Brindisi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• buses from lecce

Lecce Jul 3, 2014 at 2:17 PM

is there a bus from lecce to serrano, and if so how often?

more
    • The Search for the Multi-ethnic Section of Bari.

Bari Jun 25, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Where should I go to observe the most concentrated multi-ethnic section of Bari and where may I find cloth and post cards with a multi-ethnic flair in Bari?

more
    • Aquapark or Molfetta

Bari Jul 11, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I will be with the family in Bari, for 2 days in August. We will explore the small towns south of Bari afterwards. I am expecting my young teenagers to get fed up with looking around towns. Does anyone have an opinion about the Aquapark in Bari? Or the theme park in Molfetta? We just want a break from old buildings!

more
    • bus from Foggia to San Giovanni

San Giovanni Rotondo Jul 9, 2014 at 6:35 PM

I can't find the web site for the bus service SITA that is mentioned. I would like to go from Foggia to San Giovanni on Tuesday, August 12, 2014. Where and how do I do this?

Thank you, Helen

more
    • manuna's Profile Photo

ZTL in Bari

Bari Jun 30, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I was planning my itinerary and I thought that hotel we are staying at is in ZTL (at least the maps that I fond show me that)
      The hotel address is

Via F. Lombardi, 13
      70122 Bari, Italy

I wrote a request to hotel, they say that there is no ZTL in Bari. Is it true? And the maps that I found are outdated?

more
    • accomodation for 1 month in brindisi

by DanielaR Online Now May 20, 2014 at 5:36 AM

hello all!
      we need to rent an appartament, for 1 month in Brindisi, close or not to the ONU base, as we are going to work there starting with 26 may 2014. Does anyone have any idea about where to find a flat?

1 Answer May 20, 2014 at 9:47 AM
    • Living in Brindisi- long term house rentals-Internet

by davidakins Online Now May 18, 2014 at 3:18 PM

My wife and I are thinking of moving to Italy. Brindisi is one of the considerations, but we find little information on the place. How much is the rental of a 3 bedroom 2 bath house? What is the Internet speed and cost? Anything else you want to share?

2 Answers May 19, 2014 at 12:49 AM
    • Train/Bus travel

by zaharoulamaria Online Now Feb 11, 2014 at 5:16 PM

What is the most economical way to travel from Naples to Brindisi? Bus or Train , can it be hop on and hop off??
      I have friends in Brindisi I would like to visit. Time availability 14/9 - 20/9

1 Answer Feb 11, 2014 at 6:45 PM
    • Looking to move to Brindisi

by dkiki Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM

What are the current options in Brindisi for accommodation for at least a year

2 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 3:43 PM
    • JanaR20's Profile Photo

Brindisi Napoli by bus

by JanaR20 Online Now May 12, 2013 at 9:42 AM

can anyone tell me if there is something like a coach or shuttle service to get from the little harbourtown Brindisi to Napoli?

thanks

7 Answers May 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    • Oat milk availability

by Linbee Online Now Feb 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Hi all

We are travelling to San Vito dei Normanni in May and would welcome advice on where to buy oat milk or Oatley milk for our dairy intolerant 3 year old.

3 Answers Feb 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    • Advice about purchasing a train ticket in Brindisi

by Wenpomeroy Online Now Aug 7, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Hello everyone. My friend and I are traveling from the US to Brindisi in September. We need to get to Monopoli to the place we are staying. We plan to take the bus to the train station in Brindisi. We then plan to take the train to Monopoli. Can we purchase the train tickets once we arrive at the station? We arrive at 10:30AM. We did not know if we should purchase the online, and worried if we did we may miss our train if the flight had delays. What should we do?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2012 at 11:55 AM
    • Travel from Brindisi to Sorrento

by susieryan32 Online Now Apr 13, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Hello to everyone,

What is the fastest way to get from Brindisi to Sorrento? AWe do not want to drive. And any tips on hotels in Sorrento, and tours to Capri and Positano? Thank you.

5 Answers Apr 14, 2012 at 4:39 AM
    • lynee's Profile Photo

train from Sorrento to Bari or Brindissi

by lynee Online Now Oct 21, 2010 at 11:56 PM

help urgently please, I need to get from Sorrento to Brindisi or Bari to get a ferry to Patras in greece, how do I find out what trains and timetables , I tried the Trenitalia site but Sorrento doesn't exist!and how long will it take and how much will it cost ( regional cheap trains OK)

3 Answers Apr 14, 2012 at 1:27 AM
    • Lefkada Greece to Rome

by gary.lavin Online Now Jul 2, 2010 at 5:24 AM

Hi there, I'm looking to get from Polaris which is just south of Lefkada (Lefkas) on the west coast of Greece to Rome. Any suggestions. Options seem to be car to Igoumenitsa Ferry to Brindisi and train to Rome or bus to Athens and flight to Rome.

3 Answers Jul 7, 2010 at 11:33 AM
    • Train from Brindisi to Naples

by cring Online Now Mar 10, 2010 at 7:30 PM

What route does the train take from Brindisi to Naples; how long a trip and how many train changes. We will be travelling there in April.

1 Answer Mar 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM
    • visitcebu's Profile Photo

Brindisi to Patras

by visitcebu Online Now Sep 14, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Hello all, I wanted some advice about how to get to Patras, Greece from Brindisi. We will be coming from Naples and arriving in Brindisi.

Are there many trips from Naples to Brindisi by both bus and train?
      Which is faster and which is cheaper?

From Brindisi, is the ferry ride to Patras a safe and pleasant journey? No big waves? Or should I get ready for sea sickness? We plan to travel in Spring.

How often are the ferries to Patras from Brindisi? Daily? Are there many companies that do this route?

Thank you for all the advice.

1 Answer Sep 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM
    • Bari to Brindisi train

by Redders12 Online Now Jul 28, 2009 at 6:17 AM

Please can someone help me! I am getting a ferry to Greece from Brindisi in August and travelling to Brindisi from Milan by train. I have no problems linking Milan to Bari by train, but cant seem to find a link to a train station in Brindisi - i can see on the map and previous posts that a train station does exist there and have been searching the trentitalia website among others to find times etc ---- with no luck so far. am not sure if i am just not searching for the right name of the station or something. If anyone can help id reall appreciate it!
      thank you :)

3 Answers Jul 28, 2009 at 11:58 AM
    • Traveling to Leche from Brindisi

by ckeitlen Online Now Sep 17, 2008 at 9:35 AM

What is the best means for transport from Brindisi to Leche? Bus, cab, rental car?

1 Answer Sep 17, 2008 at 10:55 AM
    • From Brindisi port to the train station

by Devero Online Now Jun 24, 2008 at 3:38 PM

Hello,
      I've looked everywhere in the internet but i can't find the location of the Brindisi train station.
      I don't speak italian so i can't find information about any public transportation.
      Can anyone please tell me if there is a bus that goes from the port to the train station, where should i take it from, where should i stop and ,if possible, the schedule of the bus? Thanks a lot...

1 Answer Jun 24, 2008 at 4:37 PM
    • bukola's Profile Photo

Advice / Assistance sought --> Brindisi - Rome - Brindisi

by bukola Online Now Jun 5, 2008 at 4:43 PM

Ciao micas/micos,

How are you all? Please I need need some advice or assistance from whoever is in the position to help. Due to some inexplanable Aitalia policy (really, I cannot explain it becos it makes no sense to me), I am been forced to leave Brindisi for Rome on Friday, June 6 and return to Brindisi from Rome Saturday, June 7 to catch a flight very early in the morning on Sunday.

I am looking for alternative and perhaps shorter routes between these 2 cities apart from train. Are there buses that run between both towns (Brindisi and Rome)? How can one find a carpool or ride with private person to these towns? Any of you driving or know someone driving to either town on said dates? Any reference to schedules and info is much appreciated.

Tips anyone?

Grazieeeee y ciao

2 Answers Jun 5, 2008 at 6:55 PM
    • Travel from Greek Isles to Brindisi

by sacche Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 12:24 PM

Hi there. I am wanting to get from Paros(Greek Island) to Brindisi. Which is the easiest route? So far, the best I can do is- Paros-Athens-Rome-Brindisi.
      Do any of the airports on the Islands offer a flight across to Italy?
      Thanks

2 Answers Apr 17, 2008 at 1:27 PM
    • Travel from Rome to Brindisi

by ellemoh Online Now Feb 24, 2008 at 12:37 PM

What options does one have to get to Brindisi from Rome (and back)? I want to meet some friends in Corfu while I am travelling in Italy.

Elle

2 Answers Feb 25, 2008 at 7:50 AM
    • from Brindisi to Napoli

by gibbdog Online Now Feb 17, 2008 at 8:34 AM

hi there everyone - i need some help please!

i'm travelling from corfu to brindisi this august by ferry - i think it takes eight hours. does anyone know how long it takes to get to napoli by rail from brindisi?

thanks.

3 Answers Feb 17, 2008 at 9:17 AM
    • TRAIN FROM BRINDISI TO NAPLES

by sbgayle Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 3:09 PM

I will be staying in Ugento in June. We have a rental car which we can return to the airport in Brindisi. Does anyone have info re: 1. How far is the train station from the airport? 2. Can we take a cab from the airport to the train station? 3. Is there a closer train station from Ugento? 4. How do we get the train tickets, do we buy them there or can we get them in advance? I've tried Rail Europe and they knew nothing!!! HELP!!!!!

2 Answers Apr 6, 2007 at 5:28 AM
    • transportation problem from port to railway station

by cynthiali Online Now Jun 19, 2006 at 3:43 AM

I'll take ferry from Greece to Brindisi and heading to Salerno by train.The ferry will arrive at Brindisi at 8:00am,and the train leave from railway station for Salerno at 8:55am,how far from the port to the railway station.Can I catch the train after buying the ticket.Thanks very much.

1 Answer Jun 19, 2006 at 11:07 AM
    • Cheap accommodation near United Nations Logistics Base (UNLB) Brindisi

by celinaaseremo Online Now Nov 6, 2005 at 5:16 AM

Hi!

I will go to Brindisi on December 2005. Please tell me if you know of any decent but cheap accommodations near United Nations Logistics Base (UNLB) Brindisi, Italy.

Thank you. I hope you respond soon.

6 Answers May 20, 2014 at 5:29 AM
    • Things to do in Brindisi

by 235wiseowl Online Now May 17, 2005 at 12:40 AM

We are visiting Brindisi for 1/2 a day in July, any suggestions for things to do, places to visit, how good is public transport and where could we get to and from in this short time
      Regards
      Wiseowl

1 Answer May 17, 2005 at 4:45 AM
    • Minashka's Profile Photo

Ferry from Brindisi to Athens

by Minashka Online Now May 13, 2005 at 6:30 AM

Hi there :) Could you please give me some information about the overnight ferry from Brindisi to Athens? Has anyone tried it? How much does it cost? Is it comfortable? I would appreciate any tips you can give... Also, could you please tell me how far is Rome from Brindisi?
      Thanks so much!
      Minai

4 Answers May 13, 2005 at 3:33 PM
    • From Train Station to Port

by angelactress Online Now Apr 30, 2005 at 8:07 PM

Hi Everyone!

Could anyone please tell me whether Maritime Way Ferries offers a shuttle service from the train station to the Costa Morena port in Brindisi?

I have looked high and low and haven't found any public transportation connections between the train station and the port, and it looks like a long walk through the Industrial area of town!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

K. :)

2 Answers May 3, 2005 at 5:46 AM
    • Budget Accommodation Brindisi

by joanandmartin Online Now Oct 28, 2004 at 9:46 AM

We are a couple making a visit to Brindisi for 3 days in November and are having travel finding a cheap place to stay Does anyone have any suggestion we are looking for a cheap doulbe room for 3 nights in or Brindisi or even in a town nearby that has transport connections from Brindisi. The Hotels I have checked all seem very expensive for somebody trying to travel on a tight budget. Had even thought possibly Taranto as it seems to have a connection. Can anybody help? Joanandmartin.

2 Answers Dec 18, 2004 at 5:40 AM
    • GravitysChild's Profile Photo

Public Transport - Brindisi to Cosenza?

by GravitysChild Online Now May 6, 2004 at 12:58 PM

Hello all ye more knowledgeable than I. I am travelling to Italy very soon and land in Brindisi. I need to know if there are halfway direct busses or trains from Brindisi/Brindisi airport to Cosenza. Also, could any1 point me in the direction of a good website for Transport timetables for southern Italy? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Regards G Child

1 Answer May 6, 2004 at 6:52 PM