Breckenridge Travel Answers

change location

Season Accomodation

by sliv_ar Online Now Jun 18, 2009 at 10:32 PM

We wanting to do a 3-4 month stay in Breckenridge next season and are looking for poniters as to where to try to find some where to stay. Ideally we'd like a 1 bed apartment somewhere walkable to town. Having never been to Breck it's a little hard to know. We're currently living in Australia so as you can imagine it's tricky to organise without asking question... Any help or advice would be great. Cheers.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • johngayton's Profile Photo

Re: Season Accomodation

by johngayton Online Now Jun 19, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Breckenridge is a hugely expensive place to live. If you are going to be working there for the season you should ask your employer for guidance. There are local affordable housing initiatives too - start with www.townofbreckenridge.com/index.aspx?page=65

Hope this helps.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Season Accomodation

by Jubay Online Now Sep 18, 2009 at 3:15 AM

We are having the same problem as you. Me and a friend want to spend 3-4 months Dec-Mar in breckenridge and are looking for a studio and 1 bedroom apartment. We are currently living the UK so its a pain in the arse to get the right information and the right price. All i can find is holiday apartment for1000 a week. It seems that normal people don't live in breckenridge, only holiday makers with lots of money. Please tell me if you've manage to find anything, a point in the right direction would be so helpful.

We got our season pass already :-)

• jcbreck's Profile Photo

Re: Season Accomodation

by jcbreck Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Checkout the Rentals section of our local newspaper, the Summit Daily (summitdaily.com). The challenge you'll have is that most places are looking for you to commit to a 1 year lease, although you'll occasionally find one for 6 mos. Most decent places available for the winter season are rented out by October as those who are planning to come out for the season start arriving in town.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines