Brecon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fancy dress

Swansea Mar 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM

for my daughters 21st she wants a nite out in Swansea with her mates wearing pyjamas/nitewear of some sort so would it being a problem going into pubs & clubs dressed like that?

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

North Wales - Driving route - Tips

Snowdonia Apr 17, 2014 at 7:16 AM

I am planning to take the driving route starting from Halkyn where I am staying on Day 1 and follow Llandudno, Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Bala Lake and Aberystwyth. I wanted to include Holyhead, but seem to be a long travel. Can anyone suggest what I can add or remove in my route? I will be travelling with 2 kids (aged 9 and 5) and will be interested in any short stop-over on the route. Aberystwyth will be stay place on Day 2.

more
    • amandajayne81's Profile Photo

Free things to do around Brecon - any suggestions?

by amandajayne81 Online Now Jun 20, 2008 at 11:39 PM

We are planning to stay in Brecon for 3-4 days in September and I was looking for suggestions of any 'free stuff' to do in the area. We will have a hire car and are quite keen to do some walking and love wildlife and country areas. We are travelling from Australia.

7 Answers Aug 11, 2008 at 11:51 AM
    • Walking in Brecon Beacon

by vlassyk Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 4:55 AM

Can you advise me what is the best walk near Brecon? I am going to go to Brecon on the last weekend of September and I would like see sights of Brecon and go to half day walk, it would be best see some waterfall, lake and hills. What do you recommend me?
      Thank you

5 Answers Mar 28, 2007 at 6:24 AM
    • christine.j's Profile Photo

Which bus stop in Brecon?

by christine.j Online Now Mar 23, 2006 at 5:04 AM

I'm trying to figure out the best bus routes to Brecon on a weekend. On the route from Abergavenny the stop in Brecon is called Brecon Bulwark, on the route from Hereford via Hay-on-Wye it is called Brecon Square. Are they close to each other?

Thank you for any help.

9 Answers Mar 26, 2006 at 1:25 AM
    • christine.j's Profile Photo

Brecon Food Festival 2006

by christine.j Online Now Jan 14, 2006 at 11:38 AM

I read about a Food Festival in Brecon end of September/beginning of October. When I googled for it, I found only references to previous festivals. Does anyone know the exact date for this year's? I'm planning a trip to Wales around this time and I'd be interested in going to the festival.
      Thank you in advance.

12 Answers Jan 22, 2006 at 10:28 AM