Bracknell

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Security clearance time

Heathrow 17 hours ago

I am travelling on a domestic flight from Hrathrow T5 to Edinburgh next week at about 5pm. How long is security clearance taking at the moment?

more
    • staying at london gatwick

London Yesterday

hi,,,anyone have a clue with regard to whats best to get for a party 0f 3 ad 1child....we are in london for a sat/sunday in october.....we will need to go gatwick/victoria...then tube it round london for both days....is it best to get a travel card?...or buy non express gatwick/victoria rail and use oysters for the tube?

more
    • Parking other than the market square

Masham Jul 3, 2014 at 3:43 AM

I've been to Masham just once before, other than the Market square are there other parking sites close by? Thanks

more
    • Willow Caravan Park

Walton-on-the-Naze Jun 23, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Is Willows Caravan Park still there? I used to stay there when I was little in the early 60's Caroline and all that!

more
    • Where do I clear customs

Heathrow Jun 21, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Flying from Istanbul to Cork, Ireland through Heathrow. Where will I clear customs?

more
    • 1night stay

Cleethorpes Jun 19, 2014 at 5:15 AM

does anybody have a caravan for one night on Saturday please in Cleethorpes/ Thorpe park

Cheryl

more
    • Place to store suitcase?

Saint Ives Jun 18, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Hi, I'll be travelling in Cornwall and would like to spend most of a day in St Ives. However, I'll have my rolling suitcase with me and will be using public transportation.

Is there any place where I can find lockers to store my suitcase while I explore?

Thanks very much.

Cathy

more
    • Batates's Profile Photo

middlesbrough

Middlesbrough Jun 17, 2014 at 3:00 AM

anyone will be there from 25/6 till 12/8 in middlesbrough

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Finalizing March trip

England 3 hours ago

The flights I want to take are BA codeshare with AA. I can get the AA tickets less expensively, but what I want to do is to fly BWI to LHR and then take the train to Cornwall. Then fly by Flybe from Newquay to Manchester, and then fly BA from Manchester to LHR and thence to BWI.

So the question I asked the guy from BA was - if I book the BWI to LHR and back with AA can I check my luggage through from Manchester to BWI? And he said I could. But I have very little confidence in his answer and think maybe I should pay more and just book the whole thing (except the Flybe part) with BA. What do you think?

I also asked him if I could take my folding mobility scooter with me in the cabin. Which I will also want to do on Flybe. It looks like I will be able to do so but I haven't actually talked to the Flybe folks yet. The scooter weighs 50 lbs/23 kg and measures about 45 cm x 40 cm x 64 cm. I really don't want to check it in the hold luggage.

It looks like I could rent a car in Manchester through Flybe. Would that be a good deal? And would it be convenient to pick the car up at the airport and would we be able to get out of Manchester from there easily to go to Huddersfield?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel to stay the day we get there which would be convenient to the station where we would be getting the Paddington to Penzance train? Also any recommendations for a place to stay in Port Isaac and in Huddersfield?

more
    • 24-hour Cafes Near Victoria station?

London 17 hours ago

Are there any 24-hour cafes near Victoria Station in London? If so, what are their names?

more
    • MarieChristine's Profile Photo

Bristol Airport to Plymouth

Plymouth Jul 9, 2014 at 4:34 AM

Hi,

What would be the best way to get from Bristol Airport UK to Plymouth? And is it possible to buy tickets online?

Thank you!
      M.

more
    • reliability of service in rush hour

Market Harborough Jul 8, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I am moving to market harborough next month and will be commuting to london everyday in the rush hours.
      Is the train service reliable? frequency of delays in the rush hour? and do you usually manage to find a seat on the train? According to my research there is no interchange so all trains are direct to london kingscross. Many thanks in advance for your comments/helps.

more
    • ThamaraSD's Profile Photo

Afrobeat music in London ?

London Jul 6, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Hi everyone, where can one find concert venues or clubs that plays Afrobeat or similar music in London ? Thank you so much for your help .

more
    • Hose Riding?

Frinton-on-Sea Jul 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Hello, Can I ride my horse on the beach? or what times are we allowed to?
      Thanks
      Peter

more
    • Strawberry Fields

Bridlington Jun 20, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Could someone tell me the bus times to Bridlington Strawberry Fields car boot sale?

more
    • bus transport

Cheltenham Jun 18, 2014 at 12:47 PM

How would i get from cheltenham by bus to RAF fairford
      thanks, howard

more
    • How do I get from Southampton Train station to harbour lights cinema?

Southampton Jun 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM

What bus do I catch to get from Southampton Train station to harbour lights cinema?

more
    • ergo's Profile Photo

CLOTHING for mid-Sept. VISIT

Cornwall Jul 9, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Hello from Canada!
      Hubs & I are visiting England in September & have a 4 day tour of southwest England planned for the middle of Sept.
      Can anyone advise what is the most appropriate casual attire for that time of year? Short, capris,jeans or ?
      real jacket for warmth? hoodie? Track shoes ok? or something waterproof? I know the weather changes quickly but like all females, I like to get some advice from those who have gone before me.
      Much thanks,
      Chris in Canada

more
    • MarieChristine's Profile Photo

Bristol Airport to Plymouth

Plymouth Jul 9, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Hi,

I'm going to a conference in Plymouth next week. What would be the best way to get from Bristol Airport to Plymouth?

Would be very thankful for tips.
      M.

more
    • travelling from St. Ives/Cornwall to Dublin

Saint Ives Jul 8, 2014 at 2:58 PM

best way to get from St. Ives to Dublin

more
    • Inguuna's Profile Photo

How much time needed to pass through customs?

Luton Jul 7, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Dear VT friends,
      I have question about Luton airport. As I'll be flying with two flights switching them Luton/Stansted, I wanted to know, how much time approximately takes the immigration things? I want to buy bus tickets but not sure how much time to count.
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • Craft Fair

Goathland Jul 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Hi,
      I heard about a (craft) fair in Goathland on 9-10 July.
      Can someone confirm?
      We are staying in Staithes, no car, travelling by bus, I wouldn't like to go there in the wrong date :-) though I know it's a lovely village.
      Thanks a lot!
      Antonella

more
    • What is Lancaster like (to live) just north of the river (i.e. around Skerton/Ryelands Park)

Lancaster Jun 24, 2014 at 5:28 AM

I am considering a move to Lancaster and have been looking at properties in this area (Skerton/Ryelands Park - between Torrisholme Road and Owens Road) but my husband is concerned that this is not a good area to live in...can anyone help and give an indication of what this area is actually like to live in? We have had a look at the crime stats which are low by comparison with where we are now but any help you can give would be greatly appreciate. Thanks

more
    • Day Trips from Swindon

Swindon Jun 22, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Can I do a day trip from Swindon to Bournemouth? Any other day trips recommended

more
    • Looking for Hotel weekend 4th/5th July

Birmingham Jun 18, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Hi - my son and his friend are going to the Wireless festival in Perry Park from 4th July to 6th July. He doesn't want to take a car so is looking for a reasonably prices hotel ( £50 per night) that he can get to by public transport from Perry Park. So transport needs to be running at say 11.30pm on the Friday and Saturday Night.

Nothing decent available in the centre of Birmingham but still availability in Edgbaston (Hagley Road).

Does anyone know if buses run fairly late along the Hagley Road? if so, are they safe?

Thanks for any help?

more
    • bus fares in bracknell

by william69 Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 10:56 PM

what does it cost to ride the bus in bracknell

3 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 2:04 AM
    • Staying at Binfeild

by Debbles Online Now May 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Hi, we are a group of 4 people over 50 and are staying for 4 nights at Newbold College, had some past connections there and it is cheap!! LOL!! So, I was wondering how long it takes to get to London on public transport, bus or train or whether we are better off hiring a car for a time there? Thanks! D

3 Answers May 4, 2011 at 2:03 AM
    • Bus Tickets

by Boristotkov Online Now Dec 9, 2007 at 9:40 AM

Can weekly tickets be bought on the bus instead of going to Coldborough House?

I get the 158/9

1 Answer Dec 10, 2007 at 2:08 AM
    • days out with young children

by gracesmum Online Now Feb 20, 2007 at 1:14 PM

is look out centre suitable for enthusiastic 3 1/2 year old? is it buggy friendly outside (a 3-wheeler so hopefully ok)? any other suggestions suitable for entertaining 3year old and 7month old brother in the area?

1 Answer Feb 21, 2007 at 11:17 AM
    • parking

by sandipchandra Online Now Dec 28, 2006 at 10:47 AM

which is the closest car park near the bus station and what are the prices for it

1 Answer Dec 29, 2006 at 4:53 AM
    • Synch_X's Profile Photo

Who has been or would like to visit Bracknell Forest?

by Synch_X Online Now Sep 16, 2003 at 10:05 AM

I know it is probably a silly question to ask, but who here has been to or would like to visit Bracknell Forest? It is better to go in the summer I know, what with the crazy English weather and all. I'd like to hear as many views as possible and if you don't know where it is please take a quick look to my Bracknell page. Thanks for taking the time for me. :-)