change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• loose_motion's Profile Photo

Friday 7pm VT meet !!

Toronto Apr 29, 2015 at 9:47 AM

Travellers and fellow residents, lets meetup at 7-44 pub and lounge. Its a pub at mt pleasant and eglinton . 2mins bus ride from eglinton subway station .
      Here's the website

http://www.seven44.com

more
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Rogers Cup tennis tournament

Toronto May 7, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Hello fellow VTers,
      I will be in Toronto for a week in August attending the Rogers Cup tennis tournament. I will need a prepaid SIM card for my unlocked GSM phone. Can you recommend a carrier?
      I will not have a car. Is there any public transit to Rexall Center from Yorkville?

more
    • mccalpin's Profile Photo

What is the current process for Customs and Immigration at Toronto Pearson from the US?

Toronto May 8, 2015 at 2:07 PM

Guys, who has recently been through Terminal 1 at Pearson from outside Canada? The Official Spousal Unit is flying from DFW to Pearson this weekend, and we are trying to determine the process for Customs and Immigration.

We have often been through C & I in T3 on American Airlines, but not on Air Canada, a different terminal.

In the US, we now have Automated Passport Control kiosks ( cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/a... ) which supposedly speed things up nicely. But so far, what little that I can find suggests that the kiosks in Toronto for inbound people is only for Canadian residents.The airport website, Canadian Immigration website and Air Canada website have all been remarkably unhelpful...

Anyone with recent experience?

Bill

more