Brunei and Muara Travel Answers

change location
syetan's Profile Photo

ferry brunei-labuan-kk

by syetan Online Now May 16, 2006 at 9:32 PM

Hi guys,
I'll be landing in BSB at 11.40am on Saturday 24/6 and wnat to get to KK that day but looks like flights are impossible. I assume there are no direct ferries to KK and I'll have to take a ferry to Labuan. How bets do I get from the airport to wherever it is the ferry leaves (kg. Serasa?).

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • chiabh's Profile Photo

RE: ferry brunei-labuan-kk

by chiabh Online Now May 17, 2006 at 2:09 AM

hi parvinder...

you may want to consider going by road from bsb to miri (in sarawak)... and then fly miri-kk ...

regards.chia

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • kotitihaere's Profile Photo

Re: ferry brunei-labuan-kk

by kotitihaere Online Now May 7, 2007 at 11:53 PM

LOL - I have just posted a tip on how to do this then saw your post!

You will not be bale to make it in one day as I think you need to be on that 8am ferry, but here is how to do it :-)

Catch the bus from the bus terminal in BSB at 7.00am - it goes to Muara which is the ferry terminal - cost BN$2 pp - if you catch a later bus you may miss the first ferry, and you need to catch that to get the connecting one if you want to go through in a day :-)

The ferry leaves at 8.00am - takes about 1 hour to get there. (BN$15 + BN$1 departure tax pp)

When you get to Labuan, when you exit the terminal, turn right then turn right again into the ticket office. This is where you pay the terminal tax and get your ticket to Kota Kinabalu - cost MYR34 pp

The ferry departs 1pm. There is also a baggage storage to the LEFT when you come out the terminal - MYR3 per large bag. We left our bags there while wandering around!

We made the trip in Dec 3006 from Brunei to KK and from KK to Brunei twice - Feb 2007 and Mar 2007.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Brunei and Muara Travel Answer Locations