Brielle

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

more
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Combi Ticket

Keukenhof Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • cost effective transportation from AMS to Keukenhof?

Keukenhof Apr 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Hi, I see the cost on viator for the Keukenhof is much more than the price of admission. Is there a more cost effective way to transport from the city of AMS to the flower show? It shows tickets are pretty low (15) but the transportation via viator is around $64.THANKS!

more
    • Gym/Training

by Hjortronstigen Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 7:06 AM

I am going to live in Brielle from aug-oct. Is there any gym, fitness och sportsclubs there? Or do I have to travel a bit to get to one?

2 Answers Jul 8, 2013 at 3:10 PM
    • BigMickNJo's Profile Photo

Christmas Market 2012

by BigMickNJo Online Now Nov 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Hi please can anyone tell us the dates for this years xmas markets?

3 Answers Dec 11, 2012 at 4:04 AM
    • Schools in Brielle

by lyndseyfenwick Online Now Mar 27, 2007 at 3:14 AM

Hi,

My husband, 8year old son and I are hoping to move to Brielle. We are English but have been living in the Netherlands for 6 months so our son is pretty good with the language. We are looking for advice on schools in the area. I have emailed the council but had no response! Any other advice would also be gratefully received!

Many Thanks
      Lyndsey

3 Answers Mar 27, 2007 at 11:44 AM
    • advice on fishing around brielle

by conisbrough Online Now Apr 15, 2006 at 5:09 AM

myself and 6 friends of mine will be traveling to brielle in mid may.
      we have aranged to stay in the atlas hotel.the aim of our visit is to experiance the wonderful course fishing that is reported to be so good in holland and the brielle area.any info on locations baits anything that could be of any help would be greatly appreciated. any info on the night life local bars clubs and resterants would also be good

yours

john

4 Answers Apr 19, 2006 at 10:21 AM
    • Details required about living in Brielle Netherlands

by ajaykantsoni Online Now Mar 21, 2005 at 11:24 PM

Dear ALL,

My company has planned to relocate me at Brielle in month of September 2005.
      I need your help to plan and manage my relocation. Whenever you get some free
      time, Kindly provide me details on my queries below.

My Queries,

1) What an Apartment would cost me at Brielle? I am looking for a furnished apartment which is big enough to
      accomodate me, my wife and my 2 and half year old son.
      2) What is the total cost of living(Euros) in Brielle per month? I mean the average expenditure in a month,
      which I may come across other than above apartment cost.
      3) Is there any PLAY-School in Brielle for my 2 and half year old son?
      4) What is the percentage of TAX does Netherlands government applies on salaried income for a person coming
      from other country to work in Netherlands for a span of 2-3 years?
      5) Is there any public garden or children play area in Brielle for my family?
      6) In your knowledge do any surname families lives in Brielle? My wife's first language is HINDI which is almost
      same as surname language so she would be happy to get a surname family in Brielle.
      7) Do most of the Brielle people understand and speak english or we have to learn Dutch for communication purpose?
      8) How much an average car purchase cost in Brielle/Netherlands?

I appologize if asking too much, but any details on above will help me a lot to manage a smooth relocation to wonderful town Brielle.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best Regards,
      Ajay

5 Answers Dec 9, 2007 at 5:44 AM
    • ATLC's Profile Photo

by ATLC Online Now Mar 25, 2003 at 4:12 PM

Any Dutch VT-er planning to come to the 1st of April 1572 re-enactments in Brielle? It's next Tuesday! Mail me if you do.

6 Answers Mar 28, 2003 at 12:51 PM
    • ATLC's Profile Photo

Historical re-enactments

by ATLC Online Now Feb 8, 2003 at 9:47 AM

Every April 1st the citizens of Brielle get into their 16th century gear and re-enact the historical happenings of April 1st 1572, the liberation of Brielle from the Spanish by the Sea Beggars (Geuzen). It's a day of fun and history! Does your town have historical re-enactments where everyone can join in? If so, where, why and how? And dates too please! :-)))

6 Answers Apr 6, 2003 at 3:10 PM