change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• maggiefoss's Profile Photo

Beaches near budva

by maggiefoss Online Now Sep 8, 2014 at 1:34 PM

We have 2 days left in Montenegro. Our weather has been rainy, but tomorrow should be nicer. We want to find a beach area. Should we head to budva or sveti Stefan ? We gave a car. What area would offer more to see after we swim? Can we do both? Also, I wanted to go to st nicolet island, is that possible as well?

2 Answers Sep 10, 2014 at 3:52 AM
    • Vegetarians?

by dani34 Online Now Jun 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Hello,
      I am going to be visiting Budva in the coming days and was wondering what are the vegetarian spots in the city. If you have any tips I will be so grateful :)
      Cheers

1 Answer Jul 6, 2014 at 2:08 AM
    • From Budva to Prizren/Skopje

by spala Online Now Jun 12, 2014 at 5:37 AM

Hi everybody,
      What is the easist way to go to Skopje or Prizren from Budva, mainly from Montenegro?
      Thx in advance

6 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 6:35 AM
    • Montenegro trip

by spala Online Now Jun 10, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Hello,
      I am planing 2-3 days Montenegro trip, mainly including Budva and Kotor. I will be staying in Budva and thinking of visiting othr places from there as I assume they are verty close. Is this a good idea? What other places should i visit? maybe Podgoritca?
      Next stop in my trip will be Skopje or Prizren. What is the easist way of transportation there? At some forums, I see that Ulcinj-Shkoder-Prizrenroute is suggested. Are there shorter or more direct ways of going to Skopje, Ohri or Prizren?
      Thanks in advance,
      Serkan

3 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 11:13 AM
    • From Airport Tivat to Budva

by Mashaam Online Now May 11, 2014 at 11:44 PM

What is the cheapest way to get from Airport Tivat to Budva? May, 2014.

• nightlife and swimming from 6th june - 12th june

by ameerkayal Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Is it too early as i search for nightclubs and party?
      and about swimming and weather is it suitable with time? Thank u

2 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 2:50 PM
    • general costs in budva

by ward167 Online Now Mar 9, 2014 at 5:20 AM

what is the general cost of things in budva, for example a beer, a meal and transport, Help would be appreciated

1 Answer Mar 9, 2014 at 6:17 AM
    • adovaston's Profile Photo

Traveling from Budva to Dubrovnik Airport

by adovaston Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Hi,

Can anyone give any advise on the best way to travel from Budva to Dubrovnik Airport please.
      I've looked on websites on transport but not come up with much luck.

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 3:21 AM
    • LyzeOfKiel's Profile Photo

Budva or Kotor - where to stay?

by LyzeOfKiel Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Hi,
      We are planning to visit Montenegro in mid September for couple of days. We have been thinking to stay either in Budva or Kotor (can't be both, only visit for two days). Both places seem nice. We're in early 20s and looking for beach holidays as well as city/culture attractions. We prefer place that is not too overcrowded with tourists and easy access to other attractions nearby ie. Sveti Stefan.

Btw, we are going to Montenegro from Prizren. Is there any direct bus/train from Prizren to Budva/Kotor? So far we can't find any info about direct bus (have to stop at Ulcinj and take another bus to Budva/Kotor).

11 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 3:03 AM
    • June vacation

by mprses14 Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 3:20 PM

how is budva in june? I want to go june 16-22 and i don't know if i should because i feel like there won't be a lot of people there at the bars and clubs? is it too early to go?

4 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 6:17 AM
    • Is there a bus from Budva to Dubrovnik airport

by 19wingy Online Now Jun 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I need to be at the airport by 1600 hrs. on Weds 19th June 2013, is there a suitable bus from Budva on that day?

• Budva to Venice

by radadaisy80 Online Now May 24, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Are there regular and reliable ferries from Budva to Venice?

2 Answers May 26, 2013 at 2:32 AM
    • Tirana to Budva

by radadaisy80 Online Now May 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Does anyone know how to get from Albania (preferably Tirana) to Budva?

2 Answers May 26, 2013 at 2:33 AM
    • 1tricky3's Profile Photo

Road train

by 1tricky3 Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Does the road train still run from Budva to Becici?

3 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 7:42 AM
    • How to get from Budva to Dubrovnik airport

by jkasjan Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Hallo,

can somebody advise me on how to get from Budva to the Dubrovnik airport early in the morning (by 7:30-8:00am)? Are there any buses going at this time?

Thank you,

Katerina

1 Answer Mar 27, 2013 at 2:47 AM
    • Draga Apartment

by ehegedus Online Now Jul 16, 2012 at 3:16 AM

Hello!
      Does anybody knows something about Draga Apartment in Budva? I boocked a room at that place and I didn't find a review about it. Thanks.
      Eniko, Romania.

• Irina_Blyumina's Profile Photo

what villa is better

by Irina_Blyumina Online Now Jun 29, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Hello
      I'm going to Budva in a couple of weeks. Travel agency offers me to choose hotel Villa D and R, Villa Neno, Villa Zlatibor or Villa Maria. I can't find rewiews so I'd be very grateful for good advise.

2 Answers Jun 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    • from budva to stari bar

by zeynepcelic Online Now Jul 27, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Hi!
      ı will be in Budva on 14th of september. How can ı go to Stari Bar from Budva and what can ı do to find my relatives in Stari Bar?
      İf someone can help to me, ı will be very pleased.
      Thanks a lot.

2 Answers Aug 22, 2010 at 12:12 AM
    • where to stay in budva ?

by cackler Online Now Jul 19, 2010 at 1:35 PM

hello

i am coming to budva on 25th july to 1 August.. I am searching for a hotel or hostel with my friend.

Could anyone tell me any place ? which is cheap and good and also near to the beaches or maybe some 200- 500 metres to walk.

waiting for your urgent replys :)

ps: maximum 150Euro per person for 7 nights maybe good for us.

• Transport from Podgorica Airport to Budva

by kar82 Online Now May 31, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Could anyone advise me of the best way to travel from Podgorica airport arriving 3pm Sunday 27/06 to Budva (would ideally like public transport to save on cost). Thanks in advance.

1 Answer May 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM
    • looking for a laundromat in rafailovici or budva

by jacquimil Online Now Apr 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Hello, this may seem like a silly question - but our family of 3 has rented an apartment in rafailovici for 4 weeks this summer and the apartment does not have laundry serivces in it. Does anyone know if there is a laundromat or laundry services anywhere in rafialovici or budva? Thanks so much for your help :)

2 Answers May 29, 2010 at 8:16 AM
    • johannak75's Profile Photo

getting to Budva from Dubrovnik

by johannak75 Online Now Apr 7, 2010 at 9:38 AM

We are visiting Budva in Summer.. booked the flight to Dubrovnik. Anybody knows what is the best way to get to Budva from Dubrovnik. Any buses going. If so from where in Dubrovnik, timetables please!

6 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM
    • Dubrovnik Airport to Budva travel links?

by AndyHeath Online Now Jul 26, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Hi, I will be flying to Dubrovnik Airport on Sunday 9th August, and will be looking to reach Budva for a weeks holiday before returning to Dubrovnik Airport on the Sunday 16th August.

Please could anyone advise on the travel links? I was under the impression there were regular bus journeys between Dubrovnik and Budva, but now it appears they are not as regular, and possibly not running at all on Sunday. Would there be any trains / buses running from either the airport, Cavtat, or Dubrovnik to Budva on the Sunday? And returning the following Sunday?

If so, should we book ahead?

Many thanks for any help.

For information, our plane arrives at Dubrovnik airport at 17:00, so we are hard pushed to get to Budva. The return departs the airport at 18:00 so more time on the 2nd Sunday to get back to the airport.

• Budva-Prishtina

by seanuhthawn Online Now Apr 14, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Planning on taking a trip next summer around the region. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the easiest way from either Budva or Kotor to Prishtina. Are there regular bus routes? Would it make more sense to first get a bus to Podgorica? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Apr 14, 2009 at 12:17 PM
    • Budva - Tirana

by aschwab Online Now Apr 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I read on this forum that there was a tour group that ran buses down to Tirana (via Skhoder) for tours and then comes back to Budva. I am looking for one way travel on this, and wanted to know if this bus still exists. I do not really care about the tours themeselves, just want easier transport than taking minibuses even if it costs more. Does anyone know the name of the company that does this and if it runs daily (it will be in mid June)?

Thanks

• sunshine9689's Profile Photo

Saki Apartmani - anyone?

by sunshine9689 Online Now Mar 5, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Hello everyone.

I am thinking about going to Budva in May. Found this accommodation for 16 euro per person.
      It almost sounds too good to be true.
      Did anyone stay here before? The place is called Saki Apartmani.
      They have a website: saki-apartmani.com/engleski/...

Also, the address is 4 Proleterska bb. Is that a good area in town? I am looking for something quiet but relatively close to the Old Town.

Thank you, guys.

1 Answer Feb 17, 2012 at 2:39 AM
    • the band outside budva old town.

by markcork53 Online Now Sep 26, 2008 at 9:00 AM

when i was in budva about 6 weeks ago i came acrross this indian band that was playing just outside the old town, brilliant music, listen to it all the time, unfortunely i only picked up one cd..... and i can't get my hands on the others that are available, tried the net but to no avail, hopefully someone could help me out there.
      Mark

6 Answers Feb 18, 2009 at 7:05 AM
    • cold_dead_bunny's Profile Photo

Budva streets and beach

by cold_dead_bunny Online Now May 17, 2008 at 8:26 AM

Hello dear travellers,

Im preparing suitable vacation for my parents, and thinking about Budva. As they are quite not young, stairs and hills are quite a big problem.

So, I wanna ask how's Budva for older travellers? How's Old City?

Also, planning to stay in private villas, so will use city beach - it is no problem to reach it? i.e. no stairs or something?

Alena

3 Answers May 30, 2008 at 5:11 AM
    • Budva, Montenegro

by crawlerlawler Online Now May 14, 2008 at 2:57 AM

Hi,
      I am traveling to Budva in Sept for about 4/5day. I am trying to get in contat with Hotel Mogren as they have no web address and the phone number that I have is just ringing out.

If this hotel is not available, would anyone have any other ideas about hotels or apartments.

There is only two traveling and we would like to be in the old town or a 5min walk.

More importantly we are looking for a reasonable rate as our flights were quite expensive.

1 Answer Aug 9, 2008 at 10:10 AM
    • dubrovnik to budva

by preiss Online Now Apr 5, 2008 at 10:39 AM

many postings here are old - curious if anyone can give advice if we should take bus/car hire/or see if hotel can do pick up to get us from dubrovnik airport to budva. thanks much,.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2008 at 12:37 PM