Broome Travel Answers

change location
Larnie's Profile Photo

Is two weeks in Broome enough??

by Larnie Online Now Nov 8, 2005 at 9:04 PM

I am planning a trip to Broome and while I am klnow a good answer is - "no time is long enough" I am just wondering if 2 weeks will give us time to venture outwards from Broome ie Bungle Bungles etc and not be rushed.
Also, planning for first week of April. Any ideas of whether the weather (ha!) will be any good?????

thanks.....

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • 1+1's Profile Photo

RE: Is two weeks in Broome enough??

by 1+1 Online Now Nov 9, 2005 at 6:31 PM

I spent 2 weeks at Purnalulu (Bungles) and found it really great. But Broome itself has never held much attraction for me. Out from Broome is another story, although you have to keep in mind distances can be great and it can take time to reach many places. Much depends on what sort of transport you have.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • suzyq40's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Is two weeks in Broome enough??

by suzyq40 Online Now Nov 10, 2005 at 12:28 AM

Broome is lovely, but I think the time I spent there (3days) was plenty of time.
    Im sure the Kimberleys would be lovely. Just make sure you have enough water with you!
    Not sure about the weather,I guess it will be hot

• Purpleshade's Profile Photo

by Purpleshade Online Now Nov 10, 2005 at 4:29 AM

I went to Broome earlier this year. A week in Broome would be more than enough, there isn't very much to do, it's avery small place. We didn't go out of the town, but there appeared to be lots of (expensive) day trips out. WE went in May, which is 'shoulder season', April is at the end of the wet season. It is likely to be hot and humid and rain.

More info on Broome at this site and on my Broome page.
    http://www.broomecam.com/camera.htm

:)Lesley

• Larnie's Profile Photo

by Larnie Online Now Nov 10, 2005 at 8:16 PM

Thanks guys. I think a few days in Broome and then we wil head out. We will have transport, so can do our own cheap tours :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines