Travel Answers
Bu Hayl

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Khatt Springs - is there a section open to the public (even chargeable)?

Ras Al Khaimah Dec 9, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Khatt
      Ras al Khaimah
      25.617933, 56.012091

At this location, is the general public able to use the hotsprings, for a charge even?
      javascript:void(0)

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Transit for 7 hours

Dubai Yesterday

I will be travelling from London to Madras next week and have 7 hours wait time in Dubai on transit. Reading the rules, it looks like I cannot take a transit visa and spend better time. Are there hotels inside the terminal that I can book for 4-6 hours? Travelling with 2 kids it may be easy and comfortable spending this time. If yes, how much will that cost? Thanks!

more
    • Leo2006's Profile Photo

Penguine Encounter: Worth to pay 100€ for Exclusive Encountr or is "Peng friend" for 30 € enough?

Dubai Dec 15, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Hi,
      my son and me will visit Dubai. My son is 14.
      Is it worth to pay 500 AED for Exclusive Peng-Friend Encounter (with 14 penguines/8 pppl) or is "Peng friend" (2 penguines/12 ppl, 150 AED) enough? Or it is anyway a few seconds to touch the penguine?

Leon

more
    • Marriage without parents - single woman

Dubai Dec 9, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Is it allowed for a single woman to get married without the presence of her parents and any mahram in UAE? I am a muslim convert from Europe. Will they create problems for me?

more
    • Place in Dubai where I can sit alone and think?

Dubai Nov 21, 2014 at 4:07 AM

Hi,can anyone tell me any place in Dubai near Diera area where I can sit and think near sea side with a beautiful view of skyscrapers.Thanks

more
    • 12 hour layover in Dubai

Dubai Yesterday

I have a 12 hour layover between a flight from Kochi, India, to Atlanta in late January. I hold a US passport. I'd like to get out to see a bit of Dubai but it's looking to me like I can only get a transit visa if I have a hotel reserved in Dubai. Am I correct about this? (I haven't seen other people mention this in my research on the subject).

more
    • UAE Visa Issue

Dubai Nov 29, 2014 at 6:02 AM

I'm travelling to UAE with my family (5 people) in January 2015. I plan to stay there for 10 days. I also plan to visit Oman via road in that period.
      I've already booked round trip tickets from Hyderabad (India)- Dubai- Hyderabad via Emirates.
      I have following queries:
      1. What type of UAE/Oman visa should I apply for to visit Oman via road and go back to Dubai (via road/flight) and then board my return flight?
      2. Will I be allowed to enter Dubai when I return from Oman? If allowed, can I go into the city or have to stay inside the airport (prefer going to the city)
      Please propose any alternate scenario possible in which I can travel to Oman

more
    • Burj Khalifa fireworks in New Years Eve

Dubai Nov 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Hi ! I will be staying at Savoy Crest apartments in Bur Dubai.Is it too far away to be able to see New Years Eve fireworks from Burj Khalifa ?Thank you for your help !

more
    • Transportation

Dubai Dec 5, 2014 at 1:54 AM

Which is the best taxi to take in Dubai travelling with two children.

more
    • elderly father

Dubai Dec 7, 2014 at 5:58 AM

kindly looking for a reliable person to show my father around town 12-13 january he is dutch but speaks english,worried daughter would feel relieved....

more
    • i'm concerned about the recent stabbing of a foreigner -putting me off going to dubai and abu dhabi

Dubai Dec 7, 2014 at 8:39 AM

after the abu dhabi stabbing, is it a more dangerous place for foreigners nowadays? I always felt it was a safe place but i'm about to go back for a holiday and am concerned abou the recent stabbing of American Teacher.

more
    • Connections help?!

Dubai Nov 25, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Hi all,

My girlfriend has been in Zimbabwe for the last 3 moths and is due to fly home to the UK very soon. Her connecting flight is in Dubai, and I plan to surprise her in the airport. I've booked to fly to Dubai a few days before for a bit of a holiday, and then I've booked us on the same flight home sat next to each other. (already knew her flight details and she asked me to book her seats)

My question is, where will I be able to meet her? Will she be going through arrivals as normal? Or will she be transferred to her next flight straight to the gate?
      Her flight is in the same terminal, and her stop over is 7 hours.
      Sorry if stupid question, haven't flown much.

Any help hugely appreciated!!
      From a hopeless romantic boyfriend!

more