change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sherese7's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Puerto Princesa

Palawan Dec 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Hey all, we are backpackers traveling to Palawan in late Jan. We land in the eve and are looking for a good place for 2 nights. Preferably a place with pool. We will spend up to $50ish per nite because we want comfort after a 27hr flight. (after that we will be back to backpacker budget) It would be ideal to find something in walking distance or bicycle to restaurants, beaches,etc.
      Can anyone help out with recommendations.
      Thanks SO much :)

more
    • hotels & houses for rent

by ScottShute Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Greetings all: I have messed up with the info I received and need to post a few more questions. Ly me say first I am shutting off all my internet e mails and am just using scottdshute@gmail now and i can not use that one atthis sight for some reason. I am married to a young Philapina from Brooks point and will be going there on July 2 to find a house to rent hopefully by the ocean. I tried to contact Sunset hotel but no response. If you know of a decent place to stay (hotel please give me contacts as well as any intel on renting a place there. Thanks buckets of Aloha (yup I am from Hawaii)

3 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 8:50 PM
    • scottdshute's Profile Photo

Brooks point internet & house to rent

by scottdshute Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Is there Internet available in Brooks Point and if so what kind of band width. Perhaps you could get back to me at Scott@FCBN.tv thanks
      I am considering moving there for the rest of my life. I am Canadian but lived my life in Hawaii 6 years and Europe so I am used to island life. Any idea of who to contact there to find a house for one person with a view of the ocean?

2 Answers Jun 7, 2014 at 4:09 PM