Branson Travel Answers

change location
kala_fox_kitsune83's Profile Photo

going to Branson this coming Friday looking for things to do.

by kala_fox_kitsune83 Online Now Jun 16, 2008 at 12:07 PM

My mother and I are planning a weekend trip out to Branson,MO this weekend. We will be heading out Friday making a stop in Springfield,MO to see my Grandmother. And then moving on to Branson on Saturday we have gone to Branson before but its been quite a few years. I am just trying to find out what all might be going like if there any festivals or anything going on right now and what all would be suggest for places you have to stop.

For me personally I really want to go some sort of dinner theater I was thinking either the Dixie Stampede or maybe a mystery theater if we could find one. I heard there are some in the area but I had never looked for them before.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • lostsooner55's Profile Photo

Re: going to Branson this coming Friday looking for things to do.

by lostsooner55 Online Now Jun 16, 2008 at 1:23 PM

There is something new down there every time you turn around. Probably the biggest attraction to be added recently is the Titanic Museum. We have had unbelievable rainfall totals in southern Missouri this spring, so I'm not sure what the status of the on the water activities will be. A good informational web site is : www.branson.com. It has links for about everything. They have food, lodging, and even gas discounts. They list last minute specials, the shows, their schedules, and ticketing information. You might also check the web site for Silver Dollar City. They tend to market themselves somewhat independently. They almost always have a festival of some type at the park. Gary

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • horsinround2's Profile Photo

by horsinround2 Online Now Jun 16, 2008 at 2:45 PM

Try www.branson.com for ideas. We really liked horseback riding at the Wild Eye Ranch (info on my Branson page) and there's an incredible 7 story water ride at Silver Dollar City that I'm hooked on. I also like dinner at the Dixie Stampede - if you haven't done it already, it's FUN! & a lot of good food. Silver Dollar City (silverdollarcity.com) has KidsFest going on right now. If you haven't been to Lambert's Cafe in Ozark, MO yet, It's a fun place for lunch/dinner - they actually throw your dinner rolls at you (www.throwedrolls.com). It's right off the highway on your way from Springfield to Branson.
    Have a great time!

• Melvin_Francisco's Profile Photo

by Melvin_Francisco Online Now Mar 12, 2010 at 12:15 PM

There are so many great shows to see in Branson. There are shows for every taste, from the Beatles show to Yakov Smirnoff (comedy show). The Dixie Stampede is also one of the funnest shows in Branson, and they have awesome food. There are other dinner shows that you could go to but it all depends on what you like.

• Re: going to Branson this coming Friday looking for things to do.

by Murad96 Online Now Jun 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM

The actual Radisson branson hotels visitor areas as well as fits function free of charge high-speed, cellular Access to the internet, 37" Televisions and much more. All of us additionally provide rooms in hotels which function the actual Rest Quantity Mattress through Choose ComfortTM, letting you change the actual tone of the bed mattress for your precise comfortableness. Rooms in hotels along with in-room whirlpools can be found.letsgotobranson.com/branson-...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines