Bracciano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Culinary Walking Tour of Rome?

Rome Yesterday

Can anyone recommend a culinary walking tour of Rome? There are numerous tours listed if you Google the subject. Some are surely better than others. We would prefer a small group or possibly even a private tour.

Carl

more
    • KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

First Sunday of the month

Rome Aug 21, 2015 at 6:04 AM

Hello,

I understand that the first Sunday of the month some museums are with free entrance. Is the Vatican musuem included? If not, can you propose one or two of those that are free?

more
    • Set up a tour

Rome Aug 13, 2015 at 11:32 AM

How do I set up a tour guide to see the Sistine chapel.

Mike

more
    • how to go from Pisa-Rome

Rome Aug 30, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Hi can someone tell me which is the cheapest way to travel from Pisa airport to Roma termini please?

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need Information-Indian Grocery Store

Rome Aug 10, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Hello Friends,

Will be travelling to Rome this weekend, will be staying in Hotel La Luna Romana, as travelling with a kid need to buy basic
      food items from grocery store, could you please guide nearest Indian grocery store from my hotel

thanks,
      chetan

more
    • Safe Routes

Rome Yesterday

My Wife and I are goin to be in Montecatini in November and we will have a rental car. We plan on driving to Rome. We were wondering what is the safest route there and should we drive or take train?

more
    • Archelocigal Card

Rome Aug 22, 2015 at 1:13 PM

I´ve been planning to have it, is it worth the money ? I want to see Appia Antica and of course all the basic spots Colosseum etc.. Is it wise to buy it in advance (ticketitaly in offering a printed voucher) ? Do I have to change it to a real ticket at every site or do I get a card from the first one I´m visiting ?

more
    • Train or car to Florence from Civitavecchia

Civitavecchia Aug 16, 2015 at 6:32 PM

We are planning on using a car service to get us to Florence after our cruise docks. ( 3 couples + luggage) the thought behind taking a car over train was to 'see the countryside'. Just wondering if we are crazy to do a car over a train? Train would be faster and less expensive.

more
    • Aqueduct Park walk

Rome Aug 20, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Is it safe to walk from Aqeduct Park along viale Appia Claudio to the intersection of via Appia Nuova/via Appia Pignatelli, about 1 mile, to catch the 118 bus? Thank you.

more
    • Restaurants in Rome

Rome Aug 6, 2015 at 2:19 PM

I am returning to Rome for the first time since 1985. I recall some of the restaurants we enjoyed in past years and am wondering if they are still as good as in the past. We used to enjoy, Tre Scalini, Cesarina, Girarosto Toscano, San Souci among others. Other restaurant recommendations in that area would also be welcome.

Carl

more
    • transportation from Termini Station to Barcelo Aran Park

Rome Aug 3, 2015 at 8:34 AM

Does anyone know the best and least expensive way to get from Termini Station to Barceló Aran Park? 4 travellers with suitcases. We have a tour starting at this hotel in early October and arrive from Sorrento around noon time. If the option is a taxi, how much would be the approximate cost.

more
    • I want to know Omnia Vatican & Rome Pass worth the investment

Rome Aug 17, 2015 at 8:03 AM

I will be with my family in Rome for about 3 days next September and will like to know if Roma Pass worth the investment. Or if there is any other pass like this one that offer more for the money. Also will like to know how is the bus service and the reliability of the routes. Is it better to buy it in the Internet prior to arrive? Appreciate any comment or hint.

more
    • favorite tour of Colliseum &Forum

Rome Aug 10, 2015 at 5:20 PM

Anyone have a fav tour co for Forum & Colliseum?
      (I booked Vatican Museums tour thr walks of Italy)

more
    • Transportation from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino

Rome Aug 6, 2015 at 2:14 PM

Can anyone recommend a reliable reasonable service to go from the cruise ship terminal to Fiumicino?

Carl

more
    • Safe Transportation in Rome?

Rome Aug 30, 2015 at 10:11 AM

Should I be concerned about being abducted in strange taxi's in Rome? What is the safest way to get from Rome Airport to Rome city center, and then from Rome City Center to Civitaveccia port?

more