Brisbane Travel Answers

change location
Victoria114's Profile Photo

Car rental in Brissie

by Victoria114 Online Now May 25, 2009 at 2:41 AM

Hello, we are planning a 3 week holiday to Brisbane in August and we would like to rent a car (preferably with child seats). Which car rental company would you recommend? I heard Hertw has the child seat option and if you have a special code, you may get discounts, too. Where do you get this code? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • wallywombat's Profile Photo

Re: Car rental in Brissie

by wallywombat Online Now May 25, 2009 at 3:12 AM

FREE CHILD SEAT
    I do not know anything about the car hire firms in Brisbane as I live in Sydney but I simply typed car rentals brisbane child car seat into Google and got pages of sites for car rental companies in Brisbane .
    Most offer child seat options for an additional cost and I saw this one which offered free child seat included in price
    so maybe have a look at it it was it says details for 2008 but they have an email address
    E-mail: info@davescarrental.com.au and website I would maybe email and ask them and also ask on Brisbane forum if any one knows if the compnay is any good as its hard to tell from internet alone
    Someone may have used them before .
    davescarrental.com.au/specia...
    Receive a Child Seat for free

Simply rent a Group Compact (Hyundai Getz 4Dr or similar) or Group Economy Medium (Hyundai Excel Auto or similar) or above, plus a Child Seat for 5 consecutive days or more and receive a Child Seat for free.

To receive a free child seat simply quote coupon number DCR370.

This offer is valid for rentals commencing before 30 September 2008 and limited to 1 free child seat per rental.
    Hope this gives you a starting place to find what you need - goodluck and have a safe trip

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines