Buckskin Mountain State Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to see and do in 4 days

Phoenix Yesterday

We (healthy active couple in their 50s) are planning our first visit to Phoenix Feb. 15-19.

What could we see and do to cover the most of the sights and sounds?  We have a wide range of interests (golf, pickleball, art, shopping, moderate to easy hiking, walking, crafts, markets, etc). We will have a rental car.  We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Old Town Scottsdale.  Checkout is on the 19th but our flight leaves at 8 pm so any ideas on what we could easily do that particular day before the car rental return @ 6 pm is appreciated too.  We are not into the social scene or fine dining.

more
    • From Tucson to North East

Tucson Jan 24, 2015 at 5:31 AM

Hi everybody, I need some advice! I'd like next summer to visit the States, especially go to Tucson and then travel up north, go to, let's say NYC. Now, I've heard of Megabus as one of the cheapest way to travel around (actually something cheap is what I'm really looking for). But, apparently, there's no megabus service in AZ. Do you know any other websites or alternative means of transport to get north east? As cheap as possible! Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Smooth Water Rafting - Closest pickup point from Trailer Village RV Campground

Grand Canyon Jan 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Coming from the UK, we will have no other transportation apart from the RV, which we do not want to take out of the Campground during our stay. Can anyone tell me who the CLOSEST outfitters are to Trailer Village (South Rim) that operate a 1 day smooth water rafting trip in July? Alternatively, are there any taxis that can pick us up at Trailer Village and drop us at the meeting point (wherever that will be!)? Any assistance greatly appreciated!

more