Budapest Travel Answers

change location
ophiro's Profile Photo

PeCsa Music Hall

by ophiro Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 7:34 AM

hi
how can i get to PeCsa Music Hall ?
i am a tourist and i am coming for a concert.
i dont want to take a taxi but still i want a safe transportation in the night.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • antistar's Profile Photo

Re: PeCsa Music Hall

by antistar Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 1:00 PM

It's in the City Park (Varosliget) behind Heroes Square. You can take the M1 metro train to Hosok Ter (Heroes Square) stop or the next stop of Szechenyi, which is right in the middle of the park. Both are about the same distance walking.

Check their website:

http://www.petoficsarnok.hu/

It's pretty safe walking around that area at night, and the subway is absolutely fine. Budapest is not a dangerous place.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mediamind's Profile Photo

by mediamind Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM

This is its location on google maps:
    maps.google.com/maps?f=q&...

You can use the "get directions" function to search out the best possible connections from and to your accommondation - the public transport schedules for Budapest are available in Google maps database
    It is pretty safe to use public transport especially if you move with the crowd after the concert has finished. Please check what type of ticket you need and purchase it in advance. Buying some type of tickets (e.g. 24 hours ticket) can be challanging out of normal office hours.

Nevertheless taxi is also an option as it is quite inexpensive in Budapest too. Meter starts on 1 EUR and the highest charge possible for 1 km is 80 cents, but some companies even work as low price as 60 cents per km if you order your taxi by phone and not just stop them on the street. Some taxi company offer possibility to pay by card if you requst it on the phone, so you don't need to hassle with Hungarian Forints if you don't one.

Enjoy your concert. :)

• ophiro's Profile Photo

by ophiro Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 4:32 AM

thanks !

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Budapest