Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JosephW10's Profile Photo

Help in itinerary

São Paulo Apr 7, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Hi,

I am 29 and will be travelling alone from 13 April till 30april.

I planned to fly into São Paulo and stay for 3 nights, fly into rio for 3 nights, fly into Cusco and Machu Picchu for 4 nights, fly into bueno Aries and Iguzzua falls for 4 nights before heading back to São Paulo and back to Singapore.

Any one can advise me if this will be any problems with my planning ?

Alternatively I can do it the other way round São Paulo, bueno Aries, cusco, rio and back to São Paulo. I am not sure how different will the trip be if I choose to do this route.

I will stay in hostel and join local tours for all activities.

Thank you so much

more
    • Dominiques's Profile Photo

Public transport in Rio

by Dominiques Online Now Jun 22, 2008 at 5:05 AM

Hello,

I'm going to Brasil from july 10th to the august 2nd. We're starting in Rio, meeting up with a someone we know, who told us public transport in Rio isn't safe for foreigners. Is this true?

Thx,

Dominique

6 Answers Jun 24, 2008 at 11:53 PM
    • visit Brasil

by marietatita Online Now Apr 22, 2008 at 7:33 AM

I´m afraid to travel to Brasil, because I know that Brasil isn´t a safe country.
      Where are the most dangerous places in San Paulo?

What do you recommend to me for food in Brasil? and Would you give me the names of interesting restaurants to visit in San Paulo?

10 Answers Apr 25, 2008 at 12:20 PM
    • Khonne's Profile Photo

Best Air Pass for travelling in Brazil?

by Khonne Online Now Mar 11, 2007 at 3:01 PM

travelling soon and need to know if there is an air pass offer, or the cheapest way to travel by plane!
      Thanks

2 Answers Mar 12, 2007 at 12:04 AM
    • desmoni's Profile Photo

August Vacation in Sao Paolo

by desmoni Online Now Jun 10, 2005 at 12:17 AM

I am a student on summer holiday. 4 other girls and I were going to Spain, but things have switched and we are looking to go to SP Aug. 4-12. Does anyone recommend as place to stay that is at max65USD/night. Also, we are looking for non-tourist, chill things to do that don't require lots of money because we have1000 dollars to spent together. Flights are not a problem, it is just an issue of place to stay, food, visas(I hear US citizens need one), and activities. We are open to all suggestions. Also, is it feasible to make a day trip to Rio? Thx

5 Answers Jun 14, 2005 at 1:00 PM
    • AndySpb's Profile Photo

From Rio to Caracas

by AndySpb Online Now Mar 31, 2005 at 3:47 AM

Which is the best and cheapest(of course) way to go from Rio to Caracas?

3 Answers Mar 31, 2005 at 8:40 AM
    • Sylvia22's Profile Photo

big trip

by Sylvia22 Online Now Mar 16, 2005 at 8:05 AM

Hello, my name is Sylvia, i'm from Poland. I'm going to Brasil, with my friends, in two weeks. This will be a one month tour on the south of the country. We'll arrive to Sao Paulo, but at once we're going to Rio. Can u tell me how can we get there and how much it will cost. thanks!!!!

2 Answers Mar 16, 2005 at 11:34 AM
    • Montevideo to Sao Paulo

by sandyf33 Online Now Sep 6, 2004 at 3:09 PM

Does anyone know what is the cheapest way to get from Montevideo to Sao Paulo? I am planning a bus trip from Santiago, Chile to Sao Paulo, Brazil and need suggestions on getting there and where to stay. Thank you.

1 Answer Sep 7, 2004 at 9:18 PM
    • travelling to rio de janeiro

by ellenj Online Now Jan 31, 2004 at 5:10 PM

hi everybody, just wanted to ask you for some travel tips travelling from montevideo (uruguaa) to rio de janeiro (brasil). We will be in montevideo at the 16th of february and have a date in rio on the 22nd of february (carnaval!), therefore we do not have heeps of time. thanx! grtz ellen, holland

3 Answers Feb 3, 2004 at 3:07 PM
    • eber013's Profile Photo

More Q's about long distance bus travel in brazil

by eber013 Online Now Jan 14, 2004 at 4:47 PM

Hi, I will be travelling to brazil in november this year. Ineed some help. I will be studying at language school in florianopolis for 4 weeks from 22 november- about 22 december. Can i fly directly to florianopolis from auckland, new zealand? or will i have to go to sao paulo, and then on to florianopolis? if so, where am i able to find prices of bus fares ( i know many hours)!!!??? i think a return flight sao paulo-florianopolis around that time is about309 usd and thats a bit pricey for me!!! Also, on december 22/23, i will be need ing to get up to rio, to spend christmas with my freind? anyone reccomend anything cheap and fast??? thanks very much! look forward to hearing from you all. Regards, Elle

2 Answers Jan 15, 2004 at 2:22 AM
    • fool_moon's Profile Photo

bus reservation online

by fool_moon Online Now Dec 11, 2003 at 1:05 AM

has anybody ever tried to make a bus reservation in brasil online, from outside of the country? many bus companies have a "book online" section but then they give you adresses of vending points in the country. i.e. i need two seats on january 25 from sao paulo tiete to curitiba and on 26 from curitiba to foz de iguacu. who can help? thanks and muitobrigado,Richard

9 Answers Jan 4, 2004 at 10:34 AM