Brasília Travel Answers

change location

Living in Brazilia

by angcna Online Now Feb 3, 2005 at 1:44 PM

We are considering moving to Brazilia, or Paraquay. Is it safe to wonder about by yourself or with your kids during the day any where? In brazilia. Thanks, Ac

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Re: Living in Brazilia

by npcordeiro Online Now Feb 1, 2005 at 8:04 AM

Hello Ac Every major city in Brazil has its problems. Brazilia is one of them, it is our capital, so the President lives there, its safe for hime what does not gives you a guarantee for your family. You will have only two things to worry about. The poor neigborhood areas: There you may have problems more during the night. The second situaiton ans more dangerous is to show more than you should, like a rich life. But in general is a good city to live in. If you need more information let me know. madron-amazon@bol.com.br Nilson

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Living in Brazilia

by Brasil77 Online Now Feb 3, 2005 at 1:44 PM

Brasilia is a very nice city to live in. Violence is much less common here than in other Brazilian cities. Most of the violence takes place in smaller cities outside the cities main areas. However, Brasilia does have a higher standard of living than other parts of Brazil and costs will be higher. Remember when looking up stuff on the internet Brasilia is spelled with a "s" not a "z". Good luck

• RE: Living in Brazilia

by FRANCY24 Online Now Feb 27, 2005 at 2:12 PM

Brasilia is a great place for kids. Lots of open spaces, lots of greens, and lots of options for kids, much calmer and cleaner city than a lot of other Brazilian cities. I would highly recommend Brasilia over Assuncion, if this is your Paraguay destination. I am positive you will love it.

• RE: RE: Living in Brazilia

by angcna Online Now Mar 19, 2005 at 12:18 AM

Thanks so much for all your replies.
    We are still waiting for words on our move.
    AC

• RE: RE: Living in Brazilia

by FRANCY24 Online Now Mar 20, 2005 at 11:31 AM

Where would you be moving from? Are you originally English speaking? But no matter what, you will love Brasilia if you are looking for quality of life. There is a huge lake, lots of greens, a golf course, a huge city park, which makes it great for kids. Don't have traffic problems, good schools, good restaurants, but not a huge night life city. But guess that is not what you are primarily looking for, correct?

Please let me know if you will be posted and if you need additional help/info.

Good luck / Tatiana

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Brasília