Brownsville

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Do I need a passport??

by stephanielil Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 7:03 PM

In Brownsville, Tx, can I go across the border into Matamoros, Mexico for shopping and get back to Brownsville without a passport??

4 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 8:40 AM
    • travel

by jnolan16 Online Now Jan 24, 2010 at 1:51 PM

cheapest way to get from brownsville airport to mcallen airport? rent a car , taxi?

1 Answer Jan 24, 2010 at 6:01 PM
    • wally69's Profile Photo

RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES IN BROWNSVILLE??

by wally69 Online Now Nov 21, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Are there any retirement communities or apartment complexes that cater to senior citizens in Brownsville?

1 Answer Nov 25, 2007 at 11:21 AM
    • Charro Days Fiesta

by iowafarmer Online Now Jan 4, 2007 at 5:51 PM

What is Charro Days Fiesta ? Where is it? I went to the web site to see schedule nothing there. Is it a fair or rodeo ? A parade if so where is a good place to watch it. We have only been to Brownsville once we are staying in SPI for a week. Any suggestion ?? Thanks Iowa Farmer.

• Eclypze's Profile Photo

Moving to Brownsville

by Eclypze Online Now May 27, 2003 at 7:31 PM

Taking a huge risk and uplifting my roots. I'll be moving from Upstate, NY to Brownsville, Texas around November of this year. Basically, my question being, how is the job market around there? I am used to the current job of Asst. Restaurant Manager, getting paid around 23,000 a year, and paying my rent cost of roughly500.00 including utilities (lucky me!) I believe its my biggest worry of not finding a job that will give me enough money to live, and have a little fun. I will be moving in with my boyfriend who has lived in Brownsville for over a year and a half - so at least i won't be alone! Any words will be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Jun 1, 2003 at 1:38 PM
    • Parking at the Bridge?

by cooperslay Online Now Sep 6, 2002 at 8:17 PM

Is there parking on the US side at the Bridge? and can we get a taxi on the Mexican side?

2 Answers Sep 7, 2002 at 3:11 PM