Broadstairs

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fastest way to get there

Dover Feb 15, 2015 at 6:44 PM

can anyone give me advice on how to get from Dover to London and then on to Plymouth? My sister and I are traveling from Canada and are having a hard time trying to book the train.

more
    • day trips to france

by tanyawright08 Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

where can we go to france from for the day

5 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    • Seaweed at broadstairs clean?

by JT101 Online Now Aug 6, 2010 at 4:17 AM

Hello

I recently visited broadstairs beach with my family, and whilst there I collected some seaweed (just a small personal quantity) from out on the rocks. Mostly serrated wrack, and some sea lettuce.

I was wondering if this is considered safe to eat i.e. is broadstairs clean enough, or are there any sewage outlets, or the density of human visitors causing polluted environment nearby.

I just want to know if the seaweed is considered contaminated or polluted?

CHeers

5 Answers Aug 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM
    • Donkeys and model village

by jacalyn Online Now Aug 3, 2010 at 2:52 AM

I recently went to Broadstairs with my 2 small daughters 3 and 5, and we were hoping to see the donkeys at Viking bay. We did not see any. Are their still donkeys on Viking bay? Also, we went on to Ramsgate and when we asked if the model village was still there, we were told that it was not. Is that true?

I spent a great deal of my childhood in Ramsgate and Broadstairs, and wanted to relive it with my daughters.
      Thanks, Jacalyn Oghan

3 Answers Aug 4, 2010 at 3:02 AM