Breda Travel Answers

change location

rent a room in breda

by amelie85 Online Now Apr 14, 2005 at 7:22 AM

Hello
I'm a french student and I have to do a training period abroad. I find a firm near Breda so I'm looking for a room to rent from june 10th to august 12th approximatly.
I don't know Breda so I need informations and if you know any address thanks to answer me.
thanks for your help
amélie

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Nathalie_B's Profile Photo

RE: rent a room in breda

by Nathalie_B Online Now Apr 14, 2005 at 9:24 AM

Hi Amelie,
    I've been living in Breda for about 2 years and can tell you that finding an apartment in this city is a real nightmare, not to mention finding a room.
    People wait for apartments for 2-3 years here. Of course there are private real estate agencies, but before they show you anything you'll have to sign an agreement with them, which means you'll have to come here first.
    The only solution I can think of is contacting universities that have international office. This would be your chance to find relatively cheap accommodation for a short period of time. Students will be leaving in June and arriving again in August so there's a chance that you could find something.
    Besides that I'd recommend you to ask the company that employed you for an assistance. Maybe they'll be able to help you.

Good luck,
    Nathalie

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines