Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus fares in bracknell

by william69 Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 10:56 PM

what does it cost to ride the bus in bracknell

3 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 2:04 AM
    • Staying at Binfeild

by Debbles Online Now May 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Hi, we are a group of 4 people over 50 and are staying for 4 nights at Newbold College, had some past connections there and it is cheap!! LOL!! So, I was wondering how long it takes to get to London on public transport, bus or train or whether we are better off hiring a car for a time there? Thanks! D

3 Answers May 4, 2011 at 2:03 AM
    • Bus Tickets

by Boristotkov Online Now Dec 9, 2007 at 9:40 AM

Can weekly tickets be bought on the bus instead of going to Coldborough House?

I get the 158/9

1 Answer Dec 10, 2007 at 2:08 AM
    • days out with young children

by gracesmum Online Now Feb 20, 2007 at 1:14 PM

is look out centre suitable for enthusiastic 3 1/2 year old? is it buggy friendly outside (a 3-wheeler so hopefully ok)? any other suggestions suitable for entertaining 3year old and 7month old brother in the area?

1 Answer Feb 21, 2007 at 11:17 AM
    • parking

by sandipchandra Online Now Dec 28, 2006 at 10:47 AM

which is the closest car park near the bus station and what are the prices for it

1 Answer Dec 29, 2006 at 4:53 AM
    • Synch_X's Profile Photo

Who has been or would like to visit Bracknell Forest?

by Synch_X Online Now Sep 16, 2003 at 10:05 AM

I know it is probably a silly question to ask, but who here has been to or would like to visit Bracknell Forest? It is better to go in the summer I know, what with the crazy English weather and all. I'd like to hear as many views as possible and if you don't know where it is please take a quick look to my Bracknell page. Thanks for taking the time for me. :-)