Bryce Canyon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• September 2014 PC events?

Park City Apr 7, 2014 at 7:11 PM

I live in Salt Lake, and have friends coming to visit in September 2014. We are staying up at PCMR, and I am looking for ideas as to activities, etc. I can't find any festival, etc. calendars out for that far ahead. Any ideas, anyone? Thanks in advance.

more
    • mrsdoc83's Profile Photo

getting to Moab

Moab Apr 7, 2014 at 10:59 AM

My husband will be going to Moab for a conference and I'm helping with the travel itinerary.

We fly from out of state and I wonder if there is a major airport closer than Salt Lake City (yes, I am doing more research on this myself, now, too) --

Also, once we get to the major airport of choice, what is the best driving route to get into Moab?

Thanks!
      C

more
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

how to enjoy Bryce in 4 hours

by sweet_sentiments Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Hi,

We would only be able to stay at Bryce for 4 hours (2:00 pm - 6:00 pm) in April. We're driving from Kanab and just doing Bryce Canyon as a side trip.  

Here are our wish list:

Sunrise view point, Sunset view point, Garden Trail (for Thor's hammer and wall street), other suggestions are welcome!

And here are our questions:

1. We prefer not to hike so we could see more stuff. I did see a horse-ride tour and while it is tempting we are all scared to get on a horse so that option is out. Is there any other alternative? Like a 4x4 tour or something?

2. How do we get to those view points/trail from the visitor center?  3. I'm assuming for the the Garden Trail we can't drive and would really need to hike but how about  Sunset and Sunrise view points, can we just drive to get there?

4. Can you suggest a good itinerary for us?

Thanks in advance!

6 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM
    • Distance to Bryce Canyon

by ritaking Online Now May 15, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Could anyone tel me how far it is from south rim Grand Canyon to Bryce Canyon?
      Could this be done via Monument Valley, If so how long would it take?

5 Answers May 16, 2010 at 2:10 PM