Brugge Travel Answers

change location
LY2007's Profile Photo

getting from train station to hotel

by LY2007 Online Now Apr 15, 2008 at 11:39 PM

Can someone tell me what actual street the train station is located on? I am trying to figure out how to get from the train station to the Hotel Fevery on Coll. Mansionstraat 3. I have no idea if this is something I want to walk, or use a bus. thanks so much.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: getting from train station to hotel

by Mariajoy Online Now Apr 15, 2008 at 11:48 PM

Hi, the station is on Stationsplein - have a look a the maps below - it's on Brugges South:

trabel.com/brugge-mapslist.h...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Re: getting from train station to hotel

by hawkhead Online Now Apr 16, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Once you have the location, try www.mappy.com to plan your route and to see how far it is from A to B

• RufusFrog's Profile Photo

by RufusFrog Online Now May 16, 2008 at 9:08 AM

We've just got back from Bruges and stayed very close to Hotel Fevery. It's quite a way to walk from the station with luggage (30-40 mins?). We waited 30 minutes for a taxi, and when one turned up we got queue-jumped by a fit young local (I was with my 80+ parents) and the taxi driver basically said tough, you were standing in not quite the right place (there is no sign to say where you should stand). I was furious. Anyway the point is, we got the bus, the bus map is really easy to work out, you need to take a 4 or a 14 and follow the route on a map until you get to Langerei and get off at the 1st stop (you've just gone round a corner, there's a big canal on the right, there is a restaurant on the other side of the canal called The Orchid). Cross Langerei, walk up a little way and then go down Sint-Gilliskoorstraat, this takes you to Coll. Mansionstraat, it's about 200m from the stop. Tickets cost €1.60 each (€4.00 for a group of up to 5). On the way back we got on the 1st bus with "Station" on the front, I think it was a no. 5, it went by a really circuitous route but got there in the end, the no. 4 was much better as it went straight through the middle of Bruges and the route was easy to follow.

• hawkhead's Profile Photo

by hawkhead Online Now May 17, 2008 at 12:48 AM

It would be a good idea to transfer all this info to your Bruges page.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines