change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• crisgastardo's Profile Photo

3-day tour in the capital

Brunei Apr 4, 2014 at 8:46 PM

How a group of 6 tourists enjoy Brunei to the maximum level? We also wanted a referral of a nice (not so expensive) hotel that can accommodate us all. Heard the country to be expensive, any suggestions for an affordable tour that won't make our pockets bleed, would be highly appreciated...

Thanks guys!

more
    • johnmajor's Profile Photo

Short break in Brunei

Brunei and Muara May 22, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Hi guyz, I will be going to Brunei end of this coming June for a 4D3N short break. I have never been to this part of the world i.e. Borneo and of course Brunei. I dont have a clue about what is a must for me to see, to do and to eat in Brunei. Can anyone gives some opinions and recommendation to me?

Hope to hear from you all. Thanks.

6 Answers May 15, 2010 at 11:02 PM
    • Whats is in Brunei

Brunei and Muara Apr 2, 2008 at 12:47 AM

Hi we have a night stopover in brunie whilst travelling back home from bangkok. WE are looking at extending out stay In Bruine for 2 nights. IS there much to see in this amunt of time?

I dont know much about the place but have seen photos and it looks amazing! What are the must see tourist attractions?

Is it very expensive over there?

6 Answers Feb 11, 2009 at 11:10 PM
    • syetan's Profile Photo

ferry brunei-labuan-kk

Brunei and Muara May 16, 2006 at 9:32 PM

Hi guys,
      I'll be landing in BSB at 11.40am on Saturday 24/6 and wnat to get to KK that day but looks like flights are impossible. I assume there are no direct ferries to KK and I'll have to take a ferry to Labuan. How bets do I get from the airport to wherever it is the ferry leaves (kg. Serasa?).

2 Answers May 7, 2007 at 11:53 PM
    • One day in Muara?

Brunei and Muara Oct 8, 2005 at 8:34 AM

Hi All! We are a group of 16 traveling to Muara by Cruise ship in February 2006. We'll be there for only one day and are looking for suggestions on what are the must-see/do things while in Muara. We are not set on traveling together so if it's better to break up into small groups, we are open to that. Any suggestions and recommendations for activities and/or resources/guides are welcome!!!!

1 Answer Oct 8, 2005 at 11:13 AM
    • Edy8's Profile Photo

Tips on outbound trips to Kuching etc

Brunei and Muara Jul 24, 2005 at 5:30 AM

Hi, fellow travellers,

My partner and I are planning for about three days side trip to the nearby Miri caves, Kuching etc. We need any advice you can give. Thank you in advance.

8 Answers Jul 27, 2005 at 4:09 AM
    • Brunei Tours

Brunei and Muara Oct 7, 2004 at 1:18 PM

My wife and I have a few hours to spend between planes. I have heard that there are tours available. Could someone please give me some details, times etc and approximate cost? Are there any that start and finish at the airport? Thanks.

2 Answers May 3, 2010 at 7:32 PM
    • Visit Visa

Brunei and Muara Jan 22, 2004 at 6:12 AM

I am in love with a brunie girl. We both are unawar of getting a visa... Please guide us how can i visit brunie. Maybe we marry in future.

1 Answer Jul 1, 2004 at 9:26 AM