Brighton Travel Answers

change location
His_Beloved's Profile Photo

Hostels in Brighton

by His_Beloved Online Now Jun 14, 2004 at 10:58 PM

Hey-hey! I want to visit Brighton this summer for a couple of days since a Scottish friend of mine here in Japan recommended it so highly. Problem is, do I need to worry about making reservations at a hostel since it will be peak traveling season? The one's recommended by LP don't seem to even take reservations and I'm worried about showing up and not having a place to stay....

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • ballerina's Profile Photo

Re: Hostels in Brighton

by ballerina Online Now Jun 15, 2004 at 12:33 AM

In my experience, there is always hotels and hostels to be found in Brighton. There are loads and loads of accomodation. But in peak time you may find only poor quality or expensive or places far from the town centre. Keep trying and find a reservation before you arrive. Every 'tourist information office', in every town, in the UK can book you a hotel room, even on the day you arrive (may do hostels, I do not know). So use them if you need to. Brighton is so wicked that you will find as may Brits as travellers holidaying there!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • robine's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Hostels in Brighton

by robine Online Now Jun 15, 2004 at 7:38 AM

Definitely book beforehand. My son and his girlfriend were there one recent Saturday, and failed to find a room anywhere.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines