Brunei and Muara Travel Answers

change location
johnmajor's Profile Photo

Short break in Brunei

by johnmajor Online Now May 22, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Hi guyz, I will be going to Brunei end of this coming June for a 4D3N short break. I have never been to this part of the world i.e. Borneo and of course Brunei. I dont have a clue about what is a must for me to see, to do and to eat in Brunei. Can anyone gives some opinions and recommendation to me?

Hope to hear from you all. Thanks.

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • johnnol1's Profile Photo

Re: Short break in Brunei

by johnnol1 Online Now May 22, 2009 at 9:40 PM

The Empire Hotel and country club is probably one of the classiest hotels in the world, a tour of the water village is worthwhile as is the Sultans museum.There is also a major fun park.
    Brunei is a dry country [no alcohol available, however you are allowed to bring in and drink your own in the privacy of your hotel room]The people are very friendly and the food good, available and reasonably inexpensive.Brunei is sandwiched between the Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak both are easy to get to from Bandar Seri Bagwan.
    Hope this helps.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • balhannah's Profile Photo

by balhannah Online Now May 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Probably the easiest way is for you to check my pages by clicking on my name then Bandar Serigawin or other places I have visited in Borneo.

• adnan1977's Profile Photo

by adnan1977 Online Now May 23, 2009 at 3:53 PM

well. i have some nice website for you. I hope you like it.
    freme.com/freme_brunei_inbou...

freme.com/freme_brunei_inbou...

To reach this place , you need to booked through travel agent. This is because it is very strict place. It is not open to public unless you use travel agent.
    You can booked in advance.

Have a nice visit.

• SangAji's Profile Photo

by SangAji Online Now May 27, 2009 at 3:32 PM

what are your main interests? road trip, eco-tours n adventure or just relaxing...

with 4D3N, you can actually see the whole country, plus visit Limbang or Mulu caves... suggest you click on tips about Brunei by VTers.

• Re: Short break in Brunei

by Hasnal Online Now May 3, 2010 at 7:25 PM

trips for 4 days n 3 nights in Brunei

i suggest that stay in Bandar seri Begawan area or in Gadong area if u come for the first time tourist you can get budget to expensive food.for tour u can arrange your with travel agent because is more easy if u want to half day city tour than waiting for public transport.Nature tour ulu temburong national park is the best tour but you need to arrange with local travel agent because there no way you can do by your own.the rest its up to then...
    hope this can help you thanks!

Local travel agent:Darussalam Holding,freme travel,sunshine

• johnmajor's Profile Photo

by johnmajor Online Now May 15, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Thanks for the tips and info. For your info, I have already come back from my brunei trip. It is a clean, safe and slow pace country. Good for retiree to settle down. Thanks again.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Brunei and Muara Travel Answer Locations