Brescia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport availability from turin to brescia

by jhenica Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 4:25 AM

I would just like to know if someone could perhaps please help me by providing some information on the transportation services at night from Turin to Brescia. We are going to travel from Adro, Brescia to Turin to watch a show at the Palaolimpico Stadium which ends late at night...so I want to know if there are trains that run during the early hours of the morning after midnight? Thanking you in advance.

Gradirei appena a so se qualcuno potesse aiutarmi forse prego fornendo le certe informazioni sui servizi del trasporto alla notte da Torino a Brescia. Stiamo andando viaggiare da Adro, Brescia a Torino all'orologio un mostro allo stadio di Palaolimpico che si conclude tardi alla notte… in modo da voglio sapere se ci sono treni che funzionano nelle prime ore della mattina dopo la mezzanotte? Grazie in anticipo.

more
    • transport availability from turin to brescia

by jhenica Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 4:25 AM

I would just like to know if someone could perhaps please help me by providing some information on the transportation services at night from Turin to Brescia. We are going to travel from Adro, Brescia to Turin to watch a show at the Palaolimpico Stadium which ends late at night...so I want to know if there are trains that run during the early hours of the morning after midnight? Thanking you in advance.

Gradirei appena a so se qualcuno potesse aiutarmi forse prego fornendo le certe informazioni sui servizi del trasporto alla notte da Torino a Brescia. Stiamo andando viaggiare da Adro, Brescia a Torino all'orologio un mostro allo stadio di Palaolimpico che si conclude tardi alla notte… in modo da voglio sapere se ci sono treni che funzionano nelle prime ore della mattina dopo la mezzanotte? Grazie in anticipo.

3 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 5:54 AM
    • NitinA3's Profile Photo

train from brescia and Bologna, Italy

by NitinA3 Online Now Feb 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM

hi

i am travelling to italy in march at following places -
      1) from turin to brescia - what is best mode of transport - train or flight ?
      2) from brescia to bologna - what is best mode of transport - train or flight ?
      3) from bologna to modena - what is best mode of transport - train or flight ?

Pls suggest

6 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 6:20 AM
    • Suit or Tux rental

by StevieJ20 Online Now Jun 6, 2013 at 6:53 PM

My sister is getting married at the Rocca di Lonato and we are staying in Brescia. I am traveling from Australia and don't really want to carry a suit with me. Is there anywhere i can rent something. I have looked an can't find anything?

2 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 3:22 PM
    • Parking in Brescia, Italy

by Vichianve Online Now May 10, 2012 at 4:25 AM

Where can I find parking near Piazza della Loggia? I am going to Italy tomorrow night from Bangkok. This is my first time to drive in Italy so I hope I won't get ticket fine from Police when I visit Brescia.

6 Answers May 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Food-store

by Turska Online Now Sep 11, 2010 at 8:48 AM

How late are the food-stores/supermarkets usually open at Italy? I´ve been trying to find any foodstore close to apartment we have rented (at Via Corsica 18, Brescia) with google maps, but I don´t find any. It´s hard to belive there aint any small one at least. We will arrive around 17.30 and I´m hoping we could buy something for breakfast same day (day after tomorrow/monday).
      Is there some word to use when searching. I´ve tried in ENglish and using word "alimentari" witch I got from traslator.
      Too bad there´s no street-view from that area.

25 Answers Sep 11, 2010 at 4:42 PM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Day-trip?

by Turska Online Now Sep 4, 2010 at 8:14 AM

If we feel like doing a daytrip (come back for night) from Brescia, is there any historicaly interesting old towns close (in 1 to 2 hours travelling without renting a car), How is Cremona for example?
      We have been to Milan, Bergamo, Verona,Venice and Garda-area allready coupple of years ago.

33 Answers Sep 6, 2010 at 10:27 AM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

English menus or not?

by Turska Online Now Aug 31, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Do you think, that restaurants in Brescia will have English menus? I know only some most typical words in Italian menus (different meats, cream,cheese, rice etc etc), and I was wondering should I take some dictionary with me. We are sadly not those people who eat "everything", and I´m also allergic to coupple of things.

7 Answers Aug 31, 2010 at 12:58 PM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Apartments for rent in Brescia?

by Turska Online Now May 6, 2010 at 3:43 AM

I tried to find some apartments for rent in Brescia (4 nights only,not long term) But I only found two apartments. If someone knows some rentals witch I might have missed with google (have tried many different ways,and all renting-sites I know) then please tell me!

Of course we can go to hotel also,but an apartment would be "more our style" of travelling. And sometimes apartments are cheaper. Those two ones I found were big enough for 4, so more expensive pp for two.

13 Answers May 11, 2010 at 2:59 AM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

What kind of town is Brescia?

by Turska Online Now May 4, 2010 at 6:18 AM

I have tried to find info about Brescia,and I have red all the tips in here also,but still I don´t know for sure would I like Brescia.
      Is it lively at nights? I don´t mean night-clubs,I mean are they lots of restaurants to eat,and maybe some with nice traace to sit out and watch people. Are there pedestrian streets,or even an area of town without cars?
      I´m just thinking,if we would go there for 4 or 5 nights,would we have relaxing time there. I saw there is some ruins and an old castle,witch is nice.But since we are allways staying up late at night,we have sometimes found ourselves at places,where all the restaurants will close early,and yhere´s "no-one" there.
      It would be from sunday to friday in september, so not the liveliest weekend-time. (Because of the chepaer flights to Bergamo that way).We´ve allready been to Milan and Bergamo.

11 Answers Jul 30, 2010 at 4:48 AM
    • oriettaIT's Profile Photo

Brescia traditional food and restaurants

by oriettaIT Online Now Jan 21, 2009 at 3:19 AM

Hello everybody,
      I will be in Brescia next Sunday to see Vincent Van Gogh exhibit. I am looking forward the joy for my eyes but I would also like to enjoy some great food.
      Any advice about what to eat and where? I like traditional restaurants or trattoria and to try traditional food.
      Thank a lot, Orietta

P.S. Any suggestion about a convenient car parking not too far from Museo Santa Giulia?

2 Answers Jan 21, 2009 at 3:50 AM
    • Verona Brescia Airport

by Maltmaster Online Now Jul 21, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Hi there. Was wondering if anybody could advise how to get from Verona Brescia airport to Gravedona on the North West side of Lake Como by public transport (bus, train or ferry) - travelling there for a short break on Wednesday.

4 Answers Aug 13, 2008 at 4:53 AM
    • verona/brescia airport to salo

by suzigi Online Now Jul 12, 2008 at 3:19 PM

We are arriving on a ryan air flight 9th august into verona/brescia airport.
      Can anyone tell us if there is any public transport or reasonable priced
      travel to the resort of Salo? The shuttle service seems unavailable online
      and private transfers are really expensive.Only a short break and will need to
      do return also.Would appreciate any guidance.Thanks,sue.

1 Answer Jul 12, 2008 at 3:38 PM
    • Bus stops in Brescia

by Peter22 Online Now May 27, 2008 at 5:51 AM

I am hoping to visit Brescia in june to see the historic buildings. There appears to be a good bus service from our base at Gardone, and the time-table includes stops at Ponte, p'tta Venezia and Terminal SIA.
      Can someone tell me which of these would be convenient for the historic centre and whether the area is pedestrian-friendly for an elderly couple?
      best wishes
      Peter.

1 Answer May 27, 2008 at 3:04 PM
    • June weekend travel

by inglesemace Online Now May 25, 2008 at 4:46 AM

I shall be flying into Bergamo( a.15:15) and need to get to Desenzano I would prefer bus. Where can I get travel info on bus and train timetables and if I travel by train is it likely crowded with rush hour commuters?

Thanks for taking the time to answer this posting

Celia

• Taxi from Brescia airport to Sirmione

by nicki28 Online Now Aug 15, 2007 at 4:21 AM

Does anyone know roughly how much it will cost for a taxi from Brescia Airport to Sirmione?

Is there any that you can book online in advance?

1 Answer Aug 15, 2007 at 3:06 PM
    • Piazza Duoma

by chloegovan Online Now Jun 25, 2007 at 4:31 AM

I need to get to Piazza Duoma in Brescia but I am arriving to the main train station in Verona and have no car - what are the public transport options for getting to Brescia this way?
      and I am also travelling from Milan to Verona main train station, starting at Milan airport. please give any advice on how to achieve this?
      thanks

2 Answers Jun 25, 2007 at 7:10 AM
    • Desenzano bus to Riva

by Arbees Online Now Apr 17, 2007 at 5:49 AM

Billy16 has been fantastic in finding out various bus and train details for travelling from Brescia airport to Salo. He was unsure of the cost of a bus from Desenzano to Riva, does anybody out there have an idea of the cost?

Cheers

• Travel informations

by Arbees Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 6:39 AM

My partner and I are travelling by Ryanair to Brescia airport in June. I've been trying to find out if we can get from the airport to the Eurocamp site called Lake Eden, (the Italian name I believe is Campeggio eden Portese di Salo). I've tried the various links suggested in other replies of a similar nature, airport site for buses, www.trenitalia.com for trains but with no luck. The only quote I've managed to find is a taxi at 70 euroes each way which is too expensive. Can anybody tell me if trains or buses run from the airport to Lake Eden or anywhere near please and if it is easy to find/do from the airport.
      Cheers

1 Answer Apr 10, 2007 at 5:48 AM
    • Transport from Brescia aiport to Garda town

by Sury Online Now Jan 12, 2007 at 12:17 AM

Please could somebody tell me how i can get from Brescia aiport to Garda town? I understand there is a shuttle bus that coincides with Ryanflights that goes to Brescia? Does anyone know the times of these? Can i then get a train from Brescia to Garda town? Roughly how much would this cost for a single?
      Also are there buses from Pesceria del Garda to Garda? What are the timesof these? Thankyou!

3 Answers Jan 12, 2007 at 3:06 AM
    • How best to travel to Garda resort in Lake garda

by selecta Online Now Aug 1, 2006 at 5:17 AM

Hi,
      Can anyone help me? I am flying to verona brescia (VBS) in September and staying at Garda on Lake garda.
      Can anyone tell me how much a taxi would cost or suggest an alternative method?

Thankyou

• heathersq's Profile Photo

Another side trip from work in n. Italy - where to go... Venice or Lake Como or...?

by heathersq Online Now Sep 7, 2005 at 9:25 AM

Hi,

Oh my, I seem to be developing a reputation for side trips tagged onto work... does seem to be the only way to get a break these days.

I will be in northern Italy (brescia) for a work event and figure I'll go a little early (3 days early) so wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to spend my time?

I understand the Italian lake(s) are nearby (lake como of Oceans 12 fame is about the height of my knowledge). Loving the outdoors this sounds like it might be a nice area. Then again, we could spend the time in/around Venice? or ...?

As noted, like the outdoors, good food, nice architecture/pretty villages, etc. Not into Milan-style shopping.

Any suggestions would be really great.
      Thanks,

7 Answers Sep 14, 2005 at 8:17 PM
    • picchio42's Profile Photo

how to get from Verona (VBS) airport to Brescia

by picchio42 Online Now Mar 25, 2005 at 6:55 AM

We will be arriving at Verona (Brescia airport(VBS) on a ryan air flight at 7.40 am Saturday. Is there is a bus service to Brescia,and if so, how oten does it run and how long does it take.
      Actually we chose this break because of a really good offer from Ryan air but we have no idea what Brescia is like. Help!!
      Any idesa on where to stay. Somewhere nice and central but not too expensive. What to do on Saturday evening and Sunday? We like nice cosy restaurants and just wandering around. Thanks everyone

3 Answers Mar 25, 2005 at 7:39 AM
    • kimij's Profile Photo

accomodation

by kimij Online Now Jan 28, 2005 at 1:43 AM

hi everyone looking to vist this area for a few days 14/15th feb. looking for somewhere to stay in this area preferably self catering.Its for a couple and our 9year old daughter. also wondering what to expect with the weather .thanks in advance x

2 Answers Feb 3, 2005 at 7:04 AM
    • narffran's Profile Photo

Hotel Impero

by narffran Online Now Jan 4, 2005 at 4:53 PM

I am staying at this hotel for a few days next week and it is near the university. Can anyone tell me about it? I am also staying in the Milan for one day at the First Hotel near the airport. If anyone has information on either hotel pleas elet me know. Grazie. Also check out some previus questions I and see if maybe you could answer those as well. Thanks alot. I know I'm a mess I just want to be prepared since this is my first trip to Europe in my life.

2 Answers Jan 5, 2005 at 4:39 PM
    • Travel Brescia to Paris

by shorty2 Online Now Nov 26, 2004 at 10:57 PM

My family (self, wife and 13 year old daughter) wish to travel from Brescia to Paris, mid April 2005. Any suggestions for best way to do so?

3 Answers Nov 27, 2004 at 9:50 AM
    • Lates transport from Brescia to Bergamo

by stevemc2001 Online Now Feb 5, 2004 at 10:46 AM

I am spending a couple of days in Bergamo and fancied taking in a football match nearby. As I have always liked Roberto Baggio, I was going to go to Brescia v Lecce. Unfortunately, the match has been moved to an evening kick-off (20:30 on Sunday 22nd February). Does anyone have any information on late night buses or other transport back to Bergamo from Brescia. The last train seems to be at 22:16 which is too early. Thanks Steve

1 Answer Nov 14, 2006 at 9:08 AM