change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• clmbsb's Profile Photo

Wheelchair access for the Parks

Burlington Sep 13, 2015 at 3:35 PM

Hi everyone, hope you are all good today :)

My Grandmother is visiting me in Montreal next month and we really want to take a short trip across the border to Vermont (or New York) so that she can see the countryside in the Fall. Whilst she can walk she tires easily so she will use a wheelchair when outdoors.

Where can we go that is wheelchair accessible ?
      I am thinking along the Champlain Lake, any must see places?

We only have 3 days and whilst we do want to get as much out of these days as possible I do not want to over tire my Gran (she is 85).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Bradley to Brattleboro

by bordbisket Online Now Oct 28, 2008 at 1:00 PM

What's the best way to get from Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT to Brattleboro, VT?

1 Answer Oct 28, 2008 at 2:50 PM
    • Where can a family stay for a month in Brattleboro at a reasonable price?

by TaiwanNick Online Now Oct 1, 2003 at 1:11 PM

I will be in Brattleboro for the whole month of January 2004 for a course at the School for International Training. As I my wife and two children, ages 1 and 4, will be with me, I need to find a place off-campus to stay. Since it's for a month, I figure a motel or hotel would be too expensive. Anyone know of alternatives they can recommend? I would sure appreciate it. Of course, I could always leave the family at home, but they want to go, so what is a husband/father to do? Thanks for any advice you can offer!

2 Answers Oct 12, 2003 at 8:43 AM