Brugge

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to go?

Gent Apr 8, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Hi! I have a meeting in gent tomorrow and after that I would like to go out on my own... I was hoping you could suggest a nice place where people wont see me as an alien when I enter alone. And possibly a place where I could make some contacts or share a bottle of wine with a stranger. Thank you for your tips!

more
    • Hotel Oud Huis de peellaert In Brugge

by mtguy Online Now Oct 9, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Any comments on this hotel in Brugge?
      Is it in a safe area? is it clean and centrally located?

3 Answers Oct 10, 2011 at 4:04 AM
    • melosh's Profile Photo

What to see that is open on Monday?

by melosh Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM

My problem is that my 12 hour layover in Brussels is on Monday.

I was excited about the prospect of 7 hours in Brugge until I read in the "Rough Guide" book that "everything is closed on Mondays." Are there somethings open that you would recommend that I visit on my walk about the city? Is it still worth the day trip? or is there somewhere else (other than Brussels) I should go as an alternative?

Thanks

6 Answers Sep 23, 2011 at 6:39 AM
    • zachmarie's Profile Photo

How far is hotel Cavalier from the station

by zachmarie Online Now Jun 16, 2011 at 3:04 AM

How far away is the hotel Cavalier (which is at Kuipersstraat 25) from the railway station?
      I will be arriving from Amsterdam (via Brussels) to Brugge by train.
      Is there only one raliway staion in Brugge and if it is not walkable distance, how do I commute to the hotel?
      Thanks in advance :-)

5 Answers Jun 17, 2011 at 11:21 PM
    • New Bruge Tourist

by a.zielenflem Online Now Jun 17, 2008 at 3:17 PM

Could someone please tell me how many days I should allow to see the sites of Bruge? I was thinking 2 full days. Will that be enough time? Also, what are the must sees? Thank you

4 Answers Jun 22, 2008 at 10:07 PM
    • Shengen Visa to enter Brugge, Belgium

by jakrapan822 Online Now Mar 17, 2007 at 2:52 PM

Now I live in London as a student. I would like to make a journet to Brugge. Can I use my current Schengen visa, which was issued by France embassy, to enter brugge, belgium by Eurostar from Waterloo, London?
      I heard that I might need to enter France first in order to able to enter other EU countries.

2 Answers Mar 19, 2007 at 8:48 AM
    • Driving Brugge to Amsterdam....

by hondo8 Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 12:49 AM

Hello....my family and best buddy have a car rented...we will go to Brugge but 2 of us need to get to Amsterdam the next day....how long of a drive is it...the trains don't seem to work timing wise to leave miday and into amsterdam early evening. Wondering if we should just drive back to Brussels ..forcing my Sister and Brother to take us back there and then train or maybe have them drive us over if not to far?

2 Answers Apr 22, 2006 at 1:14 PM
    • geojean's Profile Photo

Accomadations in Bruge

by geojean Online Now Feb 23, 2005 at 2:04 PM

Does anyone know of some inexpensive accomodations in Bruge. A friend of mine is travelling there in April. Thank you.

3 Answers Feb 25, 2005 at 10:45 PM
    • chrishc's Profile Photo

Hotels and car parking

by chrishc Online Now Feb 19, 2004 at 2:33 PM

We aim to drive to Brugge for a long weekend in June, can anyone tell me if there are hotels with free car parking. Someone has said that they all charge for parking. Thanks Chris