change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gggmmm122's Profile Photo

Holiday Making

Montefiascone Jul 24, 2014 at 2:49 AM

i have been asked to document some cool things to do in Montefiascone maybe some stuff on the lake and some in the town can you suggest?

more
    • Hotel baths

Rome Aug 13, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Hi all, I'm looking for advice on hotels. I would like to book a hotel room with a good bath. Preferably a large jacuzzi bath? My ideal is the suite in Rome Life Hotel. Are there any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Private or semi-private tours

Rome Jul 30, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Can you recommend excellent private, or semi-private tours of the vatican and also of the colesseum, etc and also the contact info for them? thanks!

more
    • Accomodation

Lago di Bolsena Aug 8, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Do you know of any accommodation to rent in the old town for 1 week in September.

more
    • Where exactly is the corner for the Meeting Point (a Hop-On,Hop-Off Bus Tour!) ?

Rome Aug 4, 2014 at 1:51 PM

We were told to meet on the corner of Via Cavour! Terminal Piazza del Cinquecento, Via M D'Azeglio..
      In looking at the MAP Via Cavour is parallel to Via M D'Azeglio. Is the corner where Via Cavour meets Piazza dei Cinquecento then WHY would they mention Via M D'Azeglio. Sorry if this is a dumb question! Confused. Help!

more
    • shopping enquiree

Rome Jul 25, 2014 at 1:37 AM

do shopping stores close in July?

more
    • 3 Days in Rome

Rome Aug 13, 2014 at 7:26 AM

Hi All,
      I will be in Rome for 3 days (Wed afternoon - Fri Eve) & I want to make the most of my time there & get in all the main attractions.
      Are there certain days/times that would be best to go to The Collesum/St Peter's Basicilla etc? Would it be worth my while getting a Viatour pass that allows you to skip lines? Or a hop on/hop off bus?
      Thanks in advance,
      Linda

more
    • Transportation from FCO to Ostia Antica, and then to Civitavecchia the next morning

Rome Aug 1, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Although I've gone from the airport to Rome, and Rome to Civitavecchia before, this time I'm planning to fly into FCO early in the morning, see the archeological area, spend the night in Ostia Antica, and then catch a cruise from Civitavecchia the next morning. I'm having trouble understanding the connections I need to make. Does the bus from FCO go only to the Lido, and then I still have to take the train to the archeological area? And the next morning, I'm very confused about the train from Ostia Antica to Civitavecchia. I'll be arriving FCO on Sept 16th, then on to Civitavecchia on Sept 17th.

more
    • CPT8000's Profile Photo

Hop on hop off Bus

Rome Jul 28, 2014 at 5:18 AM

Is it worth our while to buy a hop on hop off bus ticket or is it better to walk? I am traveling with my 13 year old and want to see and do as much as possible. We will be spending 2 nights (arriving lunch time day 1, leaving lunch time day 3) in Rome. Thanks!

more
    • Purse Shop

Rome Aug 5, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Hello - I was in Rome back in March and I passed by a little Italian shoe and purse store but I don't remember the name. It was in the main shopping district, near the big names like Gucci. I remember there were some snakeskin purses in the window and I though the name might be Rigoni? I am not sure though? Any ideas would really help. Thank you

more
    • booking tours

Rome Aug 7, 2014 at 4:55 AM

hi all,
      I would like to book some tours in rome from home prior to leaving so that I can avoid paying higher prices and waiting in line. Does anyone know which tour companies are the best or safest? would like to do the tour of the Vatican and coliseum. other ideas are welcome for tours. thanks!

more
    • Rome & Pompii

Rome Aug 16, 2014 at 2:40 AM

how long does it take to travel to Pompii from Rome and is it practical if we wan to to return to Rome same day?

more
    • Transportation

Rome Jul 29, 2014 at 4:28 AM

What is the transportation with ease for two Seniors, one has limited walking tendencies? First time to ROME! Am researching much! Currently considering Roma Pass to give us an option. Seems that getting a taxi early mornings without a Cel phone could be a challenge although we will try. Trying to iron out difficulties. Booked 2 TOURs which begin very early in morning; Need to get to meeting points from B & B. Booked Hop-on Hop-off BUS

to get an overview. Open to suggestions. Thanks!

more