Brederis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Luggage storage

Imst Aug 29, 2015 at 10:01 PM

Is there a place to store luggage for a few hours so I can hike the gorge and ride the alpine coaster? I'll be traveling by bus from Imst to Ehrwald and would like to enjoy some of the sites in Imst.

more
    • gabriellatoth's Profile Photo

Gosausee with dog?

Vorderer Gosausee Aug 24, 2015 at 3:05 AM

Hi, I'm planning a trip to Gosausee and would like to know if the dog will be allowed to swim in the lake. I have tried looking around, some pages say yes but they look a bit outdated.

Thank you!

more
    • dangerous streets

Krems an der Donau Aug 10, 2015 at 4:47 AM

Hello, this October I am doing a show research stay at kermis and I would like to know if there is some street or dangerous neighborhood. Thank you

more
    • dangerous streets

Krems an der Donau Aug 10, 2015 at 4:47 AM

Hello, this October I am doing a show research stay at kermis and I would like to know if there is some street or dangerous neighborhood. Thank you

more
    • Grossglockner Alpine Road

Austria Aug 4, 2015 at 10:29 PM

We are renting a car and driving from Munich to Salzburg to Vienna to Innsbruck to Lauterbrunnen and back to Munich in September. We want to take a detour and drive the Grossglockner Alpine Road. Would it be better to do it on the day we drive from Munich to Salzburg or on the day we go from Vienna to Innsbruck? Thank you.

more
    • Saubers's Profile Photo

Danube Cruise or city tour

Austria Aug 18, 2015 at 7:45 AM

Hi everybody The questions I have are these We have excursions available for Vienna and Salzburg in Austria. I am torn between the cruise and the independent tours. Which would be the most economical? If I choose tours, should I do the city tours for these, or take off on my own? I reckon a European River Cruise (Danube - found it here https://www.riuscruises.com/) is the best option because we won't have to pack up and move every couple of days and it doesn't require as much foreign travel knowledge, but they are SO expensive. We want to spend some time in Budapest, Vienna and Germany. Day or night cruise better? I know someone out there has experienced both options and I would love to hear your perspective. Thank you!!

more
    • room escape

Innsbruck Aug 4, 2015 at 8:49 AM

Hi! Does anyone know if there is a room escape game in Innsbruck? Thanks!

more
    • Cruise Boat on Mondseland

Sankt Gilgen Aug 8, 2015 at 8:20 AM

Hi am not sure if this is right spelling but I have read somewhere about a boat cruise on the Mondsee . Is that a Lake? Apparently its only 6.80 Euro for a 1 hour cruise. Can anybody enlighten me about this. I am going to Europe in September/October and most of the trip is a surprise but I have been told I am going to Salzburg and Vienna. Thank you very much.

more
    • Music in September?

Vienna Aug 14, 2015 at 2:50 PM

When researching our trip to Vienna, we see that neither the Boy's Choir or the Opera are performing when we are there. Does anyone have any suggestions for other music venues that might have performances September 7 through September 11? Or if you can suggest what website to visit to see what's available on those specific dates.

Also, does one need to carry some kind of temporary health insurance in Austria, or is emergency health care available free to travelers?

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Austrian vignette

Austria Aug 7, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Hallo again. I read that once you get to Austria in order to use the autobahn you should buy a vignette. We will enter the country on our way to Konstanz and we will soon exit in order to enter Switzerland. Pls tell me:
      1. Are there borders to get to Switzerland either from Austria or from Germany?
      2. Can we buy the Swiss vignette at the borders and where from exactly?
      3. Since we will be using the swiss roads alot in the following days of our trip we can't avoid the 40 euros of the vignette. But do you think we could avoid the austrian? Or perhaps, since there will be inavoidable checking at the boarders while exiting the country, we must have it? Thank you.

more