change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ffugere's Profile Photo

Advice On Where To Stay

Düsseldorf Jan 10, 2015 at 3:10 PM

Hello, We are traveling to Dusseldorf and spending 3 days there and then not sure. We know that on the 25th we are going to fly to Rome. At first we were going to stay in Oberammergau for the next 6 days after Dusseldorf and then fly out of Munich to Rome. There are 5 of us and my daugter is 5 months pregnant. My wife wants to really visit the old german cities and shop and eat and stuff, my kids want to ski a couple days. not sure how close the ski resorts are to Oberammergau or is there somewhere better that might have both ski resorts and a airport so we wont have to travel so far to go to the airport. Any suggestions? Should I keep my current plans or maybe pick somewhere besides Oberammergau that has both ski resorts and a major airport 10-15 minutes away?

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Journey from northern Italy to Aachen by train/bus.

Aachen Jan 7, 2015 at 1:47 AM

How would it be possible to travel from (let's say Milan, Venice or other places in northern Italy) to Aachen by train (and bus)? Would it be a very long journey? is it better to book a flight to Germany? To where?

Thanks since now for all your replies.

more
    • shuttle bus

by Tika65 Online Now Nov 27, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Hi, does shullte bus to Phantasialand stop near Ramada Bruhk Koln hotel? If no, where shuutle bus stop? thanks

2 Answers Nov 29, 2012 at 8:17 PM