Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MontagS's Profile Photo

cist of living

Dundalk Sep 2, 2014 at 6:26 AM

Hello
      do you think 1800€net would be enough to live and save some?
      Thanks in advance
      maria

more
    • Looking for an Irish Pub

Cobh Aug 30, 2014 at 5:49 AM

First time to Ireland and looking for a local pub to meet up with friends. Can you offer a suggestion ?

more
    • bed and breakfasts

Ireland Aug 18, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Does anyone have a suggestion of a good place to review bed and breakfasts in different towns/cities? Does anyone have a b and b they would recommend in Dublin and Galway? We are looking for something that is moderately priced. Thanks.

more
    • Aussie73's Profile Photo

Adelaide Square, Dublin 8

Dublin Sep 6, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Is this a nice place/area to stay and is it relatively safe to walk to Temple Bar etc from there?

more
    • Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

Sim card at the airport.

Ireland Sep 11, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Hello all.
      We have an old mobile that we use when travelling. We buy a sim card at the airport and that allow us to communicate to hotels and restaurants....with a local number. We would like to know if it is easy to buy one of those sim cards at the airport in Dublin, and what company should I choose to have the best coverage all over Ireland?

Thank you very much.

more
    • Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

Searching for an hotel in my way to the north.

Dublin Sep 11, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Hello all...it is going to be our first time in Ireland.
      We'll land in Dublin, then we´ll pick up our hired car and we would like to drive some kilometres to the north(not many, just to scape from the airport...) Do you have any suggestion for a nice hotel in that direction?
      Next day we plan to stop in Bru No Boinne in our way to Belfast. Any suggestion on the itinerary is very welcomed.

more
    • How long should we plan for Dublin?

Ireland Aug 17, 2014 at 12:08 PM

We will be flying in and out of Dublin for a 10 day trip. Our possible itinerary is to spend our first day in Dublin seeing what we can see before jet lag does us in. We were then thinking about taking a bus tour to Belfast/Giants Causeway the second day and then spending the second night in Dublin and on the third day renting a car and heading towards either Galway or Kilkenny (haven't decided exactly which way we want to go). Our alternative itinerary is to spend Day 1 and Day 2 seeing Dublin. Then we take the bus tour to Northern Ireland on Day 3. Then on Day 4 head out towards Galway or Kilkenny. My question is should we take two days to see Dublin or is one day enough time to get a good taste? Our plan was if we only spent the one day seeing Dublin we would schedule in about another half day at the end of our trip for a little more sightseeing there before we fly home the next day. Opinions??

more
    • Stone Walls?

by Irishsong Online Now Apr 2, 2009 at 10:16 AM

I have a quick question. Why do the farmer's separate the fields with stone walls? Is there some reason for it or is it just another form of fencing?

6 Answers Apr 3, 2009 at 10:22 AM
    • Travel Time on Train or Walking

by Irishsong Online Now Mar 25, 2009 at 7:50 AM

I was needing to find out how much time the train takes from Bray to Dalkey and if we walked up the coastal road how long that would take? Isn't it only a 7 mile distance and is there a stop in Dalkey between Bray and Dublin train route?Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2009 at 12:30 PM
    • kevarms's Profile Photo

Bray

by kevarms Online Now Apr 15, 2005 at 2:47 PM

Hi,
      Apologies for this being not a travel-related question as such, but I couldn't think of a better place to ask. I am thinking of taking a job in Bray, Co. Wicklow.

Is Bray an expensive place to rent a flat? How about the crime rate? Any other places I could consider living within a reasonable commute (30 mins max) of Bray? How about Dun Laoghaire ? South Dublin ?

Also, what about public transport into/around Dublin ?

Thanks in advance
      Kevin

4 Answers Oct 19, 2006 at 1:29 PM
    • address

by ggingerr Online Now Jan 20, 2003 at 10:41 AM

I look for address: 35 Aravon Court, Meath Road, Bray, Co. Wiclow. I can,t find any map of this area, and if you could send me map( if there is one) by email I would be very grateful.

9 Answers Feb 11, 2007 at 7:34 PM