change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• babettu's Profile Photo

Holiday in Tirol

Tirol 17 hours ago

Hi could you give me some information or any suggestions regarding my forthcoming holiday.
      I will be going on holiday in Tirol sometime in mid August 2016.
      Which places would you suggest that I should visit?
      How much time do you think I should spend in that area?
      I will be arriving in Munich and I will have a rented car.
      Do you suggest that I should stay in one place as a base or should I change hotels?
      Best regards

• Marriage proposal in New Year's Eve in Vienna

Vienna Nov 24, 2015 at 1:38 PM

This New Year's eve me and my gf are going to be in Vienna, and I want to propose there. I'd like to make it a super special night, and propose at 12:00 right when the fireworks start.

We don't have a plan yet (we were planning to spend the whole evening on the street partying along), but I'm super open to suggestions!

Any ideas on how to make it a special night? What would you do if you were going to propose this new year's eve in Vienna?

• Saubers's Profile Photo

Europe trip - Vienna tours

Vienna Nov 19, 2015 at 12:22 PM

I'm going on a Europe trip next summer and we have 2 days in Vienna. The first day lets us choose between the Schonbrunn Palace or a Musical Vienna tour seeing sites associated with famous classical composers like Mozart. I've read that the Schonbrunn Palace is very nice. Has anyone been to the Belevedere?
      If Schonbrunn is nicer I thought we'd do the Musical Vienna in the morning and Schonbrunn on our own. I'm used to arranging things independently so that doesn't bother me.

The second day in Vienna, I was thinking booking something like this Any thoughts?

• bkc's Profile Photo

Vienna attractions by public transport

Vienna Nov 4, 2015 at 6:37 PM

I wish to visit Vienna in May 2016. I wish to know the tram or bus routes that runs along Ringtrasse and covers major attraction sites. Is it better to take bus and metro rides or take an hop on hop off bus.

• Vienna for Christmas

Vienna Nov 5, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Hello VT family:) I would love to know what to expect and where to stay in Vienna for Christmas 2015. My husband and I are planning a hot-chocolate-meets-fireplace type Christmas and we decided on Vienna from Dec 18 - Dec 26. I would appreciate any tips on where to stay/other recommendations you have. Thank you:)

• Austria in New Year

Austria Nov 2, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Hi! Me and my boyfriend want to flight to Austria for a few days include New Year. Would like to spend few days in Vien and then visit some beautiful places and landscapes, maybe some extreme. It's a budget trip.
      Would like to know where to go exactly in this time of a year.
      Thank you