Brest Travel Answers

change location

group of 10 from brest airport to benedot

by cosl Online Now Nov 11, 2010 at 6:13 AM

hi, a group of 10 are going to benedot shortly. Can anyone advise what is the best way to get from brest airport to benedot or can anyone recommend a minibus hire company

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • ranger49's Profile Photo

Re: group of 10 from brest airport to benedot

by ranger49 Online Now Nov 11, 2010 at 9:08 AM

I know this area pretty well having holidayed there many times - in fact my first French holiday was in Benodet in the 1960s.
    But we alwys had our own car and I think Pedmar is right getting there by public transport; in a gtoup of 10 might be a tiring journey with a number of changes involving airport shuttle, train from Brest to Quimper ( with a possible change if there is no longer a direct line ) then bus from Quimper to Benodet.
    By car the total journey could be done in around one hour so your idea of hiring a min-bus seems a good one.
    Have you looked on the Brest airport website ?- you often find local car & van hire companies listed there.
    If you are going to stay in pre-booked accommodation perhaps the hotel, gite, or campsite - whatever you have booked - could recommend one.
    Failing that the tourist office as suggested by Pedmar or simply Google "mini-bus hire Brest airport"
    Good Luck and have a good trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ranger49's Profile Photo

Re: group of 10 from brest airport to benedot

by ranger49 Online Now Nov 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I had a couple of minutes so looked at the website - 5 reputable Car hire firms based there - I have used National and Europcar in other locations

brest.aeroport.fr/en/service...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines