Travel Answers
Bremerhaven

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Bremerhaven

• Things to do withing biking distance of Tossens, Germany?

by ktlillyc Online Now Jul 13, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Hello,
      I will be staying with family that lives in Tossens, Germany for a few months, and I am wondering where I can get on my own. Although I can drive in the states, I can't drive in Europe, nor could I rent a car, so it's me and my two feet, and perhaps a bike. I'm young, but I'm open to any suggestions. I probably wouldn't want to bike more than an hour and a half one direction. Where can nearby train stations get me? How long is a trip from Tossens to a large city, say Brussels, or Amsterdam, or Hamburg? Thanks for any help!!!! I will be going in the fall or in the spring.

7 Answers Jul 13, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    • Things to do withing biking distance of Tossens, Germany?

by ktlillyc Online Now Jul 13, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Hello,
      I will be staying with family that lives in Tossens, Germany for a few months, and I am wondering where I can get on my own. Although I can drive in the states, I can't drive in Europe, nor could I rent a car, so it's me and my two feet, and perhaps a bike. I'm young, but I'm open to any suggestions. I probably wouldn't want to bike more than an hour and a half one direction. Where can nearby train stations get me? How long is a trip from Tossens to a large city, say Brussels, or Amsterdam, or Hamburg? Thanks for any help!!!! I will be going in the fall or in the spring.

3 Answers Jul 13, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    • zoo am meer

by lofty_ken Online Now Mar 2, 2008 at 12:28 AM

could you please advise directions to go to the zoo am meer from the cruise terminal since we will visit bremerhaven for one day on a cruise vacation. We would like some suggestions and directions of how and where to spend the day. thanks

1 Answer Mar 2, 2008 at 1:31 AM
    • sail 2005

by garytheegghead Online Now Dec 31, 2004 at 9:24 AM

hi im trying to find the dates of bremerhaven sail 2005

2 Answers Jan 3, 2005 at 8:08 AM
    • leeee's Profile Photo

studying at hochschule bremerhaven

by leeee Online Now Oct 8, 2003 at 1:56 PM

hi i'm considering studying at the hochschule bremerhaven for a bachelors in energy engineering, focussing on renewables, fuel cell, solar, wind etc. does anyone know about the course, / college? i have checked it out online but would like the inside scoop if anyone can help me out... also, i love live music, is there much of a music scene there? thanks lee

1 Answer Jun 15, 2004 at 7:23 AM