Bran

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• question about pitesti romania

Pitesti Dec 18, 2014 at 5:28 AM

is pitesti safe for muslim man ? and how much the rent and cost of liveing ?

and how much salary if someone work any thing ?

i am male 28 from egypt thinking to vist romania and maybe stay if its nice

more
    • Transylvania Itinerary Suggestions

Romania Dec 5, 2014 at 6:59 AM

We will be arriving in Bucharest and departing from Budapest in May and would like to get from one to the other seeing the main sites (towns, castles, etc) in Transylvania. This would be using public transportation. Currently, it seems that we would have at least 15 days just for Transylvania. Suggestions for an itinerary are welcome.
      Thank you.

more
    • Shockgirl's Profile Photo

Bran, trains and the Carpathian Mtns.

by Shockgirl Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 4:27 PM

Now that I'm in the proper forum, I hope someone finds my post... Is there one of those old fashioned trains that takes a scenic tour through the mountains near Bran or in a driveable distance from there? I have activities planned for the first few days, leaving me stuck for plans after visiting Bran. So far, leaving Bucharest headed to Brasov with stops over in Ploiesti, Sinaia and Brasov - Overnight in Brasov, or Predeal. Then either on to Bran or a side-trip to Sighisoara and Sibiu, then Bran. Bran seems to have enough to see worth an overnight stay, but then I'm stuck. Would like to travel back through Pitesti and Targoviste on the way back to Bucharest and would like to do something besides look at castles and ruins. Dince I'm renting a car, should we just drive through the mountains or is there one of those trains that skirt the outer edges of the mountains? Any other suggestions would be really appreciated. I'm meeting mu husband in Bucharest after not seeing him for five months and want this - our first international vacation - to be a romantic and memorable one. Thanks so much for helping me out. Shockgirl

24 Answers Jan 27, 2008 at 12:16 AM