change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TatyanaA's Profile Photo

Living fires - Andreiasu de Jos , Lopatari

Romania Apr 22, 2015 at 2:06 AM

I found two interesting places that I want to visit. Even one be enough, But I cannot find any information from somebody who've been there. If anybody knows how to get there or even go with a tour from the neighborhood?

We are two, driving a car, want to stay a night nearby, coming in the end of May from Suceava to Bucharest.

Any help will be appreciated.

more
    • Trek in Cluj

Cluj-Napoca May 1, 2015 at 2:25 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a leader of a youth movement and this summer we will go to Cluj-Napoca in Romania for two weeks. We are a group of twelfth girls - 9 are sixteen end three twenty years old.

I'd like to do a trek with them. This trek should last three days at most.
      Can you recommend something to visit to me, please?

Thank you in advance,
      Elodie

more
    • Shockgirl's Profile Photo

Bran, trains and the Carpathian Mtns.

by Shockgirl Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 4:27 PM

Now that I'm in the proper forum, I hope someone finds my post... Is there one of those old fashioned trains that takes a scenic tour through the mountains near Bran or in a driveable distance from there? I have activities planned for the first few days, leaving me stuck for plans after visiting Bran. So far, leaving Bucharest headed to Brasov with stops over in Ploiesti, Sinaia and Brasov - Overnight in Brasov, or Predeal. Then either on to Bran or a side-trip to Sighisoara and Sibiu, then Bran. Bran seems to have enough to see worth an overnight stay, but then I'm stuck. Would like to travel back through Pitesti and Targoviste on the way back to Bucharest and would like to do something besides look at castles and ruins. Dince I'm renting a car, should we just drive through the mountains or is there one of those trains that skirt the outer edges of the mountains? Any other suggestions would be really appreciated. I'm meeting mu husband in Bucharest after not seeing him for five months and want this - our first international vacation - to be a romantic and memorable one. Thanks so much for helping me out. Shockgirl

24 Answers Jan 27, 2008 at 12:16 AM