Brasília Travel Answers

change location

UKBRASIL

by UKBRASIL Online Now Aug 26, 2005 at 6:19 PM

Is there anyone living in Brasilia who is British? I recently moved here and havent met one foreigner yet.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • RE: UKBRASIL

by cristiana04 Online Now Aug 29, 2005 at 9:00 AM

Hi there, welcome to Brasília:-)) well if I am not wrong there are many adds at South Lake with the name of some portughese schools for foreigns. If you live in that area you will easily see them. As far as I know at American School(http://www.eabdf.br/) (I know that they are not bristish:-) they have meetings, appoitments, movies which the purpose is to involve english comunity in Brasilia. Of course your embassy (someone already gave you details about it) can help you more. Hope to help you somehow! Feel free to ask me anytime! Good luck!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: UKBRASIL

by UKBRASIL Online Now Aug 31, 2005 at 4:00 PM

Thanks for the info, i did register already but didnt see to find it much help, the guy said there would be a meeting for English people but that was a while ago.
    I will keep listening on the streets, and then jump the first Brit i see.

• RE: RE: UKBRASIL

by jodiechapell Online Now Feb 18, 2006 at 7:11 AM

hey there - your probably well settled - or somewhere else by now but im in the same predicament u were in! so my email is xsbiaatch@hotmail.com if ur in the position to help! jo.

• AlainK8's Profile Photo

Re: UKBRASIL

by AlainK8 Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Hey there, i've been in Brasilia for 5 months now, I kind of know my way around so if you need help send me an email alain.Kohler8@gmail.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Brasília