Brunei and Muara Travel Answers

change location

One day in Muara?

by STomSF Online Now Oct 8, 2005 at 8:34 AM

Hi All! We are a group of 16 traveling to Muara by Cruise ship in February 2006. We'll be there for only one day and are looking for suggestions on what are the must-see/do things while in Muara. We are not set on traveling together so if it's better to break up into small groups, we are open to that. Any suggestions and recommendations for activities and/or resources/guides are welcome!!!!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • SangAji's Profile Photo

RE: One day in Muara?

by SangAji Online Now Oct 8, 2005 at 11:13 AM

hi, muara is my home town, and if you have one day, suggest a road trip around brunei using a coach. go into the capital bandar seri begawan along kota batu road, stop by the museum, and view the water village from bukit subok. then have lunch at portview restaurant facing the water village and view of palace, and walk the planks of kampong ayer.

from bandar, go to kiulap for the jame asr mosque plus gadong commercial area.

from gadong, go along jalan tutong for a view of the palaces, then to jerudong park playground and polo club plus beach. stop at empire hotel for afternoon tea. return to muara along tutong-muara highway.

see my pages for pixs of the various sites, and let me know if you need more help. cheers.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Brunei and Muara Travel Answer Locations