change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• iam1wthee's Profile Photo

fiesta in last week of April

San Antonio Feb 26, 2015 at 2:07 PM

Which hotels are best to view the fiesta from?

more
    • blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Car shuttle for thru-hike of High Sierra Trail

Sequoia National Park Feb 21, 2015 at 5:23 PM

Hello all! I am planning a thru hike of the High Sierra trail for summer 2015. While I have the logistics of the actual hike nailed down, I'm having trouble with transportation from trailheads. My plan would be to leave my rental car at Whitney Portal rd then hire a service to take me to the other side and leave me at Crescent Meadow.

I know it's a long drive and the few services I found are quite expensive. Curious if anyone has experience with other alternatives? Public transport doesn't seem practical. Suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

more
    • overnight parking in Lukeville?

Lukeville Feb 15, 2015 at 6:26 PM

The ABC Gringo allows overnight parking, un patrolled unfenced and $10. per night? Would you do this with a new vehicle for a week? Hurry, I need to know tonight Sunday Feb 15, 2015. thanks for anyone's help!

more
    • music outside

Killeen Feb 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM

where in killeen on 2 7 15 will there be music?

more
    • lake placid, ny, lakeside accommodation and must see places?

Lake Placid Feb 5, 2015 at 5:38 AM

My son, his wife, and 1 yr. old son would like personal recommendations for a 1-2 bedroom
      accommodation with lakeview, possibly a small house. Also they'll be there for 4 days in June, so are
      interested to know what would be some nice sights or places to visit.
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • LilRuelG's Profile Photo

Music booking

Auburn Feb 2, 2015 at 11:21 AM

What are the most happening night clubs that book live bands?

more
    • srsavin's Profile Photo

Vernon, France

Vista 5 hours ago

Is is worth traveling by train for a day to Vernon, France from Paris when Giverny is not yet open?

more
    • things in lincon

Lincoln 5 hours ago

What are fun indoor things to do in Lincoln with kids

more
    • Making the best of 4 days

Fort Lauderdale 14 hours ago

We arrive for 4 days on March 18th. We are in our late 30's and would like a nice mixture of nightlife vs chill out. Any suggestions?

more
    • Pub Crawl in St. Augustine

Saint Augustine Feb 26, 2015 at 11:01 AM

What are some hotels that would be good stay at that will be within walking distance of the bars? Thanks!

more
    • Parasailing

Destin Feb 21, 2015 at 9:36 PM

What is the cost of Parasailing in destin?

more
    • Walking around at night? Along the beach?

Half Moon Bay Feb 20, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Is there somewhere to walk around at night with a date? Either in or out of the sand?

more
    • East or West?

Molokai Feb 18, 2015 at 7:41 PM

I am wondering where you recommend staying east or west island. My boyfriend and I like to hike and snorkel. Are there any place close to a beach where we can shore snorkel?

more
    • jess.chewter's Profile Photo

October Weather

San Antonio Feb 17, 2015 at 4:22 PM

I am wondering what the weather is like in October in San Antonio and what type of clothing we would need at that time of the year

more
    • NHL Tickets

Anaheim Feb 17, 2015 at 9:53 AM

Hello, I am travelling from Canada and would like to go to an NHL in Anaheim, Should I be worried about getting tickets at or infront of the Honda center? or should I be buying my tickets online before I travel down?

more
    • entertainment sunday nite for 60 and 80 yr old

Chico Feb 15, 2015 at 6:45 PM

like to surprise dad after dinner with something new HELP

more
    • Lava flowing in to the ocean.

Kailua-Kona Feb 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM

I understand there is one boat company approved to take you as near as possible to view lava flowing into ocean. What is the name of the company and information on the cost of the tour?

more
    • Gisella7's Profile Photo

Looking for Advice on Traveling to San Francisco area and Hostels

San Francisco Feb 6, 2015 at 10:19 PM

Where is the safest hostel to stay a week for a single lady traveler to tour the San Francisco Bay area.
      Also anyone know of any group meetups for tours ? Any other female also traveling around March 3rd to SanFrancisco
      let me know. thanks

more
    • Save Valentine's Day and help me NAME THIS

New York City Feb 3, 2015 at 7:57 PM

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with a GREAT Valentine's Day surprise, but she's REALLY picky about food. I was browsing through her Facebook pics and I saw one with the caption "Get food, better company" (pic attached) but I can't identify the restaurant from the post. Do you recognize the decor?? If you do, and you can tell me the name of the restaurant I (and my girlfriend!!) will love you forever and you'll save Valentine's Day!

cdn2.vtourist.com/13/7295888...">

more
    • Bicycle Rentals

Laughlin Feb 2, 2015 at 10:31 AM

does anybody know of there is a bicycle rental place in/ near Laughlin, for some casual trail riding?

thanks

more
    • Getting to South Beach

Fort Lauderdale 14 hours ago

What's the best way to get to and from South Beach and Bayside area from Fort Lauderdale?

more
    • BobWaldman's Profile Photo

best restaurants

Delray Beach Feb 24, 2015 at 9:30 AM

recommendations for lunch and dinner?

more
    • We are taking a three week vacation from the 19th June to 10th July 2015

Texas Feb 19, 2015 at 3:37 PM

My partner and I are in our thirties and will arrive in Dallas on the 19th June, we are looking to hire a car and travel from Dallas to Memphis, from Memphis, to Nashville, from Nashville to New Orleans to Houston, houston to San antonio, from San antonio to big bend and from big bend to Fort Worth ....heading back to Dallas on the 10th for our flight back to Scotland.
      At present I haven't booked any hotels or decided how long to stay in each Area or if this will be our final plan but it's a start.....what I was hoping you guys could do was help me with things to do, is there anywhere we should be going that we have missed or should miss out, how many days in each area, nice restaurants and bars and finally the best place to be for the 4th July celebrations.
      We want to make sure we see the most in our trip but also enjoy every moment so thanks for your help.

more
    • RE: car rental; car design centers

Detroit Feb 19, 2015 at 4:12 AM

Two Detroit-area questions:

(1) Please suggest what you think is the best current deal for a one-week economy-car rental
      pick up and drop off at Detroit-Wayne Airport. I've checked on line, of course; but seek recent, local
      feedback, if possible.

(2) In the Greater Detroit area -- aside from The Henry Ford Museum and the Chrysler Center museum-exhibit -- what in your opinion are the best current car design centers that a curious, medium-experienced adult car buff person
      can visit and learn from?

Thank you!

-- Eurycleia

more
    • jess.chewter's Profile Photo

October Weather

Orlando Feb 17, 2015 at 4:25 PM

I am wondering what the weather is like in October in Orlando and what type of clothing we would need at that time of the year

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

Shows to see in Branson

by suekay3 Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 11:51 AM

There are so many shows to see in Branson. Obviously we can't see them all! Are there any that are 'must sees'?

4 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 9:57 AM
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

Silver Dollar City

by suekay3 Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 11:26 AM

The AAA description of Silver Dollar City makes it sound like its all rides and activities for kids.

It is a place that seniors will enjoy? I am wondering if its worth spending any time there.

2 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    • Best Lodging Deal for a Family of 16 in Branson?

by itsmyvacation Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 7:08 PM

I'm looking for lodging in Branson for a family of 16 from July 13 - 20 at a place with LOTS of onsite amenities and kids activities. A suite of 4 - 5 bedrooms would be great, but we could get separate rooms if close together. I have looked on Ebay, Craigslist, and Redweek, hoping to possibly find a timeshare owner to rent from. We are wanting to keep it between $1500 - $2000 for the week. I think a timeshare rental might be the best possible option to fit in with our budget! Where is the best place to call or look online to find someone to rent from? Or does someone know of a way to get a super deal at one of the family-friendly resorts such as Tribesman, Stillwaters, or Westgate? Or is there another resort that I'm not seeing? Thanks for your input!

• Where to stay

by catken Online Now Mar 22, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Two adults looking for a nice place to stay while in Branson. Prefer a smaller,$75.00 a night motel with pool. I don't know if staying on the strip is good or bad. Please advise.

1 Answer Aug 23, 2014 at 9:49 PM
    • Helicoptor Ride

by mom_x5 Online Now Sep 20, 2009 at 10:18 PM

How many passenger can go at the same time ? Is there a weight limit for passengers ?

1 Answer Mar 12, 2010 at 12:08 PM
    • kala_fox_kitsune83's Profile Photo

going to Branson this coming Friday looking for things to do.

by kala_fox_kitsune83 Online Now Jun 16, 2008 at 12:07 PM

My mother and I are planning a weekend trip out to Branson,MO this weekend. We will be heading out Friday making a stop in Springfield,MO to see my Grandmother. And then moving on to Branson on Saturday we have gone to Branson before but its been quite a few years. I am just trying to find out what all might be going like if there any festivals or anything going on right now and what all would be suggest for places you have to stop.

For me personally I really want to go some sort of dinner theater I was thinking either the Dixie Stampede or maybe a mystery theater if we could find one. I heard there are some in the area but I had never looked for them before.

4 Answers Jun 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM
    • lighthouse lodge

by littlelinda Online Now Jan 27, 2008 at 8:34 AM

Has anyone stayed here?It is located in Kimberling city?Antone know anything about this area?

• Frederick Antonio Waltzing Waters

by jke2897118 Online Now Sep 4, 2007 at 8:17 AM

I understand Frederick passed away last year. We were very disappointed when visiting in August of this year as we saw his show everytime we were there. Does anyone know where we could get copies of his CD's or even better a videotape or CD of his show. We have some of his music but I'd like a video to show our grandson who plays the piano. We felt this show should have been rated much higher than it was. He was a great pianist!

• tavistock's Profile Photo

Driving to Branson

by tavistock Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 1:34 AM

Hi Guys, What would be the best place to fly in to,get a car, and have a nice scenic drive to Branson (within a days drive)?
      What things are along the way? Cheers, Kevin

5 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM
    • 9tigers's Profile Photo

shows

by 9tigers Online Now Nov 19, 2006 at 7:34 AM

I am not a country fan, I only like magic show, so what do u all recommand for me to see? I am going there during Christmas week.
      what else to see besides shows?

1 Answer Aug 10, 2007 at 12:08 PM
    • Winter in Branson

by kcooper11 Online Now Sep 21, 2006 at 9:47 AM

My husband and I will be visiting Branson the first week of January. Are there any shows operating then? Will everything be closed? None of the websites show schedules for January 2007.

• Heading in July....

by Larry1guy Online Now Mar 16, 2006 at 11:12 AM

My wife and I, and my two adult children, are heading for Branson the middle of July...I am curious about one thing. Is Branson a "dry" city/county? We are all light drinkers, but do like to have a glass of wine with dinner. Any info would be appreciated.

3 Answers Apr 14, 2006 at 9:57 AM
    • THINGS TO DO PRICES ARE THEY CRAZY ?

by TIMTRAVELS Online Now May 14, 2005 at 1:26 AM

MY WIFE AND I WILL BE IN BRANSON AT THE END OF JULY IS THIS PLACE AS OVER PRICED AS VEGAS HAS BECOME? HOW IS THE PRICING AT LANDRYS SEA FOOD? AT THE MGM IN VEGAS THE BUFFET IS21 HOPEFULLY BRANSON IS MORE REALISTIC SUGGESTIONS WE ARE IN OUR 40S IT SEEMS LIKE LOTS OF OLDER PEOPLE GO THERE WILL WE FIT IN? WELL LOTS OF QUESTIONS SO THANKS FOR THE HELP

TIM

4 Answers Apr 30, 2007 at 12:35 PM
    • Branson

by MissKarina Online Now May 15, 2004 at 4:03 PM

Hi, I will be travelling to Branson next month with my parents, sister, brother-in-law and 2 small children. I know nothing about Branson, and hear it is a good place for family fun. Any advice on must-sees and things to do? Thanks! Karina

3 Answers May 17, 2004 at 10:44 PM
    • pamelarc's Profile Photo

Branson

by pamelarc Online Now Aug 10, 2003 at 10:48 AM

Is brason really that bad!

6 Answers Aug 10, 2007 at 12:05 PM
    • Good Motel on the strip?

by lisacrowl Online Now Jul 8, 2003 at 12:53 AM

Hi all! I"m going to Branson July 31 and I'd like a motel on the strip that is cheap and clean. Any suggestions? I'm looking into Stacey's Ozark Motel, they have a coupon on roomsaver.com for 27.99 a night. Thanks for any advice.

1 Answer May 28, 2006 at 3:53 PM