I am going to live in Brielle from aug-oct. Is there any gym, fitness och sportsclubs there? Or do I have to travel a bit to get to one?
Hi please can anyone tell us the dates for this years xmas markets?
My husband, 8year old son and I are hoping to move to Brielle. We are English but have been living in the Netherlands for 6 months so our son is pretty good with the language. We are looking for advice on schools in the area. I have emailed the council but had no response! Any other advice would also be gratefully received!
myself and 6 friends of mine will be traveling to brielle in mid may.
we have aranged to stay in the atlas hotel.the aim of our visit is to experiance the wonderful course fishing that is reported to be so good in holland and the brielle area.any info on locations baits anything that could be of any help would be greatly appreciated. any info on the night life local bars clubs and resterants would also be good
My company has planned to relocate me at Brielle in month of September 2005.
I need your help to plan and manage my relocation. Whenever you get some free
time, Kindly provide me details on my queries below.
1) What an Apartment would cost me at Brielle? I am looking for a furnished apartment which is big enough to
accomodate me, my wife and my 2 and half year old son.
2) What is the total cost of living(Euros) in Brielle per month? I mean the average expenditure in a month,
which I may come across other than above apartment cost.
3) Is there any PLAY-School in Brielle for my 2 and half year old son?
4) What is the percentage of TAX does Netherlands government applies on salaried income for a person coming
from other country to work in Netherlands for a span of 2-3 years?
5) Is there any public garden or children play area in Brielle for my family?
6) In your knowledge do any surname families lives in Brielle? My wife's first language is HINDI which is almost
same as surname language so she would be happy to get a surname family in Brielle.
7) Do most of the Brielle people understand and speak english or we have to learn Dutch for communication purpose?
8) How much an average car purchase cost in Brielle/Netherlands?
I appologize if asking too much, but any details on above will help me a lot to manage a smooth relocation to wonderful town Brielle.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Any Dutch VT-er planning to come to the 1st of April 1572 re-enactments in Brielle? It's next Tuesday! Mail me if you do.
Every April 1st the citizens of Brielle get into their 16th century gear and re-enact the historical happenings of April 1st 1572, the liberation of Brielle from the Spanish by the Sea Beggars (Geuzen). It's a day of fun and history! Does your town have historical re-enactments where everyone can join in? If so, where, why and how? And dates too please! :-)))