Bratislava Travel Answers

change location
Linse's Profile Photo

Parndorf deisgn outlet

by Linse Online Now Feb 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Hi I tried to seach the internet for a shuttlebus from Bratislava to Parndorf design outlet, but can´t find any. Do anyone know if there is such a service? We really want to go there, but want to have a direct transport. We don´t want to go to Vienna first or take a train and then a bus, maybe you know if there is arranged excursions to there or the last option is to take a taxi, but how much does that cost?? Hope someone knows something :-)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Parndorf deisgn outlet

by K_V_B Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 12:31 AM

According to the Parndorf Outletpark website there is a shuttle from the Parndorf Ort railway station. There are direct trains to that station from Bratislava.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: Parndorf deisgn outlet

by leics Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 1:39 AM

When I was in Bratislava last October I didn't notice any adverts for buses/trips to Parndorf. I'm sure you can take a taxi but it's about 17 miles, so won't be particularly cheap.

There are shuttle buses from Parndorf railway station and a taxi deal from Parndorf Ort station. Info in English here:

mcarthurglen.com/at/designer...

Trains to Parndorf and Parndorf Ort go from Bratislava Petrzalka station, which is not the main station in the city (that's Bratislava Hlavna Stanica). Journey time to Parndorf is 23 minutes, with trains leaving Petrzalka every hour on the half-hour.

From the city centre you'll need bus or taxi to get to Petrzalka station. Taking the train from the main station will increase the journey time to almost 2 hours (because of waiting for connections), which would be silly! :-)

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines