change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jmj0's Profile Photo

Cruising the Kimberley Coast

by jmj0 Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 6:14 PM

The wife and I wish to cruise this coast and would like to find out local advice re which is best cruise line and the best time to travel as the wife is very worried about sea sickness.Thanking you.
      Lawrence and Margaret James

1 Answer Aug 23, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    • faberina's Profile Photo

Sunset

by faberina Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Could someone who is a local give me the approximate sunset time in March
      Thanks
      Lynn

3 Answers Apr 1, 2010 at 12:04 AM
    • TravelingSue's Profile Photo

Broome

by TravelingSue Online Now Jan 8, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Any suggestions on a local tour guide or tour company that does day tours of Broome. Some friends and I are coming to Broome on a cruise ship and interested in doing a shore excursion for 4people. If needed, could probably get 12-15 people. Thanks. Sue

6 Answers Jan 15, 2010 at 12:45 AM
    • Clubs

by haletony Online Now Jul 22, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Nmaes of wicked clubs and DJ's in Broome

1 Answer Jul 25, 2009 at 7:20 PM
    • Stingers on Cable Beach

by frederikranke Online Now Oct 19, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Are there problems with stingers at Cable Beach in say March to June? What are the average sea temp. from March to June?

Kind regards
      Frederik

6 Answers Apr 14, 2009 at 7:42 AM
    • aYankinSyd's Profile Photo

Broome Trip

by aYankinSyd Online Now May 29, 2008 at 3:26 AM

Can anybody advise about the mysterious Broome? I've always wanted to go, as it seems like a pretty off-the-beaten-track destination... What's the highlight to see/do?

Flights are always outrageously expensive...when is a good time of the year to get a good price?

Many thanks in advance; Mike

9 Answers Jul 25, 2009 at 7:25 PM
    • Camel Rides in Broome

by debbieduck5 Online Now Nov 5, 2007 at 2:43 AM

What is the cost of the Camel riding in Broome along the beach?

1 Answer Nov 5, 2007 at 3:22 AM
    • Getting to Cairns

by carostev Online Now Jul 4, 2007 at 2:50 PM

We are travelling to Australia in December 2007, flying into Perth. We will drive to Broome from Perth but then would like to get to Cairns from Broome. We are finding it impossible to get a flight and cannot find any other means of transport between Broome and Cairns. We don't really want to drive from Broome to Cairns.
      Can you please make some suggestions?

Many thanks

4 Answers Sep 4, 2007 at 8:05 PM
    • Any Ideas

by wildlime Online Now Jul 3, 2007 at 10:12 PM

Has anyone used these guys before for accommodation in Broome:
      http://www.broomeaccom.com/

Thanks in adavnce for any comments or any accommodation ideas.

Dean

1 Answer Jul 5, 2007 at 7:14 PM
    • o_rangotang's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Broome

by o_rangotang Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 10:00 PM

Hi guys,

We will be in broome in about 6 days and am trying to find cheap decent accomodation - doeas this exist?!?! :-)

We are looking for a double room with en-suite and TV, it would also be great if we could get our own cooking facilites. We don't want to pay any more that around65 for a double room, but if it had its own kitchen we could up it to75 - does anyone know of anywhere that fits our needs??

Any help is so much appraciated! Thanks, Amy x

P.S. We also don't have much idea about what you can do in Broome so any ideas would be great! Any must do's?

2 Answers Jun 15, 2006 at 10:47 PM
    • Broome to Cairns

by claired1982 Online Now Feb 22, 2006 at 11:17 PM

Hi
      We have just found out you cannot fly from Broome to Cairns (why why why?) and this disrupts our plans greatly! Can anyone suggest the cheapest way of doing this...we just need to get there quick and cheap with no sightseeing on the way!
      Thanks
      Claire and Amy (UK)

6 Answers Mar 8, 2006 at 8:48 PM
    • lovinoz's Profile Photo

Broome in February

by lovinoz Online Now Dec 20, 2005 at 6:48 PM

We have been dying to go to Broome for eons and found a deal that is only valid for February. Should we bother going then, considering how incredibly hot and humid it will be? Can we expect daily rain or thunderstorms? I do not mind thunderstorms, but I get annoyed with just plain rain. :) How hot is it likely to be? Is it similar weather to Cairns in March?

If we go, we are thinking of finding some inexpensive accommodation for the first 6 nights, then stay at the Cable Beach Resort for the last two nights. Does this sounds like a good plan and does anyone have recommendations for where to stay for the first 6 nights?

We might want to camp for a night or two up near the lighthouse norther of Broome (can't think of the name of the place at the moment). Any suggestions for where to camp?

We might hire a 4WD for two days - if so, can anyone recommend which rental place does the best deal?

Thank you! :) Happy Holidays to everyone!!

• Larnie's Profile Photo

Is two weeks in Broome enough??

by Larnie Online Now Nov 8, 2005 at 9:04 PM

I am planning a trip to Broome and while I am klnow a good answer is - "no time is long enough" I am just wondering if 2 weeks will give us time to venture outwards from Broome ie Bungle Bungles etc and not be rushed.
      Also, planning for first week of April. Any ideas of whether the weather (ha!) will be any good?????

thanks.....

4 Answers Nov 10, 2005 at 8:16 PM