Brussels Travel Answers

change location

A Day trip from Brussels to Kuekenhof ( Tulip Garden)

by sangshan Online Now Feb 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM

I'll be visiting Brussels on 17'th April 2013 & planning to do a day trip to Tulip garden on 20 April, my questions are
1. Is there any conducted tour from Brussels to Kuekenhoff/Tulip Garden & back?
2. If not is there any direct bus from Brussels to a place near Kuekenhoff?
3. Which is the easiest way to do a one day trip to Tulip garden from Brussels ?
4. Can I hire a private car with driver for this trip? if so how much will be the cost?
Thanks in advance

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Re: A Day trip from Brussels to Kuekenhof ( Tulip Garden)

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Feb 8, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I think you best go for 3. Travelling by train to the city of Leiden (with train change-overs) and changeover to the Keukenhof Express bus at Leiden is the most common way to travel.

Depending on what train service you decide, a faster train alternative could be to travel with a Thalys high speed train to the Schiphol Airport directly and take the Keukenhof Express bus from there.

I'm not aware of any coach tours from Brussels to the Keukenhof. I get no search results at the Brussels Tourist Office searching for the Keukenhof.

PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ATLC's Profile Photo

Re: A Day trip from Brussels to Kuekenhof ( Tulip Garden)

by ATLC Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM

I think there is no Brussels-Keukenhof travel suggestion because it isn't logical.
    The website www.keukenhof.nl gives ample possibilities how to travel if you take a train from anywhere to Leiden or Schiphol Airport. There are direct buses from both stations (as PJ said).

If you go, I suggest you buy your tickets online. You avoid standing in line that way.

Enjoy the Keukenhof!

• Re: A Day trip from Brussels to Kuekenhof ( Tulip Garden)

by sangshan Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Thanks a lot

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines