Brunssum Travel Answers

change location
diahevans's Profile Photo

Looking for Rahayu (Yayuk) Driessen !

by diahevans Online Now Mar 19, 2006 at 1:49 PM

I'm looking for Yayuk Driessen, she is from Java, Indonesia, I was so close to her during 1991-1995, when we were lived and worked in Solo, Central Java, she married with Mr. Martin Driessen, I lost her address and lost contact with her, is anyone can help me?. The only I can remember is the last time she lived in BRUNSSUM with her husband Martin. Last time we met about 1997 when they had holiday in Java. I will be very happy if I can contact her again. Now I'm married and living in Tacoma, Washington State, USA. I'll appreciate if someone can help me. Thank you so much!.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • blanter's Profile Photo

RE: Looking for Rahayu (Yayuk) Driessen !

by blanter Online Now Mar 19, 2006 at 10:44 PM

The phonebook gives five entries for Driessen M., Bunssum. Only one is relevant:

Driessen, M J
    Renatusstraat 7, 6444XE BRUNSSUM
    +31(45)5253133

Y.Driessen does not produce any entries.

Of course they could have been divorced, move out of Brunssum, or just refuse to enter the phone book.

Nationalwise, there are several Y. Driessen 's, check here:

http://www.zoeken.nl/?sttname=tel

but I guess most of them are Yvonne's.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • diahevans's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Looking for Rahayu (Yayuk) Driessen !..Thank you

by diahevans Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 9:34 AM

I appreciate it..!, thank you very much, and thank you for the web tel. of Brunssum you gave to me!. I've been searching for it yesterday but could not make it!. I hope they still living there and hope someday I can travel to Brunssum,Netherland. Russia also in my thought, I've been dreaming sailing with the cruise with my husband from Moscow to St. Petersburg, cruising the Moscow Canal and Volga River and eager about Yaroslavl, one of Russia's oldest cities.

• blanter's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Looking for Rahayu (Yayuk) Driessen !

by blanter Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 1:08 PM

Well, if you ask my opinion, Yaroslavl' is nice, but possibly not the most interesting attraction over the cruise.

When you make up your mind about Russia, do not hesitate to ask questions.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines