Brooke's Point

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hotels & houses for rent

by ScottShute Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Greetings all: I have messed up with the info I received and need to post a few more questions. Ly me say first I am shutting off all my internet e mails and am just using scottdshute@gmail now and i can not use that one atthis sight for some reason. I am married to a young Philapina from Brooks point and will be going there on July 2 to find a house to rent hopefully by the ocean. I tried to contact Sunset hotel but no response. If you know of a decent place to stay (hotel please give me contacts as well as any intel on renting a place there. Thanks buckets of Aloha (yup I am from Hawaii)

more
    • hotels & houses for rent

by ScottShute Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Greetings all: I have messed up with the info I received and need to post a few more questions. Ly me say first I am shutting off all my internet e mails and am just using scottdshute@gmail now and i can not use that one atthis sight for some reason. I am married to a young Philapina from Brooks point and will be going there on July 2 to find a house to rent hopefully by the ocean. I tried to contact Sunset hotel but no response. If you know of a decent place to stay (hotel please give me contacts as well as any intel on renting a place there. Thanks buckets of Aloha (yup I am from Hawaii)

3 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 8:50 PM
    • scottdshute's Profile Photo

Brooks point internet & house to rent

by scottdshute Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Is there Internet available in Brooks Point and if so what kind of band width. Perhaps you could get back to me at Scott@FCBN.tv thanks
      I am considering moving there for the rest of my life. I am Canadian but lived my life in Hawaii 6 years and Europe so I am used to island life. Any idea of who to contact there to find a house for one person with a view of the ocean?

2 Answers Jun 7, 2014 at 4:09 PM