsamurai Online Now Dec 13, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Aerolineas Argentinas suddenly cancelled my flight from Ushuaia to Ezeiza Airport. Now I'm flying into Newbery but my flight back to the U.S. still leaves from Ezeiza. What is the safest, surest and most direct way to make that transfer (without walking out of the airport) ?

more
    • Stored luggage in airport locker at AZE international airport Buenos Aires Argentina

by marlenemills Online Now Dec 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Wanting to leave some luggage in a locker for about three weeks at the Ministro Pistarini (AZE) airport. Various information suggests I can but so far cannot confirm.... Could someone please advise.?

more
    • tatsamurai's Profile Photo

Transfer from AEP to EZE

by tatsamurai Online Now Dec 13, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Aerolineas Argentinas suddenly cancelled my flight from Ushuaia to Ezeiza Airport. Now I'm flying into Newbery but my flight back to the U.S. still leaves from Ezeiza. What is the safest, surest and most direct way to make that transfer (without walking out of the airport) ?

4 Answers Dec 14, 2014 at 9:13 AM
    • FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

football game

by FlyingDutchmen Online Now Dec 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Ola

Estoy en Buenos Aires en el ultimo semana de enero 2015. Esta possible ver Boca Junios o River Plate?
      Y como adquiero tickets?

Gracias,

Tobias

1 Answer Dec 12, 2014 at 9:29 AM
    • Stored luggage in airport locker at AZE international airport Buenos Aires Argentina

by marlenemills Online Now Dec 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Wanting to leave some luggage in a locker for about three weeks at the Ministro Pistarini (AZE) airport. Various information suggests I can but so far cannot confirm.... Could someone please advise.?

4 Answers Dec 8, 2014 at 5:53 AM
    • Cicerones de Buenos Aires, Greeters

by FlorianeA Online Now Nov 27, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Hi. I am going to Buenos Aires in November, and I am looking for guided tours. What can you suggest? As I am a student I would prefer something that is not too expensive. I found an organization called Cicerones Buenos Aires Greeters, and it looks like it is free, but can someone recommend them? Thanks. Floriane.

3 Answers Nov 28, 2014 at 5:47 AM
    • Museo Nacional de Aeronáutica - getting there

by K10 Online Now Oct 5, 2014 at 7:49 AM

Hi, we want to visit this museum when we go in March - it is in *** - [edit VT has blanked this out M--o--r--ó--n ]... . Is taking the train then taxi (and the same back) the best way - or should I organise transport straight from our hotel in Palmero? I guess that I would be able to find someone to drive us there, wait then drive us back? It looks like this Museum is a bit hard to find and not on the 'typical' list of things to do - but it is our interest. With many thanks, K10

2 Answers Oct 28, 2014 at 10:30 AM
    • Havaianas slippers

by bethreymatias Online Now Oct 4, 2014 at 1:52 AM

HOw much is a pair of Havaianas in Buenos Aires? Good buy?

4 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 8:01 AM
    • Alone is Buenos Aires

by louise88v Online Now Sep 16, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hi everyone.
      I'm going to BA next week and am so excited!! Originally I was going with a friend and good travelbuddy but because of death in her family I'm now going alone. I have 2 months in South America and I was never planning on travelling all by my self so I'm pretty nervous about it. I would love any tips on where to stay in Buenos Aires, where to meet people in similar situations as me etc. Any advice would be helpful! Thanks! Louise, Copenhagen

6 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 9:15 AM
    • Couple's trip to Buenos Aires and Mar Del Plata

by wrecklaw Online Now Sep 11, 2014 at 6:40 PM

We're headed to BA in November with 4 nights in BA and 3 in MDP. Any advice, suggestions or tips would be appreciated as it is our first trip there. We're African-American, in our forties and relatively healthy/active. We are not novice travelers and fairly adventurous; we've traveled throughout Europe in the past but wanted to try someplace different. Our hotels are Park Silver Obelisco(BA) and Riviera (MDP).

6 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 9:17 AM
    • Bus from EZA

by BruceM28 Online Now Aug 20, 2014 at 8:01 PM

What and where is the nearest bus station that will take me to San Rafael, Argentina?

1 Answer Aug 20, 2014 at 8:43 PM
    • Is it safe

by chunjs Online Now Jul 24, 2014 at 12:36 PM

I am planning to visit Buenos Aires in October, not joining a tour group. I heard that there are on going demonstrations all over the city. Will it be safe to visit and do individual tour?

6 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 9:21 AM
    • Going out tonight ?

by Trini1706 Online Now Jul 5, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Hey, we are five Irish girls who were booked into do the BA pub crawl tonight but it's cancelled now due to weather. Any good recommendations of bars/clubs to visit?

Thanks in advance

5 Answers Jul 6, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • hugheyjr08's Profile Photo

Best For Price form of transportation from Buenos Aires to Zapala

by hugheyjr08 Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 1:48 PM

What is my best option for the price? Bus? Plane? What are the companies that offer these services?

1 Answer Jun 26, 2014 at 2:26 PM
    • Do Taxis/ Remis take mastercards?

by GeoffY4 Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Hi, soon I will be arriving in Buenos Aires, but I'll only be there for one night before continuing to Uruguay. I've got a hostel in Monserrat, so I need to:

- Get from the manuel tienda leon bus stop to my hostel (catch a taxi from there)

- Get from my hostel to the Colonia Express terminal in La Boca via remis

I was just wondering if I'd be able to pay by debit card in the cars? If not, would it be possible to get change from $20 American bills? And if not that, how much would you think I would need to get from an ATM in the airport? Thanks!

3 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 3:04 PM
    • Cicerones de Buenos Aires

by AnaMariaR Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Hi everybody! I'm planning a trip to Buenos Aires, and I heard about free walking tours given by a NGO called Cicerones de Buenos Aires - Greeters. Somebody has ever heard of them, or used them to discover the city? Thanks for your help!

3 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    • Shuttle bus between Buenos AIres International Airport and Jorge Newberry Airport

by MrBevChipperfield Online Now Jun 5, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Is there a shuttle bus between Buenos Aires Intenational Airport and Jorge Newberry Airport? How frequent is the service? How much does it cost? Is it necessary to pre-book it?

5 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM
    • Cicerones de Buenos Aires

by tcaunegre Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Does somebody know about Cicerones de Buenos Aires? I heard they give free walking tours

4 Answers Apr 22, 2014 at 1:17 PM
    • laurennnnnnnnnnnn's Profile Photo

buses in buenos aires

by laurennnnnnnnnnnn Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Does anybody know how and where can you get a luxury coach for travelling from a hotel near Ministro Pistarini International Airport to Iguazu falls? Thanks.

10 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 9:26 AM
    • Is there baggage storage at Jose Newbery Airp0rt

by alshaw Online Now Mar 12, 2014 at 10:36 AM

We are in B.A. betwene flights for over 8 hours is there baggage storage at Jose Newbery Airport?????

2 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 2:19 PM
    • Is ther baggage storage at Jose Newbery Airp0rt

by alshaw Online Now Mar 12, 2014 at 10:30 AM

We have an 8 hour layover between are arival at Ezezia and our departure from Jose Newbery Airport is there Baggage Storage at Jose Newbery??????

1 Answer Mar 12, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    • monkeygoblin's Profile Photo

Football crazy

by monkeygoblin Online Now Jan 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Hi all

So i'm a football nut. It's one of my big passions in life.

I'm in Buenos Aires for only a couple more weeks, leaving before the football season begins. But there must be matches on here before the season starts right?
      I mean, pre-season friendly games, anything really.
      I'm in desperate need of some live football. It doesn't have to be the Boca's & River's of this world, indeed I plan on watching Argentinos Jnrs v Godoy Cruz on 8th Feb.

If anyone has any idea of the where's, the who's and the when's of football matches here over the next couple of weeks, you will be making me a very happy chappy

All the best

Mateo

1 Answer Jan 24, 2014 at 5:21 PM
    • Looking for art

by RickieStrauss Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Unfortunetly we will be in Buenos Aires midweek. We love the street art and craft fairs but will miss them. What neighborhood should we see that has galleries or art students?

4 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 10:36 PM
    • Shuttle between EZE and cruise terminal?

by adibarb Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM

What is the least expensive (and safe) way to travel from EZE airport to the cruse terminal?

1 Answer Jan 6, 2014 at 9:37 AM
    • tango classes

by ronaldlcox Online Now Dec 20, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Where are group tango classes available in English at a reasonable cost?

2 Answers Dec 21, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    • best tango teachers?

by ronaldlcox Online Now Dec 20, 2013 at 5:55 PM

how much to learn tango?

1 Answer Jan 14, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • transport from airport to palermo

by wes01 Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 12:56 AM

hi , what is the safest and cheapest way to travel from the international airport to palermo ?
      average cost of a direct taxis?

thanks
      wesley

4 Answers Dec 21, 2013 at 5:33 PM
    • El Caminito best lighting

by writecrites Online Now Oct 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM

What time of day is best for bright sunlight on the colorful houses of El Caminito (for photography).

1 Answer Nov 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    • Evigt564's Profile Photo

Hostels in Palermo, BsAs?

by Evigt564 Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Hi everyone. I am looking for a decent hostel in Palermo, but all the ones I have finding have horrendous reviews. There are some in BsAs with amazing reviews but they are not in Palermo. The language school I will be attending is located in Soho Palermo and this is one of the main reasons I'd like to stay in Palermo, but also because after reading about Palermo, San Telmo, and Recoleta, I think Palermo would be the best fit for me.

Has anyone stayed in a hostel in Palermo that they would recommend?

2 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 5:17 AM
    • Foreign Exchange

by pwlewis Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Where may I buy "blue" pesos in or near Recoleta?

3 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    • Tassa de reciprocitad ? TAXE de RÉCIPROCITÉ ?

by Rncenay Online Now Sep 16, 2013 at 1:18 PM

La taxe de réciprocité peut-elle être payée au comptant ( CASH) plutôt que par le formulaire internet. Si oui où ? Colonia de Sacramento ou Montevideo ?

Merci

1 Answer Sep 16, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    • Alejo77's Profile Photo

Looking for travel buddy/guide

by Alejo77 Online Now Sep 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I will be in Buenos Aires September 16 to 26th, 2013 and looking for a friend to show me around to see cool places.

4 Answers Sep 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM