Brighton Travel Answers

change location
cullimar's Profile Photo

Royal Albion Hotel

by cullimar Online Now Oct 5, 2006 at 3:57 AM

hi has anybody stayed here, very mixed reviews on the web about this place. thanks in advance

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Royal Albion Hotel

by PontyLad Online Now Jul 22, 2010 at 4:50 AM

I've stayed here four times which I wouldn't have done if I wasn't happy with it. On two occasions we were upgraded to a room with a bath-spa/jacquzzi with sea view at no extra cost , this was mid-week at a quiet period though.

The room sizes vary and are a bit quirky ,but it's a period hotel and that is part of it's character some can be on the small side . All the rooms were clean .

There was a bit of noise in one room mainly due to nearness to the Pier and ambulance sirens but not enough to stop us sleeping !

The buffet breakfast had all the usual stuff from cereals to full British and was good.

We didn't eat there in the evening so cannot comment on this.

The staff are pleasant voluntarily offering the upgrade and quickly resolving one mix-up on the booking price.

The weekend prices escalate here but it's the same everywhere in Brighton for a mid-week stay in a sea-front hotel near all the attractions then I would say it fits the bill.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines