Brazil

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel Guide to Rio

Brazil Feb 27, 2015 at 7:55 PM

Can anyone suggest what are the most up-to-date travel guide books to Rio?

3 Answers Feb 28, 2015 at 9:34 AM
    • Best travel guide app to Brazil?

Brazil Feb 27, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Hi, There Which is the Best travel guide app to Brazil?

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks a lot

2 Answers Yesterday
    • schurlif's Profile Photo

technical question......

Estado da Bahia Feb 23, 2015 at 2:37 PM

I have an "Estado da Bahia" page and an "Ilheus" page....
      How do I "migrate" or incorporate the Ilheus page into the Estado da Bahia page without it being too complicated ?
      Would be nice if I could just drag and drop......

3 Answers Feb 24, 2015 at 9:16 AM
    • Learning Music Salvador da Bahia

Salvador da Bahia Feb 23, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Hello,

I am a young Franco/Italian musician, percussionist. And I am searching some way of learning/playing local music. Do you have any advices? Are there some music school, maybe workshops?

Thanks a lot

Tommaso

6 Answers Feb 23, 2015 at 11:16 AM
    • Best beach areas to visit in Brazil?

Brazil Feb 20, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Hi Guys

we will be going to Brazil in April 2015
      there are quite some places to see when it comes to beach areas (exluding Rio)
      I see fortaleza, belem, natal etc. Which ones do you recommend the most?
      We like beautiful beaches with a great ambiance but nothing crazy touristic for example
      any tips are welcome
      thanks
      Niyagi

6 Answers Feb 23, 2015 at 4:36 PM
    • Corumba or Campo Grande

Pantanal Feb 19, 2015 at 2:56 AM

Where would you suggest I take a tour to the Pantanal, Brazil from: Corumba or Campo Grande. I can be at either place in a few days. And are there specific tour companies and hotels that you would highly recommend? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Feb 21, 2015 at 3:39 PM
    • "What is Rio de Janeiro's best Brazilian dance show?"

Rio de Janeiro Feb 16, 2015 at 1:00 AM

"What is Rio de Janeiro's best Brazilian dance show?"

• Medical assistance while travelling in Brazil?

Brazil Feb 12, 2015 at 9:46 PM

Medical assistance while travelling in Brazil?

5 Answers Feb 24, 2015 at 11:27 PM
    • tapiocadecoco's Profile Photo

Tips for budget / cheap accommodation in Brazil during Carnival?

Brazil Feb 6, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Hello!

Me and a friend are currently in Sao Paulo, planning on staying in Santos for a couple of days, then Rio for carnival and then Salvador and Olinda, we'll be flying out from Recife on February 21st. We managed to book our hostel for Santos, but after that we have nothing booked. I've tried searching online but it seems like there are very few budget options available at this point. We prefer budget stuff like hostels and co-ops, but don't mind paying a little extra if need be. Nothing high-end though!

All tips appreciated! Thank you!

6 Answers Mar 1, 2015 at 11:03 PM
    • Travel guide

Cuiabá Feb 6, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Hello
      My friends and I wanted to explore the chapada dos guimarães national park, do we need a tour guide for it? If yes, is it necessary to book one in advance or can we easily get one there at the hostel?

• Goiania accident

Goiânia Feb 2, 2015 at 7:25 PM

On February 10, I I wanted to look around on the field of radioactive contamination accident in Goiania. The scene of the accident and the hospital of a place, grave of victims .... I am I want to try also spoke to the victim. I am looking for someone to guide the scene of the accident. Do you know the organizations and individuals that will guide? By the way, I can not Portuguese. I am looking forward to your reply.

• roland-112's Profile Photo

From Sao Paulo to Asunción

Sao Paulo Jan 29, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Hi all,

In July I will travel to Asunción. At the moment I stil have a ticket to Sao Paulo. The connecton times of TAM or GOL are not very short to my time of landing. So I am thinking about to stay one night in Sao Paulo and take a flight the next day. Another posibility could be to travel by bus, but I could not find any exact information about bus-companies, timetables etc..

Can everyone give me some sugestions, also for small hotels etc.
      Thanks
      Roland

5 Answers Jan 30, 2015 at 1:34 PM
    • Ilha Grande

Brazil Jan 20, 2015 at 12:49 PM

Can anyone suggest a good agency that organises tours in Ilha Grande?

Thank you
      Karen

8 Answers Jan 27, 2015 at 3:10 AM
    • History of dolphins

Novo Airão Dec 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Who first tamed the dolphins at this location . Novo Airao

• Fluffy_bunny's Profile Photo

Xmas/New Year's travel

Brazil Dec 11, 2014 at 7:01 AM

I'll be heading to Brazil (Sao Paolo, Rio, Salvador) for Xmas and New Year's. How easy will it be to get last minute flights/buses at that time?

As i do not have a CPF, i'm having trouble booking on-line, plus i hate to be so set-in-stone. Can i get a ticket with a day or 2 notice? Will everything be sold out? Will transport prices go through the roof?

5 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 11:53 AM
    • 2 months in floripa

Florianópolis Dec 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM

We're a couple in their 30s coming to relax and have some quiet beach time in Florianopolis (Feb 6th, 2015 to April 15th). No clubs nor parties for this trip. It's more of a healing journey during treatment. We'll have a car so we can move from place to place but we'd rather stay in Florianopolis for a long time, a month for sure.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with looking for a place to stay. Does anyone know an imobilaria that could help me?

Or could anyone suggest where I look?

Thanks!

John

1 Answer Dec 11, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    • workaway type volunteering in Brasil

Brasília Dec 10, 2014 at 5:41 AM

hi, I am new to this website so I hope you can help me. I am also new to Brasil, and looking for a workaway style volunteering opportunity ie at hostals etc, somewhere by the sea for Christmas and New Year... I am currently in Rio and would ideally like anywhere between here and Florianapolis in the South, or to the north, but not so far that will cost lots of Reals to get to... I am already on workaway already, but getting no luck on there, whether that is because I speak no Portugese (yet) or that I am older traveller, or its just a busy time of year... I am a positive and enthusiastic backpacker... so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 7:48 PM
    • petia_a_z's Profile Photo

online ticket for the bus from Sao Paulo to Rio de Janeiro

Brazil Dec 2, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Hi to everybody,
      I'm going to visit Brazil next february and tried to purchase online a bus ticket from Sao Paulo to Rio de Janeiro but understood about the CRF number. How can I take it and pls tell me how can i purchase the ticket without this CRF number?

1 Answer Dec 2, 2014 at 4:47 PM
    • Costs taxi from Foz do Iguacu airport to Iguacu centre

Foz do Iguaçu Nov 24, 2014 at 8:38 AM

I can get a transfer from the airport to my hostel(in or just outside citycentre) for 42 reais which takes about 12 minutes. does anyone know if a taxi is cheaper?

9 Answers Dec 6, 2014 at 11:26 AM
    • jwilliams2005's Profile Photo

Shipping Household Goods from Rioto the United States

Rio de Janeiro Oct 20, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Boa noite fellow travelers,

Next week, I will be moving back to the USA. Can anyone recommend a shipping company. I called American Airlines Air Cargo, and they told me that I needed to be a company or an agent in order to fly my household goods to the states. I have ten boxes which includes my bicycle and artwork. So, my next recourse is to have my cargo shipped. I appreciate any help or assistance.

Obrigado,

James

3 Answers Oct 24, 2014 at 11:15 AM
    • Where to love?

Rio de Janeiro Oct 15, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Hi
      I will be moving to rio next year to live for a year..I would really appreciate any advice on the 'safest' places to look at for renting an apartment???
      I have been told copacabana is very expensive and not the safest. What about ipanema?
      I have read the many warnings about living in rio and watching out for your safety..hopefully it has got better in recent times!
      Thanks

4 Answers Feb 5, 2015 at 1:03 PM
    • stay in Itacare

Itacaré Oct 12, 2014 at 9:20 AM

hello there.we have planned to stay 5 nights in Itacare.In which place do you advise us to stay?we like nightlife as well and we are 2 friends.We are not looking for hotels now.Just the propriate area to stay.Thank you indvance

• Flights to Santa Isabel or Barcelos

Manaus Oct 10, 2014 at 6:07 AM

Can anybody tell me what it the cheapest flight to either Santa Isabel or Barcelos?

1 Answer Oct 10, 2014 at 9:08 AM
    • brazil - electric plug

São Paulo Oct 6, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Do we need an electrical plug adapter when traveling from Spain to Brasil?

3 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 7:55 PM
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

Reliable tour agencies for planning my tour

Brazil Oct 6, 2014 at 5:48 AM

Hi all,
      I am from Turkiye and thinking of planning my next tours with a local agency in related region.
      I am planning a tour covering Brazil-Argentina-Peru-Chili-Bolivia.
      I would like to hear about reliable tour operators/agencies to have contact.
      Thank you in advance.
      Thanks and Regards,

10 Answers Oct 13, 2014 at 10:43 PM
    • Currency exchange in Fortaleza

Fortaleza Oct 2, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Hi,

We will be traveling in northern Brazil soon. We fly to Fortaleza but do not stay there for the night. I wonder what is the best way to get local currency in Fortaleza? I hear that the exchange rate in the airport is not the best. Do we bring cash and exchange it in the city in the bank or an exchange office? Or are we better off using a debit card and an ATM? What are bank hours if we need to use it? Any other tips? Thank you!

3 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 8:01 AM
    • TravelTheWorld4's Profile Photo

Where to stay while seeing Iguazu Falls

Foz do Iguaçu Sep 27, 2014 at 1:40 PM

I will be arriving in Foz do Iguaçu - Brazil on January 19th 2015. I am planning to spend 1 night in Foz do Iguaçu - Brazil and then cross the border into Argentina and spend 3 more nights there. Flying out of Foz do Iguaçu - Brazil on January 23rd. Any suggestions on where to stay on the Brazilian side and the Argentina side?
      What is the best way to get to the falls? What is the cost?

Thanks,

Steve

3 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 8:01 AM
    • CorkyUK's Profile Photo

Rio Carnival accommodation

Rio de Janeiro Sep 22, 2014 at 12:45 AM

We are flying into Rio on Sat 14th Feb for a week. (We actually booked the trip from UK after finding a bargain flight and did not realise it was Carnival week!). However after initially being excited the cost of accommodation seems to be through the roof, some hostels are charginh £50 a night for a dorm bed and insisting you stay at least 6 nights. Can anyone recommend somewhere that is reasonably good value? Is it worth taking a chance and booking late? Maybe we should get out of Rio altogether alough our flight does arrive quite late? Any suggestions or ideas really appreciated

4 Answers Sep 23, 2014 at 10:48 AM
    • Please advise on best way to travel from Iguaza Falls to Novo Hamburgo, Brasil?

Brazil Sep 21, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Please advise on best way to travel from Iguaza Falls to Novo Hamburgo, Brasil? Which busses run this way? Or which airlines fly this route? Please?

• airport pickup

Manaus Sep 11, 2014 at 12:30 AM

what is the safest and cheapest way to get from Manaus Airport to Tropical Manaus hotel at 1.00 am in the morning.

2 Answers Nov 19, 2014 at 4:29 AM