Travel Answers
Brest

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Drugness's Profile Photo

U-Boot pens - is it possible to visit them?

by Drugness Online Now Nov 18, 2010 at 2:37 AM

Hello all
      I'm planning to visit Brest next year and i was wondering if it is possible to visit the U-Boot pens that still exist there or are they off limits?
      Does anyone know of any tours available or is there possibly a museum attached?
      If these are not open to the public, then can someone tell me if any of the other surviving pens are? For example, those at Bordeaux, La Rochelle, St Nazaire etc.
      Many thanks in advance
      Douglas

2 Answers Nov 18, 2010 at 2:18 PM
    • group of 10 from brest airport to benedot

by cosl Online Now Nov 11, 2010 at 6:13 AM

hi, a group of 10 are going to benedot shortly. Can anyone advise what is the best way to get from brest airport to benedot or can anyone recommend a minibus hire company

2 Answers Nov 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM
    • cruise visit

by samjoseph Online Now Jun 28, 2010 at 10:01 AM

I will visit Brest in August on a cruise. How close is the cruise port to the city centre and what transport is available please?

1 Answer Jun 28, 2010 at 10:05 AM
    • information

by mhislam Online Now Jun 17, 2009 at 1:40 AM

hi,
      I am Hasan. i am going to study in Brest.i want to going from dubai,what way will short cut from this journey,

i want know the economi condition of Brest.Is there any part time work for student.if i know frence or not. privatly accomodation condition ,expense .

please response.
      Kind regards//Hasan

1 Answer Jun 18, 2009 at 12:32 AM
    • Tour suggestion please

by texto Online Now Aug 7, 2008 at 1:34 PM

Hi,

I have two days in Brest and I need some advice on how to get the best out of my visit. I want to see beautiful sandy beaches and natural beauty. I won't be driving. Please can you recommend something spectacular?

3 Answers Aug 9, 2008 at 12:20 PM
    • hello help me out

by rajeevdharavath Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 11:51 AM

hi,
      i am rajeev,i am plannin to visit brest in may..can u suggest me some part time jobs,and plz provide me with an idea of the jobs and pay,and i dont know french,,,,

6 Answers Apr 15, 2008 at 8:06 AM
    • Help with concert venue

by lightchaser46 Online Now Feb 25, 2007 at 2:54 PM

Hello! I just found out that Alan Simon is taking his new Excaliber II on the road in June and the show will be at Brest Parc de Penfeld. Can anyone tell me about this venue? How does one get tickets to a show there from America? I will be flying into probably Paris and renting a car. Right now the itinerary is Brest on the 27th, Rennes on the 28th and Nantes on the 29th. Anyone know the best hotels? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Deb

• Holiday

by lynnburrows Online Now Jul 4, 2006 at 2:53 AM

Can I get a bus or train from Brest to Plouguerneau in September. How long is the journey, how much does it cost and how often do they run.

Thank you

Lynn Burrows

1 Answer Jul 4, 2006 at 11:11 AM
    • KeithBarry's Profile Photo

Cheap accommodation

by KeithBarry Online Now May 10, 2005 at 8:27 AM

Does anyone know of some cheap but good and in a good situation hotels in Brest. Also what to see?

Thanks,

Keith

1 Answer Jul 4, 2006 at 11:20 AM
    • Language

by Elfbeaver Online Now Apr 24, 2005 at 4:10 AM

I speak English only, no French at all (besides saying hello and thank you). Would this be a problem in Brest?

• How Far? How Long?

by 71Ollie Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 8:29 AM

Would anyone know how far Dinard is from Brest and how long it would take to drive to Brest from Dinard?

2 Answers Apr 29, 2005 at 5:27 AM
    • Toyin's Profile Photo

BREST THIS WEEKEND (17-20 December 2004)

by Toyin Online Now Dec 16, 2004 at 11:35 PM

Hello, I would be driving to Brest from Paris today. (Sorry this is comming very late)..Any suggestion as to areas of interests? I need to see as much withing the time constraints. Thank you.

2 Answers Dec 17, 2004 at 1:17 AM
    • travel to Brest from Paris

by cal392 Online Now May 23, 2004 at 8:35 AM

What is the quickest and cheapest way to travel to Brest from Paris

1 Answer May 23, 2004 at 9:45 AM
    • travel

by cordner Online Now Jul 28, 2003 at 6:03 AM

I am flying into Brest arriving pm How can i travel from Brest to Quimper as i am staying in Fouesnant, are there trains/ buses?

1 Answer Aug 6, 2003 at 7:24 AM