change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jrmcdona's Profile Photo

4 nights in Zion, Bryce area, Utah 12

by jrmcdona Online Now Jun 14, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Was planning 4 nights in the area. The first two nights will be in Zion and then driving toward Bryce canyon. Was thinking maybe stop in a Bryce then either stay in Bryce one night or keep going down Utah 12 and stop in Escalante or Boulder. Then I need to figure out where to stay the 4th night. We will be driving back to Vegas after that in the morning, so that is another issue I need to tackle.

Any ideas?

Thanks
      Jordan

more
    • jrmcdona's Profile Photo

4 nights in Zion, Bryce area, Utah 12

by jrmcdona Online Now Jun 14, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Was planning 4 nights in the area. The first two nights will be in Zion and then driving toward Bryce canyon. Was thinking maybe stop in a Bryce then either stay in Bryce one night or keep going down Utah 12 and stop in Escalante or Boulder. Then I need to figure out where to stay the 4th night. We will be driving back to Vegas after that in the morning, so that is another issue I need to tackle.

Any ideas?

Thanks
      Jordan

8 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 9:16 PM
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

how to enjoy Bryce in 4 hours

by sweet_sentiments Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Hi,

We would only be able to stay at Bryce for 4 hours (2:00 pm - 6:00 pm) in April. We're driving from Kanab and just doing Bryce Canyon as a side trip.  

Here are our wish list:

Sunrise view point, Sunset view point, Garden Trail (for Thor's hammer and wall street), other suggestions are welcome!

And here are our questions:

1. We prefer not to hike so we could see more stuff. I did see a horse-ride tour and while it is tempting we are all scared to get on a horse so that option is out. Is there any other alternative? Like a 4x4 tour or something?

2. How do we get to those view points/trail from the visitor center?  3. I'm assuming for the the Garden Trail we can't drive and would really need to hike but how about  Sunset and Sunrise view points, can we just drive to get there?

4. Can you suggest a good itinerary for us?

Thanks in advance!

6 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM
    • Distance to Bryce Canyon

by ritaking Online Now May 15, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Could anyone tel me how far it is from south rim Grand Canyon to Bryce Canyon?
      Could this be done via Monument Valley, If so how long would it take?

5 Answers May 16, 2010 at 2:10 PM